Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets - Animals that I would like to see.

Comments

• Slasher4242Slasher4242 Posts: 30 Member
    I want pets for sims 4 :'(

but totally down for unicorns
  • TemptressUKTemptressUK Posts: 20 Member
    Pets is the one pack I have loved in every Sims incarnation. I miss my pets and I really hope this is something they are working on to bring us
  • cleopatra721kcleopatra721k Posts: 8 New Member
    I want pets more than ever, especially since I live with two cats and 10 parrots now. The cats are such a big part of my day; feeding them on schedule (weight issues for pets would be interesting) and they rub my legs in affection for their food, I'll just go curl around one and pet his head, I'll rub the other everywhere for fifteen minutes, she never hisses or bites. And the ability to actually have indoor cats that don't just wander outside on their own, maybe in CAS have to check off either free roam or indoor. And as for the parrots, simply giving them a good scratch on the cheek or neck, having your longtime companion bite you on the nose, be able to bring out a bird on your hand and have them climb up to your shoulder then hang onto the back of your shirt so you can't get them off, and be able to fly your bird back and forth between another sim trusted by the bird.
  • Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    I'd like to be able to keep chickens and cows/goats and beehives and then collect ingredients for cooking, like we do now with fruit and veg.

(Just to be clear, I mean eggs, milk and honeycomb - NOT meat, that might be a bit much!!)
  • PositivibeePositivibee Posts: 52 Member
    I personally couldn't stand horses in TS3 but I'd take or leave them if they came with the main expansion. Personally i want to see Axolotls and more varieties of frogs :)
  • MidianMidian Posts: 24 Member
    Another one for rabbits, those are animals I've wanted added to pets since TS2.
  • LottiesimsLottiesims Posts: 57 Member
    This isn't really about the animals but imagine a new career of running a pet shelter! You have to take care of the animals then when they're off good health and happiness people come into buy them?!

((sorry if someones already talked bout this))
  • cjosecjose Posts: 265 Member
    Please, please PLEASE bring back the dragons from Dragon Valley! I soooo loved those!
  • FunicidalFunicidal Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes, I would really really like to see pets as the new EP / GP in Sims 4. Something I've always loved in Sims 3. Maybe they could include a pet bird as well?
    Yes! A parrot that you could train to talk and do tricks and things for the bird! That's a great idea!
  • ZelkiiZelkii Posts: 39 Member
    I would really be in to horses and the like. Cats, dogs, and the others are certainly appreciated.
  • FeyonaFeyona Posts: 145 Member
    Hopefully there will be presets for Abyssinian cats.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Please do not make an animal pack without farm animals. We, well lots of us( haha) want to make farms. and maybe add a barn and dog houses. . yes, animal shelters.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
    > @thatanimechick said:
    > I personally couldn't stand horses in TS3 but I'd take or leave them if they came with the main expansion. Personally i want to see Axolotls and more varieties of frogs :)

we have frogs in sims 4 lots of varieties of frogs. go to a pond. fishing :)
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • AmelieGnomeAmelieGnome Posts: 4 New Member
    DOGS!!! Plus as mentioned by people before, a Farm theme! Horses, Chickens, goats, sheep, pigs... I think that would go well with the eco living pack we'll be getting. The Veterinarian career. Also have the dogs be able to herd the farm animals. Plus, cats, ferrets, and bunnies.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Well We have Bugs, Fish, Frogs, I'd like to be able to interact with them, more, Even the cowplant.

I would like to see variations of Dogs and Cats. from Wolves to tea cup dogs, and Lions, to Kittens.

I was hoping on Farm animals.

