Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leashes and Skirts [PART ONE OF EP 1 RELEASED]

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited April 2017
    Ooh, Baxter is very nice! Iceman he looks just like your dog in RL :D

I didn't even know that Baxter was "autocorrected" to Dexter :p
    Post edited by Kelvin on
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Thanks. :) I suggested naming him after Ron Burgundy's dog in Anchorman. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Just a small announcement to make here:

I appreciate all the animal pictures and I'm absolutely fine with your sharing here with us by posting it here on the forums, but may I ask all those who have signed up NOT to post any further information regarding the ones included in the application form because some future mission/challenge may involve using these 'sensitive' characteristics. Thank you for your cooperation
    ._.
  • KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    Ooh this looks like fun but I don't think I have time to enter right now. I'll be watching though :)
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

KleineMuff wrote: »
    Ooh this looks like fun but I don't think I have time to enter right now. I'll be watching though :)

That's okay. I understand :) But thank you for considering :3
    ._.
    I don't know how long it's going to take before we can fill up the final slots :anguished: But I think people aren't that interested in animal contestants than I thought them to be.
    ._.
    Just wait. Some shows took a while to fill out. Plus there are several going on at the same time.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited April 2017
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just wait. Some shows took a while to fill out. Plus there are several going on at the same time.

I agree with you. This show is practically following the footsteps of Celty's Instincts. We are kind of like 'hunting' for players at the same time. :p
    ._.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    And it's something new...
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Yeah. And to be honest, I almost said no. I try not to be involved in too much because I get overwhelmed plus I don't do any of my writing. Of course, I never do any anyway. I'm by far the biggest procrastinator I've ever met. :p
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Just a small announcement to make here:

I appreciate all the animal pictures and I'm absolutely fine with your sharing here with us by posting it here on the forums, but may I ask all those who have signed up NOT to post any further information regarding the ones included in the application form because some future mission/challenge may involve using these 'sensitive' characteristics. Thank you for your cooperation

Should I go delete my post? Or at least change it? I'm sorry. I had no idea.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I think it's okay. You didn't reveal anything sensitive, I think.

You're fine. No need to worry or delete anything. I just need you guys to keep all secrets to yourselves :p
    ._.

You're fine. No need to worry or delete anything. I just need you guys to keep all secrets to yourselves :p

I have no secrets. :|
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Turner wrote: »
    You guys are funny. :p I need to plan MONTHS in advance to host a new season of my show, whereas some of you suddenly get the desire to host a game and have the thread up a day later. XD

This is most definitely true for me :p Except for planning it for only a week before I started the thread and I was motivated by the golden bone.
    ._.
    edited April 2017

I have no secrets. :|

tumblr_oo1jkexMRq1w0k29do1_500.jpg

._.
    Anyone need help creating a pet please don't hesitate to ask for assistance :)@Tigerblu11 @twiddle3
    ._.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ugh, I keep procrasting my idea brainstorms for this! D:
    Sorry...
    Banner.png
    Sorry...

No worries, I'm still waiting for the remaining places to be taken :p
    ._.
    Sorry...

Or wait! .....

Beep beep I'm a sheep? ?? :) perhaps? :)
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    Sorry...

Or wait! .....

Beep beep I'm a sheep? ?? :) perhaps? :)

Oh my! A sheep would be quite exciting! I'm still linging on the idea of an ostrich, but I think that would be too difficult to create without it looking very un-ostrich. We are allowed animals that aren't typically pets, correct?
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Oh my! A sheep would be quite exciting! I'm still linging on the idea of an ostrich, but I think that would be too difficult to create without it looking very un-ostrich. We are allowed animals that aren't typically pets, correct?

I would be SO impressed if someone actually ends up submitting an ostrich because that would require a great amount of sliders and mods I reckon :joy:

You are correct. You can submit any type of animal you want as long as you are capable of making it :) They don't necessasarily need to be a house pet or whatever.
    ._.
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    edited April 2017
    Now with AYTO season 3 out of the way, I can concentrate on this... Let me work on it... :p
    ._.

I haven't been able to produce a sheep yet. Not sure if I'll be able to stick with it... I'm not very inspired for this show atm, I should try and find something inspiring soon.. Sorry I'm late.
    Banner.png