Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets - Animals that I would like to see.

Comments

• FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    @Stormsview Yeah! That sounds lovely now :)
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    I hope that, besides the expected cats and dogs, we will get more interactions with the frogs and fish our sims can catch. That would be a nice litte detail. Furthermore, I'd like to have fleshed out cage animals that do more than just running around in the cage and eating.
  • IndiiAnaIndiiAna Posts: 20 Member
    Unicorns. That we can ride. I want my sims to ride a unicorn. Mount options should be part of any update that brings in cars and bikes. Like, sims can buy a rideable horse, unicorn, cow, dragon, whatever... instead of just a car or bike. Carts drawn by these animals would also be really cool for historical builds.
  • EmberW0lfEmberW0lf Posts: 10 New Member
    Hoping pets will be in the next quarterly teaser, can you imagine the excitement?! It makes me so excited just thinking about dogs and cats and horses (if they are included, although it doesnt look like they are being included which makes me sad as an equine person but I'm hoping they introduce a horses GP where horses will be very focused on) being parts of my sims lives <3 As for small pets like Guinea pigs, rabbits, reptiles etc. I really hope they are included (detailed too!) although it's a lot. We also already have fish so I feel like the sims team wouldn't really go back to them. :smiley:
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    I would love to ride unicorns and dragons as well. Different sizes of dragons would be awesome, like one that is tiny that you can keep in your home even, and one that is larger that you can ride. Idk how it would work to make them fly though.
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    We need birds, specific fish and foxes too.
    Despite me not being a fan of foxes they would add a lot as they could come at night and wreak some havoc and maybe give your sim a mean scratch if they are stumbled upon, they could be pets too.

I want more specific mice and rats also, like not just for pets but also as normal things a house can suffer from too. More detail than in city living basically.
  • Horse_CrazyHorse_Crazy Posts: 1 New Member
    I REALLY would love, live, train and cherish horses. They have been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. I remember the reason why I wanted sims.4 was to play with horses on it. So I have been waiting for animals ever since but there neeeeds to be horses. Rodeos and jumping shows too would be awaesome! Stables etc too. Please take this into consideration for the next update on Sims 4, I'd really like to see some animals!
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    I second this, Horse_Crazy
    with barns, we really need farming animals so we can make farms. that would give a lot of people something new to do on the Sims 4, also new things to build
    :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • mollytrollyzmollytrollyz Posts: 63 Member
    I really want horses
  • AenmondAenmond Posts: 31 Member
    I sometimes wonder why llamas have never been added in any of the previous dlc's of this saga, since they seem to be pretty much the characteristical animal of the sims games. I would like to see a pack adding them along with the usual cats and dogs. Farm animals would also be great, such as horses, cows and even chickens. There could be unicorns as well, as a variation of horses.
    I've also been thinking that having alien pets would be very interesting. In game you already find them, but they're inside some sort of jars, and they're similar to frogs and fish.
    Another idea is to find wild animals overthere and be able to tame some of them.
  • RoggieBearRoggieBear Posts: 243 Member
    > @FereldanCherry said:
    > I definitely want bunnies, ferrets and pygmy goats. Then it would be awesome if you could fill a glasshouse with different butterfly types.

Yes! Near my town, we have ferrets, who I could watch for hours --- that one ferret who climbs on the others while they sleep - I told my parents numerous times I wanted two... they said that would be thousands of dollars... well, who knew they were endangered!? I would also keep the bunnies and pygmy goats, and most that @Sims4Obsessed55 said (not the spiders). Adding onto your idea @FereldanCherry, I think a butterfly house would be great -- where you can go in and have butterflies land on you? I feel this would be neat because just like in reality, the sims could have different feelings about this. We went to one in a class, and half the kids hated it, while half loved it.
    ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    We already have fish in game.....you can put what you catch in tanks. Only thing missing is the feeding interaction and specific kinds of pet fish...
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    We all know that the Sims 4 Pets will be an upcoming EP. From surveys to game codes, there is so much evidence. So what animals do we want to see in this EP? Hamsters, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Snakes, a spider, Fish, insects

I thought it was said that they found no code for horses, which is why people are going crazy about the Dogs & Cats EP rumor in other countries?

