Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets - Animals that I would like to see.

1235...Next

Comments

• WannabeSimGuruSamWannabeSimGuruSam Posts: 7 New Member
    > @Sims4Obsessed55 said:
    > We all know that the Sims 4 Pets will be an upcoming EP. From surveys to game codes, there is so much evidence. So what animals do we want to see in this EP?
    >
    > Dogs
    > Your sim can buy a cute companion who just loves to play! Pick a breed and then train your dog to do whatever you please, from biting the postman to helping blind sims, your dog can do anything! Teach it tricks to impress your friends or take it for a walk. Dogs love to play and will fetch balls for you. Make sure to play with your dog every day and you will have a firm friend.
    >
    > Cats
    > Meet your new feline friend! Choose from lots of cat breeds before setting up that litter tray! Cats just adore playing but make sure that they don't catch that mouse... Cats will always stick by your side and will love it when you pet them. Is a cat right for your sim? The answer is probably yes!
    >
    > Horses
    > Ride your beautiful horse down country lanes and feed it fresh apples. Your horse will live in a stable and will just love being ridden. Check out the new horse riding skill and take your horse for a ride. Is a horse right for you? Well it neigh be! (please excuse my terrible, cringy jokes. I'm weird as you have guessed)
    >
    > Hamsters
    > Pick a hamster and set up their cage. Experience sleepless nights as your rodent runs on the wheel and top up the food and water each day. Oh, don't forget to shut the cage, you don't want a runaway pet!
    >
    > Rabbits
    > Set up a home for your new rabbit! Feed it veg and play with it in the new rabbit run. Let your friends hold it but don't make it angry, rabbits can plum if they get annoyed.
    >
    > Guinea Pigs
    > Hold your new pet with care as you pet it before putting it safely back in it's cage. Guinea pigs are SO cute and funny!
    >
    > Snakes and reptiles
    > Some people don't like cute, fluffy pets so they choose a reptile. Scare your friends with a snake or make them shiver with a spider. These pets may seem horrible but they are sweet once you get to know them!
    >
    > Rats and other rodents
    > Rats are another pet people often misjudge. Keep your rodents happy with food and love.
    >
    > Fish
    > Yeah. Fish. Some people think they are boring but fish need care. Feed your fish and change the water in its tank once it gets filthy.
    >
    > Triops or 'sea monkeys'
    > Did you know about triops? They are funny looking prehistoric creatures that grow from a powder which is the eggs, google them. Triops are strange but fun. My sibling got some a while back but for some reason they failed to grow. We think that the temperature was wrong, at least we have some eggs left.
    >
    > Stick insects
    > What is there to say?
    >
    > So that's all of my ideas. The reason there are so many pets listed is because it's realistic. Some people who play the sims might like snakes more than dogs and that's fine but if there are no snakes in the game that person will get upset. I think a pack with all of these animals would be great, imagine having hamsters and rabbits instead of ONLY dogs, cats and horses?
    >
    > I hope that if you read this far you like my idea. Please comment down below what pets YOU would like to see in The Sims 4 Pets EP.
    >
    > Thank you and happy simming :)

Well we now Know that Cats & Dogs with Possibly Foxes (Might JUST be a Dog Breed) and Raccoons (Might JUST be a Cat Breed) on November 10th (2017). Still I'd Like to See:
    Horses & Unicorns
    Guinea Pigs & Hamsters
    Chinchillas
    Ferrets
    Squirrels & Chipmunks
    Hedgehogs
    Rabbits/Bunnies & maybe Hares
    Domestic Mice & Rats which are not to be confused with the Mouse/Rat Holes from the Sims 4 Expansion City Living
    Monkeys
    Sea Monkeys
    Hermit Crabs
    Otters
    Dolphins & Porpoises as Pets for JUST Mermaids/Mermen & Sirens
    Seals
    Turtles & Tortoises
    Eels
    Bats
    Mongooses
    Cows, Sheep, Goats, Chickens, Roosters, Ducks, Turkeys, Geese, Alpacas, Llamas, Camels & possibly Pigs, Donkeys & Mules as Livestock & not really Pets
    Lizards
    Frogs & Toads
    Small Dragons with Adults not Growing much Bigger then a Large Dog
    Tarantulas & Spiders
    Snakes, Vipers, Cobras, Pythons, Anacondas & Boa Constrictors
    Pixies as a Pet for Fairies
    Parrots, Finches, Owls, Ravens, Crows, Hawks, Eagles, Falcons, Vultures, Buzzards, etc.
    Ants, Silkworms, Caterpillars, Butterflies, Dragonflies, Fireflies, Lady Bugs & other Beatles
    Zoo/Public Aquarium Animals (NOT as Pets UNLESS Already Listed Above or are Found by FISHING): Dingo's, Wolves, Wolverines, Tigers, Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Panthers, Bobcats, Mountain Lions, Cougars, Small Wildcats, Bats, Black Bears, Grizzly/Brown Bears, Polar Bears, Pandas, Red Pandas, Koalas, Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Orangutans, Baboons, Monkeys, Lemurs, Kangaroos, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Camels, Foxes, Raccoons, Dinosaurs (?), Large Dragons (?), Birds, Big Birds, Water Birds, Otters, Possums, Beavers, Boars, Deer, Elks, Mooses, Buffaloes, Bison, Rabbits, Squirrels, Chipmunks, Hedgehogs, Echidnas, Porcupines, Meerkats, Antelopes, Warthogs, Rhinos, Hippos, Hyenas, Zebras, Giraffes, Elephants, Cows, Goats, Sheep, Pigs, Alpacas, Llamas, Mules, Donkeys, Dolphins, Porpoises, Dugongs, Manatees, Sharks, Whales, Rays, Eels, Crocodiles, Alligators, Fish, Sea Urchins, Starfish, Sea Cucumbers, Coral, Crabs, Shrimp, Lobsters, Octopuses, Squid, Jellyfish, Walruses, Seals, Eels, Snakes, Vipers, Cobras, Pythons, Anacondas, Boa Constrictors, Turtles, Tortoises, Lizards, Tarantulas, Spiders, Insects.
  • baileyd813baileyd813 Posts: 3 New Member
    A sims 4 zoo and you can be a zoo keeper and go out as a family to visit the zoo maybe feed some animals, pet some goats. Even if there were minimal animals at the zoo like a tiger, gorilla, polar bear, penguins, elephant. Ooh maybe our evil/mischievous sims could let some animals out and wreak havoc at the zoo every once and a while. I think it would be pretty fun. It could be like wild adventures type park and have a waterpark and theme park for sims too if it needed some more zing for some players but it would be another fun family activity.
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    A chupacabra.
  • jaxierocksjaxierocks Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love the option to live on an acreage or farm and have horses and chickens and pigs and maybe even cows. I'd never leave the game.
    And this isn't pet related, but how come in Sims 4, I can't own my beat up old truck anymore? I want my animals and farm truck.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    I know they aren't really considered ''pets'' but I would LOVE to see a farmpack. Main reason being I'd love to see greenhouse pieces and more harvestables and plant sims.

