Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could pick a Sim to bring to life, who would you choose?

plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
edited April 2017 in Off Topic Chat
1. If you could bring any Sim to life - ie they pop out of the game and into your home as a real person - who would you pick?

2. Would they be your friend or more than a friend?

1. Bella Goth - it's a no brainer for me.

2. More than a friend - nudge, wink.

Comments

• sprootsproot Posts: 590 Member
    Oh man... Don't even get me started :D
    IMG-6587.gif
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Hmm...

1) Honestly, it would probably be Mortimer Goth (And not because you chose Bella). As much as I'm known for my fancrush on Marcus Flex, I think Mortimer would just have more interesting things to talk about, being that he is a genius and looks like he'd be into history or something.

2) Just friend. Don't see myself really getting more than chummy with him. That and if I am considering my usual simself as a reflection of myself, I'm a loner. I prefer to be on my own.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited April 2017
    I would go with Nina Caliente, she has always been a favourite for me. I found myself instantly attached to her because of her general personality. I also play her the most, since some of my male Sims always get her pregnant.

I would think she would be a close friend, I don't see why not.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    One of my Sims, Calvin Bennett. Cutie.

And he would be my husband - you've given me the power, so why would I not use it? :D

34j6e8p.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • IrishBeccaIrishBecca Posts: 4 New Member
    well, personally, I have made a sim of Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural.. having those two men in my house.. OH YEAH
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited April 2017
    Mmmmmh... No one.
    Think about it a minute. What does a watcher do every sim day ? Directing everything like a dictator, watching everything like a creep, laughing at accidents happening to sims, only taking care of a select few privileged sims, culling a bunch of random townies...
    If I brought sims to life, I'd be scared for my own life. :D
    Post edited by Candyd on
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    IrishBecca wrote: »
    well, personally, I have made a sim of Dean and Sam Winchester from Supernatural.. having those two men in my house.. OH YEAH

I approve and will take Cas for myself :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Looks like I get Bella Goth to myself.

Everyone is a winner.
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited April 2017
    I will bring the grim reaper to life and unleash chaos into this world.

Or we can go on Billy and Mandy-esque adventures, I guess.
    Post edited by TheDismalSimmer on
    dgvibNQ.png
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    I like this question.

For pre-mades, I might have to go with Yuki Behr. I like Candy, but she's quite the opposite of my personality. I could probably get along pretty well with Yuki, considering her personality fits mine pretty well. And it would just be for friends.

For a Sim I made, probably either

Samantha Rios
    9ztTayc.jpg

Or Cecilia Solis
    IA7TEd9.jpg

Would probably just be for friends for either, but who knows.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Um......uh........*sweats*
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Has to be -
    :heart: Blair Wainwright :heart:

I'd love to be best friends (maybe more :wink: ) with Blair.

First hurdle to overcome - learning each other's language! How many of us are fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in Simlish - really? By the same token, how many Sims are fluent in YOUR language? It would take time and devotion, just to figure out what is being said.

BTW -
    I'm talking about the sweet and innocent Blair Wainwright - not my "Dark Blair" from my EVIL universe games. Dark Blair would use her powers of EVIL to enslave the human race if she were brought to life.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Has To Be Good Old Alex Clipt/Razorback (Depends On The Save Game)

I So Wanna Be Friends With Him! I'm Sure He And This Other Guy I'm Talking To Won't Mind Sharing Me :D
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Has to be -
    :heart: Blair Wainwright :heart:

I'd love to be best friends (maybe more :wink: ) with Blair.

First hurdle to overcome - learning each other's language! How many of us are fluent (reading, writing and speaking) in Simlish - really? By the same token, how many Sims are fluent in YOUR language? It would take time and devotion, just to figure out what is being said.

BTW -
    I'm talking about the sweet and innocent Blair Wainwright - not my "Dark Blair" from my EVIL universe games. Dark Blair would use her powers of EVIL to enslave the human race if she were brought to life.
    We could safely assume that Sims are fluent in both English and Simlish and that their lifespans in real life will reflect on real time, so they won't spend so much time on a single task.
  • JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    It would have to be Castor Nova from sims 2 university. <3

Tiffany Sampson and Jane Stacks would make good friends.

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Dude. Julia and Alexa! I'd totally want to be BFFs with them. I'd do super fun things with them like laser tag, sleeping over, and playing UNO. We'd totally go around pranking people just for laughs. Honestly, I wouldn't even mind it if they scared me because I love being scared. I just want them to be real soooooooooooo bad!
  • ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Cassandra Goth

I guess I would be her friend, I wouldn't look like the gloomy one in the pair.
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Of my own sims it'd probably be Mason from my old baby challenge, but only as a child. I'd be his adoptive mum. He's the embodiment of evil and I'm your typical lawful good person so I think we'd complement each other. Only under the condition that he doesn't set my house on fire though! When it comes to EA sims on the other hand I'd pick Bob Pancakes. He seems like such a friendly sim and I feel so sorry for him since he's stuck in an unhappy marriage and basically being bossed around by Eliza all the times. I'd pick him so he could be free and live a happy life, with someone he actually gets along with well.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Chris Roomie from The Sims 1 and I think she would be my friend. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited April 2017
    Bonus question: If you could bring your Simself to life...

Would you do it????
    dgvibNQ.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Candyd wrote: »
    Mmmmmh... No one.
    Think about it a minute. What does a watcher do every sim day ? Directing everything like a dictator, watching everything like a creep, laughing at accidents happening to sims, only taking care of a select few privileged sims, culling a bunch of random townies...
    If I brought sims to life, I'd be scared for my own life. :D

this
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Lady_ChilliLady_Chilli Posts: 157 Member
    Bob Pancake, without a doubt. He comes across like such a lovable guy and the amount of times I've tried to seduce him and he stays so faithful every time :D What a guy!
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Morgan Fyres. Just love the fact she's in the Renegades yet she's got the good trait.

Just as a close friend.
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • ratsrbestratsrbest Posts: 579 Member
    Giving this some careful thought, the Grunt family from Strangetown would be very helpful to me at the moment.

I've got a few things that need sorting out and some able bodied young Sims would be just the people to solve my problems :)

When they'd done their job I'd swap them for Bonehilda and a Sims 2 witch's familiar cat.

Don't feed the trolls
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Mmm... A lot of my sim ocs have a very big potential to hurt me or hurt others. Both physically and mentally. The only one I could trust to not lay a single finger on me would be Alizarin, and surprisingly, he's my most underdeveloped oc bc I only made him like, what, two weeks ago? He requires a daily dose of plasma to keep him functioning, but he has his resources, and he knows what it's like to have your family taken away from you just because a monster couldn't control theirselves, so he does have a lot of self control. Only problem is Mr. Rouge here has a massive obsession with garlic bread and his reflection, all things he can't have... And he insists on wearing cross earrings, "for fashion!" he says, as his ears smolder like a blistering fire (yes, I seriously basically named him Red Red. Alizarin = red pigment in paint, Rouge = French for red. his name is a WIP..)

He is Peter Murphy inspired, so he'd make similar music, which is a pro. I'd get free jam sessions with him and he'd probably protect me with his life, considering what happened to his mother and sister... And I just realized I did not account for what happened to his dad. I forgot he had a dad.. Uhh, oopsy? Well, anywho. He's immortal so he can always be there for me (provided he doesn't come into contact with burning sunlight again, or receives a stake to the heart..) We could share clothes, his clothes would probably fit me in width but not length since he's super tall, but I could still rock the oversized tee look. And you can't have Alizarin without Val and his bandmates, so overall I'd have myself a pretty great band of friends (no pun intended.) Plus Alizarin lives in the 1980's so I could join him and watch all the concerts I've missed as a member of generation Z...

He *definitely* would not have anything going on with me, I was gonna say the age gap but I realize he's a vampire and he has.. Uh, what? 180 years of experience at life. And the vampire age gap kinda goes ignored bc well, they're a vampire, they can look 22 and really be a billion years old. But he has Valerie, and I know she would treat me like a sister, I would probably be to them like what Sarah is to Eric and Shelley in the Crow. Valerie would let me ride her horse, Shadow, and we'd practically be like...best buds **there are no horses in ts4 I just pretend she has a horse**.

So.. Yeah. I haven't actually created his band mates yet but I like to think that they'd protect me all and I could be there for them too, in the most platonic of ways since I would be the only one not in their hundreds that isn't a fully fledged adult. Only problem is Alizarin can be kinda temperamental, he throws the occasional hissy fit but other than that he's g... And he has really pretty hair. Like really pretty. I'd love to braid it..
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click