Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'm looking forward to play this game! Btw those stickers, how do you get it?

Each of you will be given 2 stickers to begin with. These can be traded via a 'trading station' that involves 2 trading parties and myself as the moderator. Remember to invite me into the PM and keep me informed if you want to trade with somebody.

An alternative way to get the stickers is from the sponsors. Sponsors will ask your animals to perform certain tasks and they will reward you with stickers. More detailed information will be given when a mission starts. :)
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • TurnerTurner Posts: 10,743 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Yay, we have 9 players now :joy:

Keyen, welcome on board XD

I directed him to this thread after he expressed some interest in our community. I figured one of the 8 you had would drop by early june, but if not, maybe you'll even be able to get 10! :p
    Turner wrote: »
    I directed him to this thread after he expressed some interest in our community. I figured one of the 8 you had would drop by early june, but if not, maybe you'll even be able to get 10! :p

Haha thanks Turner :blush: I haven't heard from Ninja for quite sometime so I'm not sure if he's still joining or not :b
    ._.
    edited May 2017
    ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL RESERVED PLAYERS

As the previous post indicated, I will be setting deadlines for submission of application forms any time soon.
    So far I have received the application form from:

@Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @lovesstorms and @Keyenpeydee

Plus the animal files from:

@Alleenmens @icmnfrsh and @lovesstorms

Current animal request from:

@Keyenpeydee

Still, I will need the following to give me a confirmation of what animal you are intending to submit as well as their application form plus animal file:

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @CeltyGirly @Tigerblu11 and @ninjakid150

If you need my help creating an animal, PM/email me the details and I will have it sorted out for you. I can't help if you are keeping this information to yourselves. I am not a psychic, unfortunately :b
    ._.
    DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING (CONTESTANT APP with FILE/ REQUEST)

@M13Vulpecula @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @CeltyGirly @Tigerblu11

The coming Tuesday (30th May) at 24:00 GMT, late submission of either item will result in removal of reservation, no exception.
    ._.
    Here is the application form, copied from the front page:
    Application Form

1. Full Name of Your Pet: [the one they call themselves, such as the Highness of Inverness Monroe Julianna George-Benedicts something like that]

2. Name known (given) by their owner: [if your pet does have or did have an owner or a name that was given to them by any familiar sim of theirs, such as Mona Fluffy Ball]

3. Gender?

4. What animal is your pet? [Cats/Dogs/Horses/Other animals you name as long as you can make them]

5. Age? [Don't bother to answer this in exact number just simply answer as baby/young adult/elderly]

6. Breed? [you can make up your own breed, I won't mind at all ;)]

7. Sexuality? (don't laugh)

8. Favourite Food? (maybe triple-tip steak instead of James Wellbeloved)

9. Favourite Hobby? (Sleeping? Sneaking up ladies at a pool party? Chewing baby heads? Eating crayons? You name it :p)

10. Use a few (3-5) phrases to describe your animal: ["the Ultimate Toddler-Frightenor", "the Noble Stick-Chaser", "the Fussy Trash-Eater"]

11. FIVE Pet Traits that best describe your animal's personality. [Please give a short description for each of them as I'd like to know as much as possible about your character but if you are not sure about what the animal traits are, you can always click here to check it.]

12. Background Story: [This should be quite lengthy as I would need to collect as much info as possible of your animal. Just like us humans, animals do have their reasonings behind their actions. Why are they running away from their owner? Maybe they're tired of living in that old house that smells of nothing but old socks? Because they cannot stand the leftover porridges that their previous owner used to feed them? Because of a new-born child to the household? How did they end up being a money-making machine for humans? Who says animals don't have feelings? Why is that dog used to working at a local Vietnamese restaurant? My cat is secretly a good snorkeller? Anything you want to include. Doesn't need to be 100% realistic though. Funny huh? Talking about realism in a game called Sims.]

