Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is the new GP trailer coming?

Comments

• Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Well we have til the end of the month and May as there's like a month and a half of spring left technically?

I'm getting excited for this one. I'm hoping by the end of this month maybe.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    ZakaryQuackZakaryQuack Posts: 59 Member
    They honestly need to stop I'm broke. Lol
    yqhMsxf.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I don't think they ever do anything while a challenge is going on so 21 days from now sadness :'(

They did with Spooky Stuff.
  • Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member
    I'm hoping your right @catloverplayer I'm impatient for it lol
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I don't think they ever do anything while a challenge is going on so 21 days from now sadness :'(

They did with Spooky Stuff.

yes I hope your right
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    simduck88simduck88 Posts: 89 Member

City Life came out during the Day of the Dead Challenge
  • Options
    Well it's almost another week gone by with no trailer there's still a possibility of course but I'm not holding my breath maybe next week!
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm going to be traveling during a lot of May. It looks like it will be happening during that timeframe. I do have interest but I think I will be a bit late to this particular party which is fine. It will be interesting to get more information though.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'm going to be traveling during a lot of May. It looks like it will be happening during that timeframe. I do have interest but I think I will be a bit late to this particular party which is fine. It will be interesting to get more information though.
    It's not a wise idea to be posting your travel plans on here. You never know who might be listening.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    If it can come out by next week that would be great.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    If it can come out by next week that would be great.
    That would be great, but I won't get my hopes up over it. Since it being a minute past 4:30 PM on a Thursday here where I am already.
    Make that three minutes past 4:30 now.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    What GP? We just got bowling.
  • Options
    It's called Family, and it's schedule to be released later this Spring.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Well it's almost another week gone by with no trailer there's still a possibility of course but I'm not holding my breath maybe next week!

SimGuruNInja is back from Vacation. We may get the trailer and press release next week as it's Late April.

Also. I find almost to be a good sign.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Yea I definitely took that to mean another month...Unless he is just trying to throw us off lol
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I don't expect to see anything until the PlantSim event is over. Perhaps the day after it finishes?

A 'Family' GP nonplusses me as to its content. I mean, Vampires? Yeah, Spa Day? Obvious. 'Family'?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I can't wait, but if it don't like it I don't buy.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options

Sad.

That means several more weeks of speculating. Possibly also means a June Release.
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Bummer the "almost' comment had me hoping for announcement next week. :(
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    And where do they post these little nuggets? Am at the forums almost daily, but have yet to see anything announced by EA/Maxis.

• Options
    aiexaiex Posts: 103 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    And where do they post these little nuggets? Am at the forums almost daily, but have yet to see anything announced by EA/Maxis.

It was in the quarterly trailer! We are getting one Family GP, and one Fitness SP!
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I feel like we'll hear about it early May but then it means we're waiting until June to get the pack. All they have to do for the SP is tease and announce it in the same week and then release it.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Patience is not my strong spot with sims lol so I'm hoping for May for family GP and then June for fitness sp but we'll see!
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Yea I'm thinking May 16th for info to start trickling out and May 30th for release...and the stuff pack June 27th. The only thing I wonder about is since May 29th is a holiday here in the US if that will affect the GP? Maybe a Wed. May 31 release if so? I just want info already!