Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next vote countdown! (0 days left for Objects and Clothing Vote!)

124...Next

Comments

• TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Carefully selected 28 objects. Hit Next. Took me back to the objects page. Q_Q

I don't remember what all I chose...

Someone mentioned timing out, I think. Could be what happened to me. I did take my time with it.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I have tried chrome and edge now and hitting next still takes me back to the beginning of the survey on the page where you choose your language. I didn't use up all 28 of my choices could that be the problem?
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Well we have to take our time don't we, if we're going to make intelligent choices. There shouldn't be such a short timeout
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    I voted ONLY for male clothes in order to protest against the everlasting preference of female CAS items in this game :D !
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited May 2017
    If you go to Twitter (anyone can, don't need an account) then go to SimsVIP main page (or ever how you get there), it has a hilarious gif of a Panda Bear throwing papers around with the title......"This survey resetting though" cracked me up :D:D
    Edit: changed pic to gif :D
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    @SimGuruGraham This poll is ridiculous, please fix the bug <3
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    Overall I liked all of the options in both object and clothing so it was hard for me to pick. I especially liked the two options for the little girl full outfits. They were so cute! I was a little bummed that there was nothing for toddlers though.
    I tried using Chrome and I had that issue of the survey restarting but then I switched to Internet Explorer and I was able to complete the survey.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
    edited May 2017
    Graham Nardone‏ @SimGuruGraham 41m41 minutes ago
    More
    People are getting through - tens of thousands of submitted votes so far. We're continuing to look into the issues some are experiencing.

That was on Graham Nardone's page. Probably why some of us can't get through! It could be a traffic jam? LOL
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I voted ONLY for male clothes in order to protest against the everlasting preference of female CAS items in this game :D !

I might have done that if I liked more of the male clothing and less of the female clothing.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • HIstoricgalHIstoricgal Posts: 567 Member
    Having the same problem, pick 28 click next and go right back to the beginning
    No matter how much time it still didn't go through to the next page. Tried it 3 times and can't remember what I picked the first time. Hopefully the new items won't look like the ones they placed for the survey lol.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Graham Nardone‏ @SimGuruGraham 41m41 minutes ago
    More
    People are getting through - tens of thousands of submitted votes so far. We're continuing to look into the issues some are experiencing.

That was on Graham Nardone's page. Probably why some of us can't get through! It could be a traffic jam? LOL
    Was wondering about that possibility myself.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
    I finally got my vote in! I just looked at the pics and wrote the numbers down, then entered the numbers. Not sure if that helped, but it didn't time out on me this time.
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    I think it does time out. I also decided to look at the pics (at SimsVIP), wrote down my numbers so I could just click the boxes and it then went right through. So yay, my vote is in!
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    so - safari, ad block turned off, completed the survey in a hurry (3 minutes per page, i only picked out +-15 items i liked) and i got through.

if there ever is another survey - PLEASE - make it so that you can click the actual picture, its so annoying having to scroll up and down. first world problem. my finger is tired.
    simming on through.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    They finally made a 6-seat table for the indoors! :)<3
    1gPymU5.png
    Did it say it was 6? I had assumed it was another 2-4 seat table.

I requested this table and yes it's 6-seated.
    a256aFi.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    jol1990 wrote: »
    They finally made a 6-seat table for the indoors! :)<3
    1gPymU5.png
    Did it say it was 6? I had assumed it was another 2-4 seat table.

sure its for 6 people? looks more like 4 to me o.o

Compare it to the chair. It's a 6-seat table and unique because we only have an outdoor 6-seat table with an umbrella on top. (Backyard Stuff)
    a256aFi.gif
  • AutumnBladenAutumnBladen Posts: 295 Member

Sadly, since things are done categorically rather than with the raw voting results this won't help much, but maybe you could start an ideas thread for a guy themed stuff pack. It could have things for a man cave and more men's clothes, etc. However, I'm sure should a pack ever be made due to socially conscious people and feminists the developers would have to be careful how they'd advertise such a pack so that they don't start getting boycotted or something.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    I used Firefox and took a while to pick and it didn't time out. I voted for the big table too, if that helps.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • nolurknolurk Posts: 249 Member
    I also used Firefox and had no problems with completing the survey--especially from a technical perspective. However, I took my time in picking and choosing things for both objects and clothing.

I think the only issue I had was narrowing down my choices, to be honest. So many great choices for both objects and clothing, it made it hard to choose or limit them!
    Went back in later in the afternoon and was able to click right through it with no problems. Your right though clicking on the pictures would have been easier and faster than having to go up and down .
  • PianoCollectorPianoCollector Posts: 108 Member
    I really liked most of the furniture choices, and it's awesome to see my bare Edison bulb and salvaged window ideas made it in to the final vote.
    The clothing choices for male sims were rather limited though, hopefully most of them make it in to the pack.
    Liked the objects, but the clothes left something to desire, they all seemed to be alike, not much in variety at all really.