Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I need from Sims 4 before EA moves on...Update

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited September 2017
    What I hope to see in the future of the Sims 4
    -More expansion packs. Especially pets, seasons, and university
    -More careers like teacher, military, veterinarian (for the pets ep)
    -More recipies for your sims to cook
    -More interactions for toddles, children, teenagers and elders
    -More vacation destinations
    -More cities for sims to live in
    -Skateboarding, biking, snowboarding, skating
    -Memories should come back
    That's all I can think of!

Agreed all except any more city's.
    Not having apartment building spoiled the theme
    Tiny city, not enough lots and no proper build mode too.

I would be amazed to see another city.
    One like the late night expansion might tempt me.
    But if they added apartment building into it won't be happy :(
    That needs to be patched in.

Memories and family tree like the Sims 2/3 B)

More things to cook is needed for dinner party's and restaurants.

Bakeries are great but dine out recipes kind of suck right now so the more the merrier
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

BMSO wrote: »
    I'm defiantly on board for seeing seasons brought back but I'd also like to see more supernaturals and a theme pack based on hobbies.

A theme park sure

Roller coaster
    Parasol
    Haunted ride
    Water ride
    Bumpy cars
    Go kart racing
    Face painting
    Holiday themed photos like the ones from seasons.

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want an EP ''Bon Voyage'' like in TS2.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited September 2017
    There's a lot I'd like to see in this game before it moves on. You definitely have the right idea, it'd be nice to know that all this money spent on this game wasn't wasted. I wouldn't mind the long wait between packs if they'd be more informative of what they're working on. The information given about this game is few and far in-between.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Ok, just so you know, Neia just released a Law Career Mod and its AWESOME!!!!!! I has FOUR different career paths!! So far Neia has done three of my career wish list for Sims 4. Now like only the developers gave us a Create-A-World tool for Sims 4. I could fulfill my own Sims 4 needs. I'm still excited about Bridleton Bay, but would like some more information and pics.

I still feel that a University EP could add a whole new layer to gameplay, using the Clubs as a foundation for Frats and Sororities. Since having an A in school lets you start on level 4 of a career, maybe a degree in a subject related to the field could start you at level 4, but making a bit more per hour. Also a college worlds- yes plural would be cool like a Stuffy Ivy league School, a MIT Type, and regular School. Teens working to earn scholarships would add a layer to teenaged sims. And unlike Sims 2 life would still continue for the families because you can switch between worlds. Then of course new rabbithole careers to go with corresponding degrees.
    Brindleton Bay is nice... I kinda wanted more
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2017
    MINEZ wrote: »
    1) More world choices. I feel stifled a bit with our choices. Right now we don't really have that many places to move sims. I REALLY love San Myshuno and Windenburg, but I want more. Yes Forgotten Hollow came out with the Vampires pack, but I don't have that pack (not really a fan of the vamps) and by not it seems like we'd have more variety.

2) More careers!! I love the new careers in City Living, but that was forever ago. My sim families have been through pretty much all of the careers we have. Even if there was no new expansion packs at least six or seven new jobs for my sims would be awesome.

3) The biggie...Expansion Packs!! I love there are stuff packs but the draw with these is that I'd rather have had at least one more expansion pack by now. Personally University with several new careers and degrees is something I would love to see. Secret Societies and Frats would be fun. Careers like Teaching, Law, and Acting. I don't know but it seems like I'm being teased with appetizers instead of a good meal with all the stuff packs.

EA/Maxis please give me something, a hint that buying Sims 4 was not in vain

I assume you mean before EA moves on to The Sims 5.

Here is what I need

Cars
    A Dating Pack
    Amusement Parks with a Walt Disney Type World
    Tropical Destination with Ocean Swimming and Resorts
    Seasons
    More Holiday Items for Christmas.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I'm defiantly on board for seeing seasons brought back but I'd also like to see more supernaturals and a theme pack based on hobbies.

A theme park sure

Roller coaster
    Parasol
    Haunted ride
    Water ride
    Bumpy cars
    Go kart racing
    Face painting

Yes plus carousels,ferris wheels,fair foods and fair games. Also win a prize for your sim sweetie.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited November 2017
    -University/College
    -Weather
    -Fame/Celebrity system (preferrably career/achievement based rather than the social plague that was TS3's system)
    -Farming
    -Ownable Resorts/Hotels
    Give me those and I'll shut up forever
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I literally just want witches, just to see if they’re as good as the vampires then I’m good with EA moving on to TS5 and making the game TS4 should’ve been.

I want to buy sims stuff and not really looking to buy 12 stuff packs and only 4 EPS.

—T
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    We need more stuff in the Rewards Store, it just feels rather sparse.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Ok, just so you know, Neia just released a Law Career Mod and its AWESOME!!!!!! I has FOUR different career paths!! So far Neia has done three of my career wish list for Sims 4. Now like only the developers gave us a Create-A-World tool for Sims 4. I could fulfill my own Sims 4 needs. I'm still excited about Bridleton Bay, but would like some more information and pics.

