Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eco Living laundry basket for toddlers to play in

wouldn't that be the cutest thing
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    Yep! And realistic too. I don't know a kid or a pet that will leave an unguarded laundry basket alone! :D
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Why just a laundry basket? Wouldn't it be cute to have them play in gardening buckets or with a mini watering pale? They could even get them to play in the dirty laundry piles. ^.^; My nephews used to do that. There's a lot they could to with kids too. They could add new eco-imaginary collectables. You know like seeds to plants that only they can interact with. Or just imaginary insects that they could collect.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yes, please! I love the toddler play in bookcases and cupboards, but it would be even awesomer if they could be in a basket wreaking havoc. Or just insisting that you carry them with the laundry.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I was a climber, I did this
    1939eb5d786a92de51b240505ababccf.jpg
    Most aussie kids do.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Most aussie kids do.

I'm all for this the cute is almost to much for me
    edited June 2017
    now that laundry won could you use this idea @SimGuruGraham
    or would it take to much room?
  • IgneousGeldingIgneousGelding Posts: 393 Member
    This is why laundry needs an EP, or, at the least, a stuff pack dedicated to laundry and laundry only. No way any of that's coming in this pack. I'd honestly be surprised if it's anything but moodlets and a recycled action. Like that swiping object action, or something. Laundry seems like almost an after thought, and I kind've expect it to be handled that way. Would be cool to have that stuff, but I don't think they'd do it for ten bucks a pop.
    Origin ID: graple2001
    I build things and sometimes share them. I'm not hogging, I'm just slow. I've recently wiped my gallery, so there might not be stuff up for a while.tumblr_nabmnaWdl21s7ujplo1_500.gif
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I mentioned this in the beginning. The animation can be the same as the cupboards, but every so often, they pull out a sock or underwear instead of a frying pan lol.

For pets, small dogs/cats could sleep on top of it like a pet bed (but it would decrease their hygiene.)
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Yes!!
    I would like to see the toddlers get in the basket
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Toddlers playing with a laundry basket? That would make for one really cute screenshot to share here. :)
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Toddlers playing with a laundry basket? That would make for one really cute screenshot to share here. :)

yes it would
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited July 2017
    My sims do not even use the cupboards and counters - they did in Sims 2 but not in Sims 3 or 4 - so not available. Different programming programs used in each of those games - so not an animation they can use until they make it for this game. In sims 4 the sims just make pans materialize out of thin air, as well as utensils etc. So anything they need for the laundry is going to have to be new programming - makes me wonder just how much you laundry bunch will get seeing sps have limited automation budgets. Maybe everything will just teleport like everything else in the Sims 4. LOL.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• OoAtomicKittenoOOoAtomicKittenoO Posts: 47 Member
    I may not like laundry, but toddlers are adorable!
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I want to see toddlers playing in washing machines and maybe drinking bleach, that would be adorbz!
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • dvbledeedvbledee Posts: 1 New Member
    I think it'd be really cute if the toddlers could hide in the washing machine or play with their older siblings in the laundry basket.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,547 Member
    Yes, you work several minutes (because you have a hubby and three children) to sort that laundry into appropriate piles. Whites/pastels; Darks; sheets; towels, just to have your toddler come into the room and start re-arranging your carefully orchestrated stacks of dirty things! I do believe at least one of my kids did this. I do recall clearly that I had 14-16 loads of laundry every WEEK. And that was just for a family of five. Suffice it to say, most of my week was devoted to laundry. Let's here it for wash and wear clothing! I did plenty of ironing growing up, so glad to retire that iron.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    edited August 2017
    Movotti wrote: »
    Most aussie kids do.

LOL That brought back memorys
    Coming from the UK to Australia, the hills hoist swing was our baptisim of fire lol
    Best entertainment we had!! Kids today can keep their Ipads and xboxes cant beat the Hills hoist!...unfortunatly mum didnt think so and was always yelling at us ....I can vaguely remember we bent it out of shape...lmao
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup