Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sports stuff pack", for real?

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
I just saw the new teaser and the next SP looks like it's about fitness and sports. So is it really "Sports pack"??
I strongly hope so.

I have been so LONGING for Sports items!!!

I really really hope it is really Sports pack, and these thing will be included in the pack.
- a pool table
- soccer field
- baseball field
- ice rink
- table tennis
- tennis court
- trampolin
- skateboard and half pipe
- badminton court
- archery
- volley ball
- running track
- beach volley ball
- golf course

Please pleeeeeeaaassssee
please please include them.

Edit: I misunderstood 'Fitness' for 'Sport stuff pack', getting too excited if it was a real sports stuff pack.
Now I am again disappointed with the theme of the next SP, fitness..
We already have treadmills and workout machines.. what else do we need more.....for sims' fitness.
Post edited by EpicSims on

Comments

• RexZhengRexZheng Posts: 201 Member
    Well...It's a Stuff Pack :(
    I'll definitely fall for a Sports GP though
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Fitness themed according to Graham:

Granted, the word "fitness" is pretty broad.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    I just saw the new teaser and the next SP looks like it's about fitness and sports. So is it really "Sports pack"??
    I strongly hope so.

I really really hope it is really Sports pack, and these thing will be included in the pack.
    - a pool table
    - soccer field
    - baseball field
    - ice rink
    - table tennis
    - tennis court
    - trampolin
    - badminton court
    - archery
    - volley ball
    - running track
    - beach volley ball
    - golf course

Please pleeeeeeaaassssee

It's just a SP... I wouldn't be expecting venues and a beach world or an ice rink we have no seasons
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Well it is just a stuff pack, so maybe a few items but I doubt that many. Also it sounds like "fitness" rather than sports. Sports would be a fun GP though. Idk I'm kind of reserving judgement on this one til we find out what's actually in it
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    So many sports would mean a lot of added gameplay which wouldn't fit a SP. I'd prefer a GP too. With luck, we could have an athletic active career in a sports GP.
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    RexZheng wrote: »
    Well...It's a Stuff Pack :(
    I'll definitely fall for a Sports GP though

Oh yeah! I will be much more excited about Sports GP.

Triplis wrote: »
    Fitness themed according to Graham:

Granted, the word "fitness" is pretty broad.

Oh........ so not "Sports' but... 'fitness'......
    Well don't we already HAVE treadmills and lifts ......... for 'fitness' of our sims!?
    No way..............
    No...
    NO.
    No..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#@#$%^&^%$#@*&^%$#@!!!!!!
    No.

• EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited April 2017
    Candyd wrote: »
    So many sports would mean a lot of added gameplay which wouldn't fit a SP. I'd prefer a GP too. With luck, we could have an athletic active career in a sports GP.

I agree! I just listed all I wanted for the sims 4 sports themed pack :)
    And an athletic career sounds awesome!
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I think that a new treadmill wouldn't be the "new gameplay object" in the Fitness SP... unless it comes with additional features/options. Personally I'd like to see an exercise bike. Have you noticed in the whim to go jogging, there's an icon of an exercise bike - but there is no exercise bike in the game?
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    I'm not really into sports but if it contains soccer or an ice rink I'm definitely going to buy it because I can imagine my sim kids loving that. Don't believe it'll be an ice rink though, that seems more of a season-ish thing.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    @EpicSims we have a non active Sports career patched in..back in 2014
    6adMCGP.gif
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I'm hoping we get the fitness TV station back. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    EpicSims wrote: »
    I strongly hope so.

- a pool table
    - soccer field
    - baseball field
    - ice rink
    - table tennis
    - tennis court
    - trampolin
    - badminton court
    - archery
    - volley ball
    - running track
    - beach volley ball
    - golf course

Please pleeeeeeaaassssee

It's just a SP... I wouldn't be expecting venues and a beach world or an ice rink we have no seasons
    We don't need seasons for roller skating.
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    I want Dumbbells and weightlifters for my bodybuilders please!!!!

@SimGuruDrake @SimGuruGraham
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Was that sarcastic or...?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • AmySims09AmySims09 Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited April 2017
    UGH when are they gonna stop with SPs and make a pets GP or EP? That's what almost everyone wants. I know they are gonna do it eventually but it seems like all they are making are stuff packs.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Then what was the GP?
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    AmySims09 wrote: »
    UGH when are they gonna stop with SPs and make a pets GP or EP? That's what almost everyone wants. I know they are gonna do it eventually but it seems like all they are making are stuff packs.

They are making another Gamepack. It's a Generations type GP and it's coming this Spring. I'm ready for a Vacation Expansion Pack.
    I would love to see the rock climbing wall and soccer added to the fitness sp. I've already mentioned this to Graham.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I would love to see the rock climbing wall and soccer added to the fitness sp. I've already mentioned this to Graham.
    Cat those are awesome ideas.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member

Never. The SPs do not interfere with whatever GPs and EPs they are also working on. And they are working on them. That has not stopped just because you see a few stuff packs. Pets takes a long time and I'm sure they will let you (and the rest of us,) know when it's close to being released.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    IceyJ wrote: »

Never. The SPs do not interfere with whatever GPs and EPs they are also working on. And they are working on them. That has not stopped just because you see a few stuff packs. Pets takes a long time and I'm sure they will let you (and the rest of us,) know when it's close to being released.

Sims 3 pets they said took 3 years to make - (and Sims 3 had 2 EP teams- Sims 4 only has 1 ep team) this game is not even 3 yet, and they made other eps so they were not doing pets. Besides last I knew they were still taking pet ideas that simmers wanted to see in a future pack. If you see it by October or November you will be doing good - I think.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I can't wait for more treadmills and a new jumpsuit.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    I can't wait for more treadmills and a new jumpsuit.

You do know they don't show the new gameplay objects in the teaser, right?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.