I still feel that a University EP could add a whole new layer to gameplay, using the Clubs as a foundation for Frats and Sororities. Since having an A in school lets you start on level 4 of a career, maybe a degree in a subject related to the field could start you at level 4, but making a bit more per hour. Also a college worlds- yes plural would be cool like a Stuffy Ivy league School, a MIT Type, and regular School. Teens working to earn scholarships would add a layer to teenaged sims. And unlike Sims 2 life would still continue for the families because you can switch between worlds. Then of course new rabbithole careers to go with corresponding degrees.

My thought was that if you get an A in University, you jump all the way to the level where you choose a career track, so if you major in Rocket Science you start (or get promoted) to the level where you choose your path in the Astronaut career, or if you major in Business you get to choose between management or investor, etc. I'd also like to see some improvements to lower-level education, such as adding home schooling options. And I'd introduce features similar to the "work from home" options to education, so students could choose to "study from home" by doing tasks like collecting frogs for Biology or interview an elder and write an essay about life in the old days for English. That could also be applied to University, where you either send your Sim to the rabbit hole "classroom", or you study from home by doing tasks related to your major -- if you're an Athletic major you might have to work out for a couple of hours, or study game strategies on the computer. Culinary majors might have to make a 3 course meal (appetizer, entree, dessert) or harvest a number of fruit/vegetable plants to get ingredients.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    marcel21 wrote: »

A theme park sure

Roller coaster
    Parasol
    Haunted ride
    Water ride
    Bumpy cars
    Go kart racing
    Face painting

Yes plus carousels,ferris wheels,fair foods and fair games. Also win a prize for your sim sweetie.

Yes especially the wheel. The prizes the foods.

@stilljustme2 I love that idea!! The homeschooling thing too! It would work well with the work fro m hokme option and make it easier to skill up the kids
    @stilljustme2 I love that idea!! The homeschooling thing too! It would work well with the work fro m hokme option and make it easier to skill up the kids

Homeschooling for kids and teens would be great :)

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    1) More world choices. I feel stifled a bit with our choices. Right now we don't really have that many places to move sims. I REALLY love San Myshuno and Windenburg, but I want more. Yes Forgotten Hollow came out with the Vampires pack, but I don't have that pack (not really a fan of the vamps) and by not it seems like we'd have more variety.

2) More careers!! I love the new careers in City Living, but that was forever ago. My sim families have been through pretty much all of the careers we have. Even if there was no new expansion packs at least six or seven new jobs for my sims would be awesome.

3) The biggie...Expansion Packs!! I love there are stuff packs but the draw with these is that I'd rather have had at least one more expansion pack by now. Personally University with several new careers and degrees is something I would love to see. Secret Societies and Frats would be fun. Careers like Teaching, Law, and Acting. I don't know but it seems like I'm being teased with appetizers instead of a good meal with all the stuff packs.

EA/Maxis please give me something, a hint that buying Sims 4 was not in vain

Yes to all of these!
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• aero2491aero2491 Posts: 55 Member
    Seasons, school, and more active jobs.
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Wow this thread really showcases just how much content is still missing from the game
    @Simsfan99111 it's criminal. I am happy we got a EP, it added some things I really wanted. I really hope that I won't have the wait a year for another one. I really hope 2018 is a better year for Simmers... :)
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Now that I'm thinking about it, I would like the following.
    • Seasons
    • University
    • Romance Gp
    • Tropical Vacation Gp
    • Witch Gp
    • Small Animals Gp
    • Prom SP
    • Slumber Party SP
    • Bathroom SP
    • Bedroom SP
    • Cars Update (Maybe)
    • Burglars/Firefighters Update
  • adele_katadele_kat Posts: 130 Member
    edited December 2017
    I just want Voodoo - Witches and BAYOU WORLD, something like Louisiana swamps but darker! PLEASE!
    Post edited by adele_kat on
    giphy.gif
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Off the top of my head, this is what I'd like to see:
    -Seasons
    -University
    - More occult life states (in their own separate packs so they can get the same treatment as the Vampire GP which is fantastically done)
    -A steampunk themed GP or SP
    -The return of the Showtime Careers (but without the invasion of the Showtime performers) and some of the Ambitions careers such as Inventor or Ghost Buster
    -Time Travel pack
    -Fear system
    -New Careers in general
    -Buglers and house alarms
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
    I forgot about the military career too!! New traits would also be nice
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Three missing radio stations
    • Hip Hop
    • R&B
    • Latin or Salsa
  • SweetpeaKellySweetpeaKelly Posts: 9 New Member
    I would love to have...
    - ownable hotels/motels/b&bs
    - seasons (including trick or treating, festivals, and easter eggs)
    - more playable careers
    - the ability to swim in the beach or at a river
    - celebrity system
    - a babysitting career like in The Sims 3
    - a colour wheel including patterns !!

And if i'm being r e a l l y picky, hair that actually grows and needs to get cut from time to time. :D Don't ask me why, I've just always had that sort of longing since I played the Sims 3. I reckon it would make the game a lot more realistic, but I know it would be quite difficult to create so I don't expect it.