March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! The abandoned amusement park theme [town wins]

Comments

• Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    Nobody is really suspicious :/ I have a few gut feelings, but I'd rather not act on them

Yeah. If the one shot is alive, the only way they could win is if we vote each other off.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm back, new house/cabin and everything.

I quickly caught up (not a lot of comments). I see some people are suspicious of me. i can say that I am not mafia but I don't have a better defense... but I'm not, so yay.

I realize that this is going to make me seem more suspicious but Vote: Broncos
    unknown.png
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member

I quickly caught up (not a lot of comments). I see some people are suspicious of me. i can say that I am not mafia but I don't have a better defense... but I'm not, so yay.

1 vote - zinnia
    1 vote - broncos
    1 vote - lyss

._.
    How.. To.. Decide... :D
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member

1 vote - zinnia
    1 vote - broncos
    1 vote - lyss

._.
    How.. To.. Decide... :D

Uh....
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Imagine I'm not even really here (I'm just lurking, waiting for a new game to start) but if I counted right there were two votes for Zinnia not one.... Pssst... Imagine that this was just a voice in your head or something and I wasn't really here :tongue:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Imagine I'm not even really here (I'm just lurking, waiting for a new game to start) but if I counted right there were two votes for Zinnia not one.... Pssst... Imagine that this was just a voice in your head or something and I wasn't really here :tongue:

One was withdrawn.
    unknown.png
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I thought the unvote was the joke? :lol: Psst... I'm still not really here...
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    I thought the unvote was the joke? :lol: Psst... I'm still not really here...

Why would the unvote be a joke? umm... now I think that could be a possibility... I'm confused
    unknown.png

Alyssa was joking ^_^
    And uhh I won't pretend you are there... Er... Random 'wall'..
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Do you have a reason for voting me? It seems pretty scummy that you would just vote without any reason
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Do you have a reason for voting me? It seems pretty scummy that you would just vote without any reason

I have my reasons. My vote is not set in stone, but I would not want to go another day without a lynch.
    unknown.png
  • Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    *throws away Ghost popcorn and leaves the theater, bored to death*
    oh
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    @CraftyKat did you just die... again?!
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    *throws away Ghost popcorn and leaves the theater, bored to death*

Oh, is our game not good enough for your ghostly standards!?
    unknown.png

I have my reasons. My vote is not set in stone, but I would not want to go another day without a lynch.

Your vote just seems out of the blue. What are your reasons? Is it because you're the last mafia, and know you have to get all the townies lynched to win?

• tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    I sort of agree with Broncos, even though I'm not sure on her. (I'm not sure on anyone, to be honest!) What is your reasoning, @Zinniavanilla. It does seem kind of random that you would vote for Broncos seemingly without any reason, and then state you 'have your reasons' but still you do not present them. This has kind of made me feel more valid on my vote for you, but I'm still unsure.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
    I do realize it seems out of the blue, in fact I'll probably change it by the end of the day.
    There was no lynch last night while I was gone, which... kinda points towards me... but... it's not. :sweat: I'm not doing a very good job defending myself, am I? Anyway, if you do vote me out you WILL be losing a town role.

Do as you feel best though.
    unknown.png
    There is a chance that I am being paranoid, this is my first game as a town role, and my first game that wasn't ended prematurely in a plum way. And... I don't exactly get how all roles work? :persevere: help me, Lucky.

Anyway, my vote is for Broncos, there is a reason for my vote. If this was earlier in the game I would let it slide but since it would be a bad idea for us to let another day go without a lynch she is just the one I am leaning towards.
    unknown.png
    There is a chance that I am being paranoid, this is my first game as a town role, and my first game that wasn't ended prematurely in a plum way. And... I don't exactly get how all roles work? :persevere: help me, Lucky.

Anyway, my vote is for Broncos, there is a reason for my vote. If this was earlier in the game I would let it slide but since it would be a bad idea for us to let another day go without a lynch she is just the one I am leaning towards.

I cannot.

Is it just me, or do I think Zinnia might be the investigator role? Maybe she can't tell us because it would be role claiming?

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Sorry I was inactive! I was preparing for school at the weekend, I also went out with friends AND on top of that was doing MORE family stuff.

I think Zinnia is acting scummy. She won't give us her reasons for voting Broncos, and also TRibbo's reasons are fairly valid, I believe. I vote Zinnia, also
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Just a heads up, I'm not going to have a lot of time to play (seems like I am getting lynched, so it might not matter). But I just moved and my internets horrid since I'm essentially living in a cabin for the moment
    unknown.png
    I know it's probably nothing, and most likely just really random, but I'm getting a Sub gut feeling? I don't know, it's based from nothing - yet I'm getting a slight scum vibe from her. Sort of like how I har with Ghettox. I'm also starting to suspect Zinnia less, some of the things she said recently have been quite townish.

I'm unvoting Zinnia because I feel my accusation against her was wrong and simply the result of something a fairly inexperienced player would say.

However, I'm voting Sub because I have had this feeling for a while, but now I have decided I will act on it.
    MAFIA STATS
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    I know it's probably nothing, and most likely just really random, but I'm getting a Sub gut feeling? I don't know, it's based from nothing - yet I'm getting a slight scum vibe from her. Sort of like how I har with Ghettox. I'm also starting to suspect Zinnia less, some of the things she said recently have been quite townish.

I'm unvoting Zinnia because I feel my accusation against her was wrong and simply the result of something a fairly inexperienced player would say.

However, I'm voting Sub because I have had this feeling for a while, but now I have decided I will act on it.

*had
    MAFIA STATS

Is it just me, or do I think Zinnia might be the investigator role? Maybe she can't tell us because it would be role claiming?

But everyone that is a townsided role cannot say their role (unless you mean you are ONLY saying they were a townsided role.). Same goes for mafia.