Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are the best townies to play?

JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
My favourite townies are Amanda Carlson and Sandy Fairchild, they usually start off as best friends then turn to bitter love rivals. Amanda likes the older man and Sandy (who has the romance trait) has as many boyfriends as she can, usually at the same time.

Comments

• Options
    basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I always liked Benjamin Long. I usually had him marry Brandi Broke.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I like Marsha Bruenig (I made her playable for my homeless challenge), Tosha Go (dramatic foil for my second gens' love story), Tessa Ramirez (first townie to whoohoo with my legacy sim), and Brittany Parker (one of my faves as her autonomous actions created a story which surprised and fascinated me). They all became playables after they grew up with my second gens and went to uni with them. When they graduated, they helped populate my hood with my legacy third gens.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Allyn Thomason. One of the nicest (if not the nicest) townies in the game and A-1 wife bait.
  • Options
    JanoJano Posts: 100 Member
    I quiet like playing Marie Rauscher. She has the fortune trait so I usually let her marry for money, Malcolm Landgraab is a good match for her.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    I'm fond enough of Meadow Thayer that I made her a playable
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    My favorites are the teens in Downtown who are related to Jon Smith Tricou. Their names are always different, but there's a wiki on what they look like-

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Smith_Tricou's_Descendants

I like sending them to Uni, and then one of them will resurrect Jon Smith Tricou after they graduate. They're fun to play too.

For the Pleasantview townies, I always liked Ivy Copur (the adult, not the teen townie), Meadow Thayer & Dagmar Bertino.
  • Options
    NatoNato Posts: 35 New Member
    I always loved Meadow Thayer too for some reason!
    For those curious, she's called Mélanie Lenoir in the French version :D
    Now I'm curious if there's a TS4 version of her in the gallery, I'll go and check that out!
  • Options
    GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    edited May 2017
    My favorites are the teens in Downtown who are related to Jon Smith Tricou. Their names are always different, but there's a wiki on what they look like-

http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Jon_Smith_Tricou's_Descendants

I like sending them to Uni, and then one of them will resurrect Jon Smith Tricou after they graduate. They're fun to play too.

For the Pleasantview townies, I always liked Ivy Copur (the adult, not the teen townie), Meadow Thayer & Dagmar Bertino.

Looks like I already know what I'll be doing in my game next time I play!

Having that said Kaylynn Langerak and George McCarthy are my faves :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Oh, yes- George is great, too. :)
  • Options
    cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    There's some blonde downtownie with those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 green glasses that I always enjoy seeing, but I'm such a CC addict that I tend not to mix townies, or even premades, in with my own sims even though I've got default replacement skin and eyes anyways :p
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    I always loved Goopy Gilscarbo :D He always seemed to get hired by my sims when they had businesses.
  • Options
    tiamiatiamia Posts: 63 Member
    The Caliente Sisters.
    tumblr_n3rku5LZwi1r7y61oo1_500.gif
  • Options
    mctsimmermctsimmer Posts: 277 Member
    I like Lyndsay Louie. She is a sim that shipped with Sims 2: Apartment Life and she married Don Lothario and Chastity Gere in two of my games. I found the non-committal sims found domestic bliss with her. The whims for affairs hardly came up, and marriage was a happy memory. Lyndsay is a bohemian sim.

La Shawn Cameron is another great sim. I had her marry different generations of Ottomas. Once Tommy and in another game she married the unborn twin, who the mother started the game pregnant. La Shawn is a goth chick who grows into a successful businesswoman. Unlike other sims I've played, I had no problem moving her up the career ladder. La Shawn is a tech sim.
  • Options
    1upMushrooms1upMushrooms Posts: 183 Member
    edited June 2017
    I enjoyed having my sim befriending Sophie Miguel and going to college together as "roommates"!
  • Options
    SimsInHogwartsSimsInHogwarts Posts: 57 Member
    I always enjoyed playing the Smith family from strangetown. Johnny and Ophelia make such a cute couple!
  • Options
    WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Meadow Thayer is adorable. She's definitely my favorite townie.
  • Options
    Scribal_GoddessScribal_Goddess Posts: 748 Member
    In a neighborhood I have since lost, my founder married Armando Cox. He was a great husband and father and made adorable daughters... and he took his wife's last name because come on, EA, why did you have to saddle him with that? ;)
    Patron Goddess of Newbs and Ninnyhammers.
    TS2 Graphics Fix Tutorial]
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Mr. Big was always my favorite, I based a whole story around him as a spy Secret Agent 001. lol I loved Goopy because he was easiest to befriend and he makes a great store manager and does his job.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    swillflyswillfly Posts: 54 Member
    ..Bob or Betty Newbie FTW.. (i need points apparently to become real ppl)
    Would you like some breakfast?
  • Options
    BessiebooBessieboo Posts: 199 Member
    I like to age up the homeless townie children then send them to university.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Gordon King. I always make him and Kaylynn Langerak playable.

Gordon tends to interact with Beau Broke a lot when he's over at the Brokes', so I made it my headcanon that he'll make a great father. This can be a story hook to redeem him, but I've also had him marry Brandi and they became king and queen of crime in town.
  • Options
    Mango23Mango23 Posts: 19 Member
    The answer to that question can totally vary on the type of person who's playing The Sims. Personally, I loved the Monty household and the Pleasant household, whom reside in Vernoaville and Pleasantview.
  • Options
    NogitsuneeNogitsunee Posts: 16 New Member
    The Goths!
  • Options
    Nita90Nita90 Posts: 17 Member
    Meadow Thayer. :) I played the Sims 2 quite a long time ago, and she is the only townie I can still clearly remember. I would make Dustin Broke break up with Angela Pleasant so that he could be with Meadow instead.