Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marvel Superhero legacy

TyrircKidTyrircKid Posts: 52 Member
So i've come up with another spin on the legacy challenge the Marvel superhero legacy. as the name already suggests this is very much like the disney princess challenge but with superheroes (i might make a DC version later on in case anyone is more of a DC fan and would rather use heroes from the DC universe) note that some of the stories i have made up a little along the lines of the original character trying to keep it as similar as possible but of course in a legacy that is near impossible. this challenge mostly follows the original legacy rules other than that you will need to move a few times over the course of the legacy while in the original you are supposed to stay on the biggest lot without moving. you may choose to move yourself during the course of the challenge but moving when it is specified such as the 2nd generation and the 5th you will have to follow it (naturally it is your own challenge and you may choose to do or not but i would do it myself)

feel free to post suggestions and or feedback as it is appreciated :smile:

but for the generations :

Generation 1: Captain america
As the founder of this challenge has to be a beginner i thought it most logical to start off with the captain seeing as his story fits the most with a founder also seeing as he was around during the world war, You enter the military career as a young and feeble looking boy. after recieving the serum you become stronger and continue to work hard for your country

-has to be male

-have the ambitious trait

- be in either the military (mod) career or the detective career
(i advise you to use the military career mod http://modthesims.info/d/589879 here is the link seeing as it will be the most true to captain america and i am pretty sure it is base game compatible in case you don't have get to work )

-Reach lvl 10 of the fitness skill (i am pretty sure you already need this skill for the military career but i am not 100% certain)

-have at least one child to be the heir

-you have to vanish before your child ages to a teen (you can kill the sim off or simply delete him from the town) as captain america also vanishes for a long time making others think he is dead

Generation 2: Wolverine
Being high up on the list of my favorite heroes i had to of course include Wolverine. As a kid you were seen as a freak by everyone else. though your father loved you he wasn't home often seeing as he was too busy with his career. when you were a child your father vanished leaving you with a broken mother that now has started drinking. when your finally become a teen you finally meet someone that is similar to you and that wants to help you. (i know the story isn't fully accurate but hey it's the sims)

- Be in the Criminal career and later switch to one of the education careers (i like this one best myself http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=586618 you also have the one from zerbu from go to school but it is preference)

- have one child

-have the hot headed trait

-Become friends with someone that is like you and becomes like a second father to you.

- go to live with this friend and make sure others like you learn how to control their powers (add more children into the mix including your own if you want to)

Generation 3: Iron Man
By this time you should have enough money to dub him rich thus it is logical iron man would be the 3rd, As a child you were a normal boy amongst mutants. everyone around you had some sort of power but you ? not you ! you have always dreamed of being like everyone else you grew up with so you have decided to use your money to become like them.

-be in the Tech guru career

-Have level 10 in both handyness and programming skill

-have the genius trait

-have two children (preferably adopt one of them while your actual child has just been born)

Generation 4: Thor
You and your sibling have grown up being rich and important. everyone around town knew you. with your eccentric father/mother that would build lots of stuff. though something never added up. you were always the pearl of the family while your sibling seemed to be pushed back. you tried to help them yet somehow they rejected it and became spiteful of you. Now you have been chosen to continue on this legacy as you were the one able to lift the hammer and not your sibling.

-Be in the Astronaut career

-have at least 2 children yourself (you want to love your children equally instead of pushing one of them away)

-reach level 10 in rocket science

-have the self assured trait

Generation 5: Spider Man
Having several siblings you never found yourself too special though you have always had a passion for spiders. they just seemed to speak to you. not with words but just with their being. other than spiders you also really liked reading books and comics. one day you are bitten by a spider that had escaped from a genetics lab. from that day on you have never been the same.

-have glasses untill you are nearing your birthday to a young adult then you are bitten by the spider and you don't need glasses anymore

-only have a few friends growing up including your parents and siblings.

-have the bookworm trait

-move to the city (not needed if you don't have the city living expansion)

-have a child/children

Generation 6: Deadpool
As a child you never really cared about the world around you. you did what you wanted and got in trouble for this many times. once you are an adult you are diagnosed as being uncurably ill causing you to accept an "experimental" treatment. though it is not as you expect causing you to be subjected to loads of torture untill finally you gain the power of regeneration just like one of your ancestors did.. though yours it due to the "treatment" and not fully genetic.

-be in either the social media career or the entertainment career (Deadpool is one of the most entertaining heroes thus i chose these two as good candidates)

-have the goofball trait (for those that want to add it you may add the childish trait aswell)

- be locked up in a facility for a while untill you think it is right to give your sim the regeneration (just build a lot with all the necceseties but they must be the worst of the worst meaning the uncomfortable child bed and the cheapest shower

-have one child

Generation 7 Black widow:
As a teen you were annoyed at your parent being childish and unresponsible starting to realise that you were more mature than them you wanted more in life. thus you became a secret agent. beating down terrorists and villains alike. even lowly grunts at times. nobody is too strong for you ! or are they ?

-be in the secret agent career

-be level 10 logic

-have the active trait

-have children

generation 8: Doctor strange
From the moment you knew how to talk you wanted to be a doctor. to help others survive make sure they could live longer than they would've done without your help. after studying hard and being an exeptional student you finally reach your goal.. but not for very long. you have an accident a car crash wich renders you unable to continue being a doctor. so you go to study in a different country and there learn that there are more ways to save someone than you ever thought.

-be in the medical career untill you become an Adult. then you have the accident and have to quit your job.

-have the perfectionist trait

-Reach level 10 wellness skill

generation 9 : Daredevil
even though you went blind on a young age this never held you down. you always wanted to be like everyone else and learn. you did and became a lawyer though the outside world sees you as a feeble blind man at night you turn into a hero like nobody has ever seen

-be in the buisness or politics career

-make sure to reach a high level in your career

-have children

generation 10: The Hulk
The mutant genetics have once again returned. as one of the genetics of one of your ancestors has sparked in you causing you to be permanently angry and if too angry you turn into a giant beast that destroys everything in it's path.. due to this you will never find love (or if you want to play on will have a hard time finding love) after accidentally murdering your parent's and siblings you feel regret and try to cure yourself of this curse you have been born with.. but you never succeed afraid of killing your partner and possible children you eventually die old and alone (unless you want to play on as the family might have grown on you)

-be in the scientist career

-must have accidentally killed your parents and siblings when either a teen or young adult

-never have children

Post edited by TyrircKid on

Comments