Chickens/Roosters, Cows/Bulls, Hogs, Goats.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    Add the ability to tame wild animals, like wolves or something. Also, allow your sims to breed their pets!
  • Estrela31Estrela31 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines with life on the farm and that has animals that live on farms, like chicken, horse, cow, duck, pig, dog, cat and etc ...
    I will not talk about all the animals that live on the farm, because the text will get very large, and we will be able to care for and interact with them, like suckling cows, feeding, harvesting chicken eggs, like on a real farm, and Will match the ecological life object package, I would be very happy if you liked my idea and did what I said, and I'm sure a lot of the sims fans would like it if they had life on the farm at the sims 4 , And another thing if you have a way of the sims 4 to be cheaper here in Brazil, why compared to the price of the sims from here to here, it is more expensive and there are many people who do not have financial condition and others depend on the parents To buy the game, and only can buy if they have money also only when it has promotion like I only have the packages of vampires, family life, vintage, and bowling and the base game only, and I hope they answer my request and my idea And I'm sorry, and thank you for creating This game kisses
  • a_niles06a_niles06 Posts: 3,019 Member
    This has probably already been brought up but I REALLY would love a sphinx breed for cats. I love those little hairless things <3
    ezgif_com_resize.gif

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I'd definitely like to see the return of "mythical" pets like we had in TS3 as well as better setups for critters we already have (like frogs). I'd love to be able to do interesting cages/enclosures/etc for the small animals instead of just glass boxes.
    6riwm5.png
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    @Sims4Obsessed55 First of all you don't "buy" your companions you adopt them. These ideas seem preety but I think I'd be happy with only cats and dogs if they are detailed. And some small and wild animals like guinea pigs or hamsters or reptiles or snakes
    I would be happy with just dogs and cats too, horses would be Awesome :).
    Also, pet shops would be great.
    And last but not lease, to be able to make your own pets in ( create a sim ) or (create your pet).
    > @Estrela31 said:
    > Hello, I'm from Brazil and I'm writing with the help of google translate, so I do not know if there is any wrong word, I want to say that I like the sims franchise, and I confess I did not know this game, I met the game in 2015 because Of my daughter who watched the players who posted video on youtube playing, and showed me and I ended up enjoying it, and I think you'd like to get ideas from the sims players and I have some ideas and I hope you enjoy it, I heard that it just goes Have dogs and cats on the sims 4, but I do not know if it's true, and I hope it's not, because I have an idea that I know several people will like it, that is, to make an expansion pack or game With the name of life On the farm and that has a world that also combines with life on the farm and that has animals that live on farms, like chicken, horse, cow, duck, pig, dog, cat and etc ...
    > I will not talk about all the animals that live on the farm, because the text will get very large, and we will be able to care for and interact with them, like suckling cows, feeding, harvesting chicken eggs, like on a real farm, and Will match the ecological life object package, I would be very happy if you liked my idea and did what I said, and I'm sure a lot of the sims fans would like it if they had life on the farm at the sims 4 , And another thing if you have a way of the sims 4 to be cheaper here in Brazil, why compared to the price of the sims from here to here, it is more expensive and there are many people who do not have financial condition and others depend on the parents To buy the game, and only can buy if they have money also only when it has promotion like I only have the packages of vampires, family life, vintage, and bowling and the base game only, and I hope they answer my request and my idea And I'm sorry, and thank you for creating This game kisses

I like your Ideal of a farm. I would call that a Dream Pack. :)
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    [quote="Stormsview;c-15845647"]I would be happy with just dogs and cats too, horses would be Awesome :).
    Also, pet shops would be great.
    And last but not lease, to be able to make your own pets in ( create a sim ) or (create your pet). [/quote]

Having a petshop in TS4 would make me sad. Because when I look at them I see a prison. All of these poor animals waiting in cages for someone to give their love to. Maybe we can adopt them from nature beside creating them. Like when we see a cat or dog in its nature we can have a relationship with it and maybe convince them to be our companion :)
    > @Furkean said:
    > [quote="Stormsview;c-15845647"]I would be happy with just dogs and cats too, horses would be Awesome :).
    > Also, pet shops would be great.
    > And last but not lease, to be able to make your own pets in ( create a sim ) or (create your pet). [/quote]
    >
    > Having a petshop in TS4 would make me sad. Because when I look at them I see a prison. All of these poor animals waiting in cages for someone to give their love to. Maybe we can adopt them from nature beside creating them. Like when we see a cat or dog in its nature we can have a relationship with it and maybe convince them to be our companion :)
    >

lol. well if we are able to make little adoption shops for pets it can be nice and not a cage. they can have little yards of their own with little homes and toys, like a pet neighborhood.