Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Festival Expansion Pack

We should have a festivals expansion pack. It would be a lot like the Sims Superstar and Showtime. New jobs would include actor, musician, and etc. festivals would be like Coachella, Stagecoach, EDC, Hard, Monster Massive Wonderland, Movie Festivals, red carpet events, Cannes Film Festival, etc. New hair such as braided hair, new festival clothes like lace crop tops, flower crowns, etc.

Sims would strive to be the top performer or have the best movie at the festival. There would be paparazzi and sims could be starstruck. interactions such as sign autograph would be applicable. You can even have a stalker to make things interesting. If you have a butler you can tell the butler to get rid of paparazzi/stalker.

Comments

• Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited April 2017
    I do like the idea of some version of Superstar and Showtime coming back, along with the return of the magician and acrobat careers. On top of the new professions you mentioned, I would like to see modeling, not just for adults, but maybe the teens (as a p/t job). I would like, though, the option to toggle paparazzi or stalkers because a lot of players feel that these types of things can spoil gameplay.

As for traits, besides the obvious ones (like natural born performer), how about a "stage mom" trait? That would be hilarious! (Okay, may as well have "stage dad," too, so this isn't misconstrued as sexist.)

Build items could be based around "nouveau-riche" type items--black marble, gilded everything (like faucets), mirror frames, really elegant chandeliers, candelabras, etc. I think they call this "Italian style," so maybe stuff like this:

why-italian-style-home-decor-is-so-popular-3.jpg

40cb6abd08b157e2501684d0ac923db9.jpg

EiFlric.png
  • Options
    HeatherRinskiHeatherRinski Posts: 32 Member
    I think the idea is interesting but maybe could be added as patches.