The only thing I hated about what you wrote is the getting away part. I hated traveling in WA in S3 and collecting pets with no way to get them home without them escaping; totally unfair. I wouldn't want the pets to be able to escape unless I choose to set one free. :)

I love your other ideas. I really enjoyed the smaller pets than the larger ones. Pet rocks, collecting insects, birds, & lizards(diff types) would be really neat. It would really make my day if they included the large swim in aquarium from (S1) ? Our sims can swim with the fish ect.

These would really make me really happy about this EP, especially the ones highlighted:
    • small pets-Hamsters, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Snakes, a spider, Fish, birds <3 , & lizards
    • collecting insects <3
    • pet rock
    • Swim in Aquarium from S1 <3
    • Vetenary with vet career
    • Pet store <3
    :D
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    We all know that the Sims 4 Pets will be an upcoming EP. From surveys to game codes, there is so much evidence. So what animals do we want to see in this EP? Hamsters, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Snakes, a spider, Fish, insects

I thought it was said that they found no code for horses, which is why people are going crazy about the Dogs & Cats EP rumor in other countries?

The only thing I hated about what you wrote is the getting away part. I hated traveling in WA in S3 and collecting pets with no way to get them home without them escaping; totally unfair. I wouldn't want the pets to be able to escape unless I choose to set one free. :)

I love your other ideas. I really enjoyed the smaller pets than the larger ones. Pet rocks, collecting insects, birds, & lizards(diff types) would be really neat. It would really make my day if they included the large swim in aquarium from (S1) ? Our sims can swim with the fish ect.

These would really make me really happy about this EP, especially the ones highlighted:
    • small pets-Hamsters, Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Snakes, a spider, Fish, birds <3 , & lizards
    • collecting insects <3
    • pet rock
    • Swim in Aquarium from S1 <3
    • Vetenary with vet career
    • Pet store <3
    :D

Well, I think it would be cool if, for the ones that wanted dogs/cats to have the ability to escape, they are found by neighbors. You'd get a call saying "hey neighbor! Found your dog/cat roaming the neighborhood! Can I come over to return them to you?" and you would choose yes, or an "I will come and get them" which would have you traveling to their house. It would be a great way to meet neighbors when you just move in! XD
  • ZoaeaZoaea Posts: 79 Member
    Chinchillas that sit on your shoulder and take dust baths!

Dragons like they had in sims 3! The little guys you hatched from eggs.

