Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding/Romance Content + Ideas

13...Next

Comments

• LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    I feel we already have enough of this type of things in the game already, I'm so not into playing as I am building so this does not appeal to me even a little bit.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    Since it was describe with cultural weddings, I think it would be cool to have the option to get married without already being romantically involved already. That would give players who maybe are doing certain challenges, or even want to try a different playing style, the option to have a wedding without the sims being in love first. Once married, then comes the love.

Yes! I think that sound a lot of fun. :)

Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited September 2017
    Great ideas. This would need to be a Gamepack or Expansion though.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    GARYZGAL wrote: »
    I feel we already have enough of this type of things in the game already, I'm so not into playing as I am building so this does not appeal to me even a little bit.

Sorry you feel that way. I welcome it.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Love these ideas! I would really like more engagement rings/wedding bands.
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    me i can say i am half and half on this idea one part of me say there not engough content for weddings and another part say there engough but i am not close to this idea since i think it would be nice i can also see wedding cakes shape like a heart i am sure @catloverplayer would love heartshape wedding cakes
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(