The Sims 3 website is undergoing maintenance. Will update as soon as maintenance is complete.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Von's thank-you thread of awesomeness :)

lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,258 Member
@MariTomKaulitZ for the Eisoptrophobic's Fright Mirror :)

@Dusty_Boots for the Barrier to Entry system, plus all the stuff from the Old Mill set and the chicken coop and clearing my top 5 twice :)

@Jude525 for the crystal ball and the Larger Than Life Movie Screen, as well as all the pretty things from the Romanza set. :)

to be continued, possibly.
Post edited by lauravonawesome on

Comments

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,258 Member
    edited April 10
    @MariTomKaulitZ thanks to you and MMAO, I was able to complete the Oh My Goth compilation for 15 simpoints.

I owned 41% of the Oh My Goth collection and MMAO gave me one of the sets for 300SP, which put me at 65% of the compilation... and I got the rest for 15 simpoints. Yes, 15. Not missing any zeroes lol.

That was one of my most-wanted compilations. Yay me! And thank you :)
  • MariTomKaulitZMariTomKaulitZ Posts: 1,008 Member
    Yay, I'm glad to hear that! That's a great deal, and it sure if a lovely compilation :smiley: You're welcome!
    Thank you @Jahnna for my beautiful Stardust and Safer Than Safe end table. :)
    @LadyMarmelade01 thank you for the Inevitable Pain heels :)
    I love the name lol.
    edited May 31
    @Nomiko13 thank you for the coccoon crib and hopscotch romper, as well as all the other pretty things :)
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,365 Member
    You're so welcome :)
    edited April 16
    Thank you @Anmirla for the Over The Shoulder Side Braid :)
  • LadyMarmelade01LadyMarmelade01 Posts: 115 Member
    @LadyMarmelade01 thank you for the Inevitable Pain heels :)
    I love the name lol.

You´re very welcome :) These shoes probably fit the name :)
    Thank you @taratownie for the beautiful Fair Maiden~ it was on my top 5 too :)
    edited May 14
    @Kylieb191 thank you for the Family Banners, One Love Rose in Vase, and Foyer Frills, as well as the pretty outfits. Hugs to you :)

Thank you @despina53 for the Wilderness Braid! Many hugs :)
    edited June 14
    Thanks @Me1620 for the True Romance hairstyle, the tufted armchair, and all the gorgeous stuff from Atomic Age and Dreams of India :) Hugs to you!
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 3,938 Member
    @lauravonawesome - You are welcome. :)
    edited July 4
    @charlotteprice thank you for obliterating my top 5 twice now, in addition to the other pretty things you've sent (especially World of Wonder, which was on my wishlist for 5 years lol)~ many hugs :)
  • charlottepricecharlotteprice Posts: 6,585 Member
    You are very welcome. Glad I could help ;)
    edited May 15
    @LillaGrisen thank you for the lovely Wandering Dreams bed :)
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited May 3
    @lauravonawesome - I'm sorry, I didn't see this until now, but you're very welcome :smiley:

ETA: tag
    edited May 14
    A big thank-you to @Sandpitturtle for my beautiful Sea-Loving Bookshelf, One With Earth Gazebo, and Musubi Hunter (and for making Island Escape free too, apparently).

:heart: :cookie:
    @SemaviLady thank you again for my beautiful Gothique Library and Two Elements sink. Hugs to you! :heart:
    edited May 9
    Thank you @rachiesauce for my beautiful left from kismet wall blanket :) :heart: :cookie:
    @Schwuschbingbang thank you for the beautiful romantique double bed~ hugs to you :heart: :cookie:
    edited May 31
    Thank you @Kitiara for gifting me the Pierre Alto Rectangles All Around Floor Lamp, Too Literal Tea Ceiling Light, and Apollo's Lyre. Many hugs :) :heart: :cookie:
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    Thank you @Kitiara for gifting me the Pierre Alto Rectangles All Around Floor Lamp and Apollo's Lyre. Many hugs :) :heart: :cookie:

Again, so welcome :) I need to thank @Nomiko13 for mentioning me in here so much that I finally paid attention to what it was hahahaha
    edited May 22
    oh holy plumbbob, thank you @ajaxpost for gifting me Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride and the Once Upon a Time Cottage Clock!

Hugs to you :heart: :) :cookie:

thanks to you, i was able to snag May 2011 for only 55 sp as well. yay!
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 3,952 Member
    oh holy plumbbob, thank you @ajaxpost for gifting me Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride and the Once Upon a Time Cottage Clock!

Hugs to you :heart: :) :cookie:

thanks to you, i was able to snag May 2011 for only 55 sp as well. yay!

You are most welcome - and that is an awesome result! So happy I could help. :)
Return to top