Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO S 4

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Ooh, she has Diesel. This is my chance to use items from it for the first time.

Is that new? That was one she was missing before. I was always sad because it's one of my all-time favs.

I'm not sure, but I recently bought it because it was one of the few remaining S3 items in my favorite game store
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Ooh, she has Diesel. This is my chance to use items from it for the first time.

Is that new? That was one she was missing before. I was always sad because it's one of my all-time favs.

I'm not sure, but I recently bought it because it was one of the few remaining S3 items in my favorite game store

There are a few pairs of jeans that I use ALL the time. They're just so adorable and sexy. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I have to admit some of the jeans in the pack look great
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    And still no Yannik... Okay I will randomized it later today when I come back from work... I will let you know after that about your witches.. :smiley:
    I got Diesel a few seasons back... ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I got Diesel a few seasons back... ;)

So your Sims 3 Mypage is up-to-date? If so, wow! You've gotten a few more. Awesome!

Also, I assume CC is ok?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I don't know if you guys know about this. But if you click on @YJB19299 his profile page, you can see his latest active time on the forums and you will find out that Yannik is actually on the forums but for some reason he doesn't want to post on this page despite our waiting for him to choose a number.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Gonna make my sims while waiting for Sims 4 to update (which is going to take hours given our internet). I also have to make an S4 sim for another story here.

You guys got me hooked to the Stories and Legacies section.

ChocoCub wrote: »
    I don't know if you guys know about this. But if you click on @YJB19299 his profile page, you can see his latest active time on the forums and you will find out that Yannik is actually on the forums but for some reason he doesn't want to post on this page despite our waiting for him to choose a number.

Possible. I did an experiment once back when we used to play mafia on these forums. I had my phone's browser open to the forums. I have an iPhone. After going to another website (not the forums), I got rid of my browser like I was done with it and moved on. A few hours later, I got back onto my browser (mind you, not the forums). I went to another computer and opened up the forums but DID NOT LOG IN. I found my username and looked where I last logged in. Sure enough, even though I wasn't on that website in my browser, it showed I'd been there a few minutes before.

So, despite not actually looking at the forums, if you have open on your browser (at least on an iPhone 6), it shows you've been around. So, I never trust that time log.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Gonna make my sims while waiting for Sims 4 to update (which is going to take hours given our internet). I also have to make an S4 sim for another story here.

You guys got me hooked to the Stories and Legacies section.

Yes! Another one bites the dust! lol

I've been here since mafia in 2014 and can't seem to stop. It's an addiction. I keep trying to say no and succeed at times but mostly, I can't stop. I love it!

So, to those who read my stories, my apologies. These games are what keeps distracting me from writing. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I have discovered one thing about the sims forums: if you don't click on your own profile page, you won't be detected to be online (which means your latest active time will not be updated). But if your latest log on time keeps changing, you must have been to your profile page :p and must have received the notifications when others are tagging you. Unless Yannik has turned off his notification for that.
    ._.
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I have discovered one thing about the sims forums: if you don't click on your own profile page, you won't be detected to be online (which means your latest active time will not be updated). But if your latest log on time keeps changing, you must have been to your profile page :p and must have received the notifications when others are tagging you. Unless Yannik has turned off his notification for that.

I'm sooo going to test this theory out.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Woah. That's soooo true!

--I logged on and went to my page.

--Logged off and out.

--Went to the forums and found my page (while being logged out)

--Went to forums again and logged in

--Not going to my page, I roamed around for a few minutes.

--Went to forums after exiting out of the browser (private browsing) and went back to my page.

--Sure enough, I'd not been on since checking the first time.

I had NO idea! Oh, why couldn't I have known this playing mafia. haha! Oh, well. It's not a tell anyway (or so they say).
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Okay I'm going to randomize now...
    List Randomizer

There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Yannik
    Rosey

Timestamp: 2017-04-18 15:38:14 UTC

So Yannik will be 10 and Rosey 11...

Okay I will send out your roles now... ;)

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub
    @CeltyGirly @icmnfrsh
    Okay... Your roles has been sent... >:)
    Okay for the first challenge I need you to go to this web address ( http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Minor_pet) and choose a minor pet for your sims.... Witches need pet's hey... >:) But please PM it to me and not on the thread... Your first challenge will be to guess the other's pets... And the who's who... So also don't put pictures of your sims on the thread.... And you can start sending me those Witches and Wizards with the app forms...

@M13Vulpecula @lovesstorms @KleineMuff @Idontrcall @YJB19299 @Twiddle3 @rosey1579 @princess2109 @ChocoCub
    @CeltyGirly @icmnfrsh
    For each sim?
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Yep each sim got his/her own pet...
    I just sent Yannik a PM to notify him of things going on at this thread. He's here.
    ._.
    Yep each sim got his/her own pet...

Sent my shizz in. Well the pet stuff. I'll work on other things tonight. :-)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I'll take one male and one female witch :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited April 2017
    I love your Avi Yannik... <3
    edited April 2017
    And I take 10 :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    I love your Avi Yannik... <3

Thank you, I created her for a modelling contest :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png