But what I would love even more is being able to have are:

-Chickens (with eggs you can use in cooking or making produce like mayo)

-Cows(you can milk and use the milk from with cooking)

-Goats because goats are super cute and fun to play with.

-Little pigs just to keep them as companions, I wouldnt want a slaughterhouse at all.

-Ducks/Geese (Geese are good guard dogs x'D)

Sheep and the option to sheer them and maybe turn their wool into yarn (new hobby: knitting/spinning and the option to make new things with that)

Also not opposed to being able to own a Zoo, that would be really cool imo if you'd be able to.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • CookieCookiegirl3dCookieCookiegirl3d Posts: 1 New Member
    As an owner of two dogs and a hamster, and at one time a cat, I would absolutely love to see hamster as an animal that younger kids themselves can own. (And if you have the Parenthood pack it could possibly boost the responsibility of the child) Also, I'm new to the Cats and Dogs pack, but can you adopt pets like you can children??
  • LadyAlexielLadyAlexiel Posts: 123 Member
    > @CookieCookiegirl3d said:
    > As an owner of two dogs and a hamster, and at one time a cat, I would absolutely love to see hamster as an animal that younger kids themselves can own. (And if you have the Parenthood pack it could possibly boost the responsibility of the child) Also, I'm new to the Cats and Dogs pack, but can you adopt pets like you can children??

Yes you can adopt pets on the computer.
    To see more of my creations click here.Or you can visit my sims 4 gallery
    HBmnvTh.jpg
  • Lenka93Lenka93 Posts: 58 Member
    Good idea. I love horses, so i want horses in sims 4 too. :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I think that we might get horses as a pet in a farm pack, but other farm animals will probably be attached to a shed or coop like cows and chickens were in S3, otherwise, they will be a SIM and count as a member of the household, like cats and dogs. At some point, we might get a small pets pack with a few small animals in it, but they may be attached to their cages or be part of the household, too.
  • knitsybitsyknitsybitsy Posts: 78 Member
    I think pets need a little expansion pack that includes places to hang out that are natural. There should be something like a pride rock for cats. It has little caves, nooks an crannies and little burrows to sleep in. Cats could sit all majestically on top and maybe have to fight a little for the right to do that, if there are other cats there. They might be surprised by something else being in a burrow or have to fight a little for the right to sleep or relax in there. Dogs can have a howling rock, run with the pack, hunt together, dig together, play and chew things together. There should be logs and smaller rocks to buy. Pets can sleep in them. The rocks would be like a cat house, lots of perches, nooks and crannies to play in or sleep in. Moss and plants growing on it. Humans can watch them doing it and have fun in a natural surroundings that they take their pets to for fun. They can look for interesting things. Maybe they could find a packrat nest and find items stored there.

Humans would also be able to sleep in and explore some of the caves and this would be really fun if you wanted a more primitive setting.

Humans could climb to the top and howl by themselves or just learn to howl at the moon on any lot in any world. The loner sims would love this and their moodlet already looks like howling at the moon. Some sims might feel a little lonely if they hear a howl in the distance or scared a little bit by it.

I think there should be pet clubs where you can send your pet to another lot to hang out alone with other pets. They can prowl around at midnight for cats. Hunting and exploring together would be fun.

I kind of like the idea of some places only your pets can get to because only they can squeeze in, but you can send them in there. It shouldn't be a text adventure. It should be a real place on the lot. You can still monitor your pet's actions from an overlook or you can look through a crack or just let them be.

There have been a lot of custom content of mermaids with the animations and people building rooms and lots. I wish there would be an official mermaids expansion. Even the selkie would be fun. They are seal people. But some aquatic pets might be fun. You could build lots for them to swim in, rocks and caves to swim around in. Maybe some way to have an otter for a pet or a seal or something.
  • SassycottonSassycotton Posts: 438 Member
    Pets I would love in the Sims 4 besides cats and dogs:

African Pygmy Hedgehog, Chinchillas, Ferrets, Gerbils, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, mice, Rabbits, Rats, Sugar gliders, horses, fishies, birds, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, Scorpions, Tarantulas, snakes, Tortoises, Turtles, Frogs, Toads and other pet insects plus insect eating plants