Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could you eat 4 quarter pounders and 8 hotdogs one after another?

plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
I just did.

4 standard quarter pounders - no cheese, or any other filling.

Followed by 8 small hotdogs - ie 6 inch ones - no other fillings.

I was impressed with myself and wondered if this was a pretty good lessoning of a plate of food?

Comments

• Lady_ChilliLady_Chilli Posts: 157 Member
    Thats like Man vs Food.. I mean I love my food but I'm pretty sure this would be coming out the other end as I was feeding it in.. hmmm not a nice thought.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I am still hungry though.

I'm not sure what else to eat.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    When I took Prednisone (a steroid med) I could eat like that. I was literally a bottlomless pit. Haha :D
    I have my eye on a sack of granola.
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Probably not. I'm usually just fine with sandwiches, salads, and other stuff. I can't eat McDonald's because it doesn't agree with me. :|
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited April 2017
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    I am still hungry though.

I'm not sure what else to eat.

You better watch out there. I used to eat a lot that too and now I'm always hungry 24/7. I'm literally eating these two buns as I'm typing this (I didn't bother tearing them apart XD) and I just ate lunch like 3 mins before this... And I know I'm still gonna be hungry but I have to stop myself.

33CdRzZ.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Could I?
    Probably, without the 'bread'

But I'd rather just one of these:
    900px_0005_Baa-Baa-on-Trad-IMG_4738.jpg
    A Baa-Baa burger from Grill'd
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'd more than likely be able to eat four quarter punders with cheese and have the hotdogs with some fillings and still be hungry.I've managed to eat two large pizzas and a few candy bars once and never got sick.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    I can, as they say, put it away.

My record for one day of eating is the following

Breakfast: a massive pot of scrambled eggs, three sausages, a few pieces of bacon, and three pieces of toast.

Lunch: two pieces of beef schnitzel, a ham and cheese sandwich, and seven scones.

Dinner: four pizzas, three sticks of garlic bread, two chocolate lava cakes, and twelve chicken nuggets that my friend didn't want.

Midnight: seven cheeseburgers because someone was doing a Macca's run!

The good news is I didn't put on a single kilo!
    Movotti wrote: »
    Could I?

TUMMY-TEASER!!!
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I'd more than likely be able to eat four quarter punders with cheese and have the hotdogs with some fillings and still be hungry.I've managed to eat two large pizzas and a few candy bars once and never got sick.
    I can also demolish 2 large pizzas - with room to spare.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited April 2017
    NoTalent wrote: »
    I can, as they say, put it away.

My record for one day of eating is the following

Breakfast: a massive pot of scrambled eggs, three sausages, a few pieces of bacon, and three pieces of toast.

Lunch: two pieces of beef schnitzel, a ham and cheese sandwich, and seven scones.

Dinner: four pizzas, three sticks of garlic bread, two chocolate lava cakes, and twelve chicken nuggets that my friend didn't want.

Midnight: seven cheeseburgers because someone was doing a Macca's run!

The good news is I didn't put on a single kilo!

That's like me every day except for the midnight one cuz I usually sleep after 10pm. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • rachelt405rachelt405 Posts: 1,533 Member
    There's just no way I could eat all that one after the other, on the other hand if its chocolate then I think I could eat ya all under the table :D;) only kidding but I could certainly try
    Be kind to animals please help stop all cruelty to them

• Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    When I took Prednisone (a steroid med) I could eat like that. I was literally a bottlomless pit. Haha :D

Taken prednisone as well and I was stuck in a constant state of feeling like I was starving and feeling like my stomach was being dissolved in acid. I still haven't lost all the weight I gained during that time, it was at least 40 lbs.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Hope you guys don't think I'm being too nosey but what is Prednisone is it something the doctor prescribes or is it something you take to muscle up, I know I sound thick but I've never heard of it

• PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Nooo. I hate the texture of meat. I gag when I have to eat pork, unless it's bacon, in which case I'll gag if I eat the fat and I still cringe at the consistency. And beef is just an absolute no, the texture of that to me and the feel and the taste is the worse and when you bite down onto hard squishy bits in it and it's just like.. what in gods' name is that... Bleh. Bleh! And I get full after one hot cross bun.. So. Ih.
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    rachelt405 wrote: »
    Hope you guys don't think I'm being too nosey but what is Prednisone is it something the doctor prescribes or is it something you take to muscle up, I know I sound thick but I've never heard of it

It's something the doctor prescribes. It's a corticosteroid but it's not used for muscle growth or anything like that. In my case it was used to treat the horrible lung issues I had at that time, I still have asthma now but my lung function improved from half to 75%. It's used to treat a lot of diseases but it has a ton of side effects and had I known what it would do to me I would not have taken it. Nobody would take this out of their free will, especially not like the steroid you commonly hear fitness nuts using, because one of the major side effects is weight gain and that's exactly the opposite of what people who use muscle growth steroids want. The side effects are generally so horrible that you only take it if you absolutely have to.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Thank you for answering my question Erica87 i had never heard of it and it sounds really bad

I'm happy to hear that your lung has improved now <3

• KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    edited April 2017
    There's no chance I could eat all those in one sitting. I have a hard time eating more than one burger or hot dog in the same meal.
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Could I?

Lamburgers = Lameburgers :p

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    @OhMyHemsworth Same! xD I WAS eating like that until I realised I was putting on weight, then I binged salads until I was off them! :P