Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Pets - Animals that I would like to see.

Comments

• ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    I would like to see pet raccoons.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    pet deer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • momiji2691momiji2691 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am mostly excited for the horses. but i am also want to see dogs and cats. i would like to make a pet store as a business like a shelter type of store i think that would be really cool. I be cool to release pet with a new wardrobe of western theme. there is so much possibles with this type of pack. i cant wait to see what they come out with
  • SkyeFallSkyeFall Posts: 55 Member
    Chinchillas, since they are life

They should give you a dying by softness moodlet
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If we have an animal number limit like we've had before, it would be a small zoo.
  • SimseySimsey Posts: 11 New Member
    Chickens! With the ability to collect eggs and use them in cooking.

And I agree with previous posters that there should be some way to prevent the strange looking dogs available for adoption.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think the puppies and kittens should be bigger they were to small in sim 3 you had to zoom in way to much to see how cute they are
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • spaceisstrangespaceisstrange Posts: 84 Member
    Do any of you think we'll be able to control pets? or have pets in a household all by themselves?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I never liked the idea of playing as a pet. Sure, in S3, it was fun to be a stray dog and roam the world as an animal, but we can't do that in S4. Plus, the novelty wore off after a couple of outings and got boring. I think pets should not be controllable, after all, you can't control them if real life, that's what makes them so fun and frustrating all at the same time. You never know what they'll do next.
  • AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    I'd love to see more size differences. I love your selection of pets already. A Great Dane shouldn't be the same size as a Golden Retriever. A Maine 🐸🐸🐸🐸 is a pretty big cat in comparison to more common breeds.

Yes! Actual Guinea Pigs! Not this wormrat thing that looks like one. Guinea Pigs are precious~
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
  • chestercookie189chestercookie189 Posts: 65 Member
    Animals it is about time we have !:

Llamas- they have been mascots of the game for so long we NEED llamas that live outside and you can get little llama sheds for them to live in or something

Rabbits- why has this not been a thing already ? and rabbit hutches

also beside the point
    PLEASE EA can we not have the giant tanks with the bases on them this time round, like, a rat doesn't live in a tank we need tank and cage stands separate to the cage or tank so we can place them anywhere ! :)

also we should have goats, chickens and geese, swans and ducks...
    and pigs and farms ...
  • chestercookie189chestercookie189 Posts: 65 Member
    I'd love to see more size differences. I love your selection of pets already. A Great Dane shouldn't be the same size as a Golden Retriever. A Maine plum is a pretty big cat in comparison to more common breeds.

Yes! Actual Guinea Pigs! Not this wormrat thing that looks like one. Guinea Pigs are precious~

YES i agree ! or at least a size slider :smiley: i never used a great Dane in the sims 3 ... not once because they looked the same size as like a Labrador etc.
    also cats and dogs in the sims 3 always looked a little ... off :confused:
  • zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member
    Also woodland creatures - I'd give anything for a pet fox. :)
  • MiniMajestyMiniMajesty Posts: 12 New Member
    I know 'small animals' is already listed, but I would love ferrets specifically. I have one, and would love it if my sim self could have one too! :smile:
  • fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    i see a zoo in this ep
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I would like to see all of the standard "small pets" added like Ant Farms, Birds, Cats, Dogs, Fish, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Lizards, Rabbits, and Snakes.

For additional gameplay, I would like to see a small raccoon NPC that gets into our sims trash. Plus, an Animal Control NPC and if we let our sim pet get loose too long, he or she will catch our pets, and we have to pay a fine to get them out of the shelter. We could also adopt animals from the same shelter. :)
  • kristal2424kristal2424 Posts: 131 Member
    I think it would be cool if they make pets it has a new world with it and in the world they have a zoo where you can become a zoo keeper and look after and train animals, as well as having pets in your family.
  • jillyflower220jillyflower220 Posts: 9 New Member
    Not including the standard pets, I would like to see a hedgehog, and mini-pigs.
  • CrazyrabbitladyCrazyrabbitlady Posts: 2 New Member
    I would like one of the jobs to be a vet and you could attend work with your sims if you also have the 'get to work expansion pack'
  • buydebugbuydebug Posts: 197 Member
    I can definitely get behind cats, dogs, and rabbits. Horses would be great too but only in the right context.
  • victoria_vicpopvictoria_vicpop Posts: 2 New Member
    I totally agree with you, my sim Erin Gomez is really lonely and she hates relationships so what she really needs is a cat or a dog to keep her company! My sim's story: www.thesimstorybook.wordpress.com
  • CrazyrabbitladyCrazyrabbitlady Posts: 2 New Member
    I Would also like to see an animal sanctuary in the sims 4 pets
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    @SimGuruNinja

you hear that...? Rabbits ;-)
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    Mythical animals!

U - N - I - C - O - R - N - S
    please!
  • UnicornbitesUnicornbites Posts: 7 New Member
    Love the list! I would definitely like to see some breeding mechanics for the minor animals (kinda like we got for frogs, image making a living with bunnies!)
    I know people have brought up how they don't think horses would work in sims 4 cause its not open world but I think the little neighborhood are big enough that riding around would still be fun and the horses could function like cars carrying sims between areas