13. From 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, how would you rank your animal with each of the following (put the numbers in the square brackets):

[] obedience
    [] independence
    [] nobility (don't laugh, some pure breed animals sure are proud of themselves)
    [] loyalty
    [] intelligence
    [] modesty
    [] perceptivity
    [] aqua-friendliness (do they like water, in general?)
    [] materialistic-behaviour (some animals are actually miniature humans)
    [] self-esteem (confidence)
    [] patience
    [] volume (do they make a lot noises)
    [] laziness
    [] human-friendliness (how much they like to hang out with humans)
    [] bravery
    [] tidiness
    [] insecurity
    [] activeness

14. Introduction: [Should contain at least a few sentences. Please write in ENGLISH. This would reveal your animal's personality and should be written from their perspective (point of view) as introducing themselves to the others. It should include their names (real name and pet name) who they are, where they live (a sim world or a real world, doesn't matter), with whom (or are they alone), what they think humans are (stuffed bigs, arrogant barbarians), their families (the owner's family or do your animals have a family of their owns), and what do they wish to accomplish throughout their lives so on and so forth]

15. Possible Character Development: [Please give me a basic idea of any possible storyline for your animal during the journey: possible enemies/friends/events that might happen/even romance etc... Note that this is not an one-off thing. It takes a while for a unique, unforgettable personality to be moulded, animals need time to "evolve" as time may shape them into a different figure depending on who and what they have encountered at different life-stages. In fact, it is a continuous process that eventually changes who we really are.]

16. Strengths (please briefly describe them)

17. Weaknesses/Flaws (as above, short description would suffice)

please just copy and paste your answers below

13. (numbers in square brackets)

[] obedience
    [] independence
    [] nobility (don't laugh, some pure breed animals sure are proud of themselves)
    [] loyalty
    [] intelligence
    [] modesty
    [] perceptivity
    [] aqua-friendliness (do they like water, in general?)
    [] materialistic-behaviour (some animals are actually miniature humans)
    [] self-esteem (confidence)
    [] patience
    [] volume (do they make a lot noises)
    [] laziness
    [] human-friendliness (how much they like to hang out with humans)
    [] bravery
    [] tidiness
    [] insecurity
    [] activeness

*you can choose to PM me the above once you are finished or send it to me through email :p Thanks. Also, please do NOT post any information regarding this application on this thread, thank you for the co-operation

._.
    @Tigerblu11 @YJB19299 you guys have two days remaining.
    ._.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Yeah, I'm trying my best to get it done till tomorrow, I have a little bit more time now since I'm sick at the moment :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm trying my best to get it done till tomorrow, I have a little bit more time now since I'm sick at the moment :)

Aww, poor you. Hoping you'll get well soon. :)
    Banner.png

Hope you'll feel better soon, thanks for letting me know :p
    ._.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Almost finished my application! :) Sorry for the wait, super busy but I promise you I'm nearly finished with it.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Almost finished my application! :) Sorry for the wait, super busy but I promise you I'm nearly finished with it.

Sent it! :)
    Actually 6 players works as well. In addition, your animals will all guaranteed safe until two missions are over. I will also need to update the rules if that is the case :p
    ._.
    Alright, now I only need to create Tiger's contestant and waiting for Yannik to send me the application and file before we can start!

And fortunate enough for the animals the elimination will not occur until the third episode (after the first two missions) ;)
    ._.
    Still waiting on @YJB19299 You still have 14 hours :p
    ._.
    No worries I will get it in this evening :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 how is your app going? :b
    ._.
    I'm almost finished :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    CA6BUWO.jpg

@Alleenmens @lovesstorms @icmnfrsh @Keyenpeydee @YJB19299 @Tigerblu11

I've got everything, we are now officially open for business!! :3
    ._.
    Meow Meow Meow :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited May 2017
    Meow Meow Meow :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Woof Woof Woof :3

Now I come to think of it, this might be the tiniest show of our reality show community to feature only 6 contestants haha :p
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Things are more intimate that way. ;)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @Alleenmens @icmnfrsh @lovesstorms @YJB19299 @Keyenpeydee @Tigerblu11

It's time to determine your roles! Each of you pick a whole number from 1 to 6! :p
    ._.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories