Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

view cc

there use to be this program that you could view cc in sims 1 dont remember the name, but is there anything like that for sims 4?

Comments

• mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    edited April 2017
    Sims 4 Studio. It's a lifesaver. I use it all the time.

http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio

EDIT: and I'm not a cc creator at all, it's just so nice to have if you download CC. You can view exactly what's in your mods folder, edit swatches for things, change the tags, etc. I love it especially because I don't always like all of the swatches that come with CC I download so it's nice to be able to edit that.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    What do you mean by view? There was The Sims file cop which would let you see the package files and figure out what was working/corrupt or whatever so you could get rid of damaged content then there was the sims body shop that let you physically see it and create sims for your game. There are various programs available in this vein for sims 4 the file cop thing you might find similar to at modthesims.info as far as body shop goes, the closest I've found are Sims4Studio (for making custom content) and the sims editor from thesimsresource.com but both are really intended to help you create custom content I think.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • persephoneskiespersephoneskies Posts: 8 New Member
    It sounds like you're talking about Sim 4 Tray importer? I know you can view CC files through that :)
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    OHHH I miss file cop!!! But yes Sims 4 studio is what have for TS4 and it works great.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´