Birds (could probably do dragons as just a different skin and do two types with one go).
  • RomzarahRomzarah Posts: 195 Member
    Just thought it would be fun to catch squirrels for pets at the campgrounds..
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Definitely want bunnies this time round! But not just sitting in a hutch I want to see actual game play with them! They have personalities too!
  • EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    yes yes yes! love it all!
  • SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I doubt we will be getting any horses, sadly, but I sure hope there are some small pets on top of the expected cats and dogs. When I get to her story, my Cinderella sim will need rodents and birds in her life, and I'd like it to go further than the bird feeders from... whichever stuff pack that was. Somehow I can't remember its name right now.
  • alexlouise5alexlouise5 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @Sims4Obsessed55 said:
    > We all know that the Sims 4 Pets will be an upcoming EP. From surveys to game codes, there is so much evidence. So what animals do we want to see in this EP?
    >
    > Dogs
    > Your sim can buy a cute companion who just loves to play! Pick a breed and then train your dog to do whatever you please, from biting the postman to helping blind sims, your dog can do anything! Teach it tricks to impress your friends or take it for a walk. Dogs love to play and will fetch balls for you. Make sure to play with your dog every day and you will have a firm friend.
    >
    > Cats
    > Meet your new feline friend! Choose from lots of cat breeds before setting up that litter tray! Cats just adore playing but make sure that they don't catch that mouse... Cats will always stick by your side and will love it when you pet them. Is a cat right for your sim? The answer is probably yes!
    >
    > Horses
    > Ride your beautiful horse down country lanes and feed it fresh apples. Your horse will live in a stable and will just love being ridden. Check out the new horse riding skill and take your horse for a ride. Is a horse right for you? Well it neigh be! (please excuse my terrible, cringy jokes. I'm weird as you have guessed)
    >
    > Hamsters
    > Pick a hamster and set up their cage. Experience sleepless nights as your rodent runs on the wheel and top up the food and water each day. Oh, don't forget to shut the cage, you don't want a runaway pet!
    >
    > Rabbits
    > Set up a home for your new rabbit! Feed it veg and play with it in the new rabbit run. Let your friends hold it but don't make it angry, rabbits can plum if they get annoyed.
    >
    > Guinea Pigs
    > Hold your new pet with care as you pet it before putting it safely back in it's cage. Guinea pigs are SO cute and funny!
    >
    > Snakes and reptiles
    > Some people don't like cute, fluffy pets so they choose a reptile. Scare your friends with a snake or make them shiver with a spider. These pets may seem horrible but they are sweet once you get to know them!
    >
    > Rats and other rodents
    > Rats are another pet people often misjudge. Keep your rodents happy with food and love.
    >
    > Fish
    > Yeah. Fish. Some people think they are boring but fish need care. Feed your fish and change the water in its tank once it gets filthy.
    >
    > Triops or 'sea monkeys'
    > Did you know about triops? They are funny looking prehistoric creatures that grow from a powder which is the eggs, google them. Triops are strange but fun. My sibling got some a while back but for some reason they failed to grow. We think that the temperature was wrong, at least we have some eggs left.
    >
    > Stick insects
    > What is there to say?
    >
    > So that's all of my ideas. The reason there are so many pets listed is because it's realistic. Some people who play the sims might like snakes more than dogs and that's fine but if there are no snakes in the game that person will get upset. I think a pack with all of these animals would be great, imagine having hamsters and rabbits instead of ONLY dogs, cats and horses?
    >
    > I hope that if you read this far you like my idea. Please comment down below what pets YOU would like to see in The Sims 4 Pets EP.
    >
    > Thank you and happy simming :)

I'm honestly so devastated after googling sims 4 pets and discovering that there likely will only be cats a dogs?! I was so hoping that there would be a whole new town and a real farm aspect with all sorts of agricultural animals as well as common pets and I was definitely hoping for more than just cats and dogs... Continuing to cling to hope though...
  • alexlouise5alexlouise5 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm honestly so devastated after googling sims 4 pets and discovering that there likely will only be cats a dogs?! I was so hoping that there would be a whole new town and a real farm aspect with all sorts of agricultural animals as well as common pets and I was definitely hoping for more than just cats and dogs... Continuing to cling to hope though....
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Puppieeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):)
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,063 Member
    Monkeys, elephants, panthers, and cheetahs. Lions, tigers, giraffes, and zebras. Dolphins, sharks, octopus, and squid. Starfish, whales, seals and eels. Can I have an anaconda a python, or king cobra? Aardvarks, Lizards, frogs, and hogs. Turkeys, chickens, ducks and geese. Cows, Billy goats, sheep, and llamas. Hippos, rhinos, alligators, and kangaroos. Exotic animals for my Zoo. Give me a venue wild and new.
  • timndrewsmomtimndrewsmom Posts: 50 Member
    definitely have a way to earn skills to train pets. Dogs cats and parrots are a must Horses and small caged pets guinea pigs rabbits would be good for kids to learn responsibility (is that a included thing is if not it should be along with respect)

Add to that maybe chickens and cows to do milk and eggs but that could be add on pack of some sort later as long as we get base pets
  • 24Lunaa24Lunaa Posts: 62 Member
    Definitely dragons. Who wouldn't want to be their own "mother of dragons" :)
    They can be rideable like horses or small enough to hold and breathe fire on your unruly neighbours. But defs dragons
    ..maybe they should just do a medieval pack again!
    Gallery ID: 24Luna
    Check Out My Gallery!