Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    No worries, I'm just trying to keep track of things. You know how hosts can be. ;) But I'm still waiting for more players to join so take your time :p you've got plenty.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I might be able to come up with something this week.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I started it, but I haven't really sat down to work on it since. I'm like halfway through the app. I'll just need help making the pet.
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    I started it, but I haven't really sat down to work on it since. I'm like halfway through the app. I'll just need help making the pet.

No problem. Just tell me the features of the pet or link me the pictures and I'll try to create it for you in-game :3
    ._.
    @ninjakid150 do you need help with the animal?
    ._.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Yeah I think I will sorry forgot to bookmark this one >.>
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Yeah I think I will sorry forgot to bookmark this one >.>
    No problem. Just remember to send me the animal features/characteristics and or referencing pictures to me once you are done :)
    ._.
    I'm gonna get into Sims 3 right now and see if I can get it to run... if it does I can make my animal, my sims for Vul's next season, AND my sim for Alleen. I obviously have no life if I can easily commit to all of these.
    *Has done almost all of my sims except for AYTO 4*

*Has no life*
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

*Has no life*

OT: It helps when you are disqualified. ;)
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oh, wait. Ignore the "OT" letters. *snicker*
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    LOL....
    The computer actually turned on for once :O if sims runs then I have a short window of time to get all these sims made. Someone quick tell me how to upload a sim XD
    The easiest is to save your sim and then get it from your saved sims file... And just send that to whomever...
    OT: Guys we all need a break from the Mole's mission XD
    ._.
    The Mole mission is so much fun... :smiley:
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    The easiest is to save your sim and then get it from your saved sims file... And just send that to whomever...

That is the easiest way for sure. But just to know that by this method your sims CC is not guaranteed to transfer 100%. But we're doing animals this time so I don't think that will be the problem :p
    ._.
    Alleenmens wrote: »

That is the easiest way for sure. But just to know that by this method your sims CC is not guaranteed to transfer 100%. But we're doing animals this time so I don't think that will be the problem :p

Cool :D I don't think I even have CC anymore. This computer is total plum XD I'm trying to get the game running but it's still grey
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

*Has no life*

OT: It helps when you are disqualified. ;)

;)

Although I did all/most of those before I got disqualified.

AFAIK, the sim file doesn't include CC. But if you export it as a Sims 3 package file, it does. Although I haven't tried this myself.

OT: Guys we all need a break from the Mole's mission XD

To each his own. I was fine. However, I am at work, so I should be working. Plus, if Turner's not back by tonight, I really need to get some of this other stuff done. :) Apps are a lot of work, so it takes time to fill those out. Those I'll need a break from. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Cool :D I don't think I even have CC anymore. This computer is total plum XD I'm trying to get the game running but it's still grey

Are you running Sims 3 on a MacBook? Mine was a 2010 model MacBook and I literally loaded it to death by the game XD Apart from the loading time it ran fine though.
    ._.

Are you running Sims 3 on a MacBook? Mine was a 2010 model MacBook and I literally loaded it to death by the game XD Apart from the loading time it ran fine though.

Nope, I can't run Sims 4 on my Mac. It's horrendous. It's an old laptop that used to be my sister's.
    I'm thinking about starting the show with at least 10 players which means I won't set a deadline for application and animal contestant submission until 2 more slots have been taken. :p It's no biggie, you guys have plenty of time to explore ideas with your animals' personality and to complete the application form so it doesn't really matter if you are not inspired at the moment. I'll leave you guys to it for now and hopefully more would be interested in joining us :)
    ._.
    I've finished my horse. Now I'm working on her app. :D
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I've finished my horse. Now I'm working on her app. :D

Yay!! :D Wait I thought you have finished your horse though? Are you still submitting Patchwork? :p
    ._.