Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

📝 Old surveys -> Released packs

2...Next

Comments

• ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited March 2018
    Fame & fortune, love, education and more vacations all interest me. I might be interested in On The Road. It's something that I'd probably get at least eventually depending on how it is done.

They can probably fuse elements of fame and "get real" together. I actually would like fame and fortune to be combined.

I actually have no interest in being famous in my own life and I don't envy celebrities at all. I do envy extremely rich people who aren't famous. Even so, I'd love playing with sims who are famous or who are wannabes. I had so much fun with that in other versions of the game, particularly Superstar and TS3's acting. Just don't make it all about Katy Perry, please!

Keep the concept open-ended but with some very modern elements so that we can make famous sims how we want to. We already have PR and social media as CL careers forming part of the support network. I basically want to make some eccentric but funny sim celebrities in my game with varying degrees of success. I will happily let some of them fail out in different ways. Rumo(u)rs are welcome.

I'd really like to see film careers in acting and directing come back. Celebrities could aim for different paths such as a glamorous A lister, a popular tv star and a reality/self-promotional star. Bringing back music stars and fashion careers would also be awesome. If they combined this with some high-end fortune careers, I would also consider that to be an interesting pack with something new. I know that we have business but we could see a more playable investor capable of being socially responsible ... or not. Give Nancy Landgraab something more to work for. Lol.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I want Tweens in the game from this survey that is something new.

Also didn't know SimsGuruNinja was on vacation hope they have a good time can't wait for them to come and talk to hear more about what they have planned.

They won't be able to say anything until info on the Next Gamepack confirmed in a Trailer probably Next Quarter.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I want Tweens in the game from this survey that is something new.

Also didn't know SimsGuruNinja was on vacation hope they have a good time can't wait for them to come and talk to hear more about what they have planned.

They won't be able to say anything until info on the Next Gamepack confirmed in a Trailer probably Next Quarter.

Yeah I know I'm just excited to what next to they have in store for a gamepack and/or stuff pack
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    This is a very interesting thread, thanks for the info.

And yeah I'd love to see most of those ideas being executed, I'd also love it if more people were allowed to vote on them since I've never been informed of the option to actually vote on them so idk how the people that vote on these get notified and to what group those people belong to x'D
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I like everything except pre-teens. Guru's barely getting clothes and stuff for toddlers and kids in these packs as is
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2018
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Entrepreneur? Wasn’t that Get To Work?

Business, part 1: EP01 Get To Work, Retail
    Business, part 2: GP03 Dine Out, Restaurant

Business, part 3: Entrepreneur, Home business

I don't think we need a specific entrepreneur pack, it has been tagged onto so many packs that it is already a huge feature. I'd prefer to have something new and different.

I like the idea of superheroes, I'd call it "The Sims 4: Heroes vs Villains" where you can make your sims be a superhero or a supervillain. I'd also include some more realistic characters that fit the heroes and villains theme - police, firefighters, burglars ect.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I would love to see most of those, though I don't see the need for preteens.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    I want more pool activities, active education for all ages and a amusement/water-park.
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    I really loved all the ideas but since so few of them were ever realized, I am just hoping for a really good seasons pack and then I am ready to move on to Sims 5. I don't want to move on but I am sick of waiting around all year for so little. It is frustrating and so tiring. I would rather just throw in the towel and scrap this and start oh a new dream.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    More pool stuff is what I'd like. Especially pool toys.

I think every single one of these things will find their way into the game somehow.

I think we can wait a bit for our next vacation though.

We do NOT need pre-teens. I mean, teenagers could do with being re-done, but you don't need another lifestage for that.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
    edited March 2018
    I really loved all the ideas but since so few of them were ever realized, I am just hoping for a really good seasons pack and then I am ready to move on to Sims 5. I don't want to move on but I am sick of waiting around all year for so little. It is frustrating and so tiring. I would rather just throw in the towel and scrap this and start oh a new dream.

Seasons won't be the last expansion. I expect 1 or 2 More eps after Seasons before Sims 4 is done with game and stuffpacks filling the rest.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited March 2018
    Loanet wrote: »
    More pool stuff is what I'd like. Especially pool toys.

I think every single one of these things will find their way into the game somehow.

I think we can wait a bit for our next vacation though.

We do NOT need pre-teens. I mean, teenagers could do with being re-done, but you don't need another lifestage for that.

Their not going to re-do the teens if they were they would've done it already. I mean it's almost been 4 years since Sims 4 started.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    In the surveys listed there really isn't any mention of Seasons other than a winter vacation or a summer vacation. So, I'm not sure a 'seasons' pack is actually going to happen. Oh, other than that one survey which mentioned natural disasters such as maybe a bad storm etc.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    In the surveys listed there really isn't any mention of Seasons other than a winter vacation or a summer vacation. So, I'm not sure a 'seasons' pack is actually going to happen. Oh, other than that one survey which mentioned natural disasters such as maybe a bad storm etc.

Seasons will happen. Just look at all the clues we had from Cats and Dogs and other packs.