Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Instincts Sims 4 Reality Show Season 1

Comments

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I've been playing since Sims 1 too, though I did get scarred for years and didn't play until like 2006/2007 (Sims 2 PS2 hlped me overcome my fear) because of a house fire... And I used to still be afraid of Sims dying for a whole time after that. And I still turn off the sound at night because I really hate burglar themes. :c Oh, and Sims 3's death theme. Eegh...

As of now I'd only avoid Sims 1 and 2 electrocutions. I really hate those skeleton effects and I'm actually glad they removed that from 3 on.

I never played the Sims 1, I was only 1 year old when it was released lol
    Aww that's so sad! I was terrified of the grim reaper.

I used to be a bit as well. Though he's barely reepy in Sims 3 and 4.
    Banner.png
    EPISODE TIME!!

We need more Ronald lol. :)

Jessica: "Why couldn’t I be teamed up with Tybalt or Daphanie; they are at least pretty cool."

You know what, let's all just vote off Melvin and make it a trio instead. :) Why not?

11-24-17_121927c2a0pm.png?w=820

Aww, adorable mascot. :blush: In that regard the late episode was a good idea, having the mascot works out now ;)

Daphanie: "And I thought Ronald was scary!"

How could you, Dee! XD

11-24-17_122254c2a0pm.png?w=820

<3

12-06-17_114434c2a0pm.png?w=820

WHAT?!?!
    This means war! And Nuclear Gandhi's on my side >:)

Flo: Take this L! Yeah, I can be hip like the kids. That means loss! *Throws ball at Tybalt*
    Cid: Flo! We need the L’s!
    Tybalt: Thanks… I guess?

Karma! XD

Would I buy Simulations 5: Animals?... nope. Lovely commercial tho ;)

Melvin: There’s a note. “The Phanatic went home. Production can fill you in.” Well… This is just lovely.

Duh. :roll:

Ryenn: "Box two… contained a $10 dollar expired coupon for McRonalds… I suppose you dodged a bullet."

XD

Good read again, Ryenn (rhymery!). Now to find a way to win the current challenge...

Thank you for the lovely comments! And yes! The delay worked out because I had NO idea how I was going to make the phanatic. I was just planning on making a weird green sim? The dog is SO much better.
    I'm gonna need some commercial ideas for future episodes :thinking: Maybe I'll make commercials for other game shows :thinking times 2:
    Again and Ryenn don't rhyme ;) people always read my name incorrectly lol which I don't blame them it's different.
    Ry-in like Ryan :3

Oh, I thought that ain and enn would rhyme. Like, enn rhymes on anne. :wink: my bad lol
    So, it's just pronounced the same as Ryan.

Hmm, I could try and help out making some ideas. :) Who else is in?

I've been called Ry-anne Ry-en Ree-Anne? So many things, plus I don't know how things are pronounced with various accents, so maybe in some places it rhymes :thinking: But it is pronounced like Ry-in :3
    And yeah XD if anyone wants to give some ideas of commercials that'd be cool XD
    EPISODE TIME!!

Jessica: "Why couldn’t I be teamed up with Tybalt or Daphanie; they are at least pretty cool."

You know what, let's all just vote off Melvin and make it a trio instead. :) Why not?

Aww, adorable mascot. :blush: In that regard the late episode was a good idea, having the mascot works out now ;)

How could you, Dee! XD

<3

WHAT?!?!

Flo: Take this L! Yeah, I can be hip like the kids. That means loss! *Throws ball at Tybalt*

Karma! XD

Melvin: There’s a note. “The Phanatic went home. Production can fill you in.” Well… This is just lovely.

Ryenn: "Box two… contained a $10 dollar expired coupon for McRonalds… I suppose you dodged a bullet."

XD

Good read again, Ryenn (rhymery!). Now to find a way to win the current challenge...

Thank you for the lovely comments! And yes! The delay worked out because I had NO idea how I was going to make the phanatic. I was just planning on making a weird green sim? The dog is SO much better.
    I'm gonna need some commercial ideas for future episodes :thinking: Maybe I'll make commercials for other game shows :thinking times 2:
    Again and Ryenn don't rhyme ;) people always read my name incorrectly lol which I don't blame them it's different.

Oh, I thought that ain and enn would rhyme. Like, enn rhymes on anne. :wink: my bad lol

I've been called Ry-anne Ry-en Ree-Anne? So many things, plus I don't know how things are pronounced with various accents, so maybe in some places it rhymes :thinking: But it is pronounced like Ry-in :3

The Mole? Jetset? Leashes and Skirts? ... Not too many shows running atm though. :/

OH OH!

Escape the Room! :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yeah, grim and electrocutions traumatized me as a kid. Well, it's an exaggeration, but I got scared.

Especially since the husband of my first household died by changing a light bulb. :| Followed by his wife setting the kitchen on fire
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Btw, has the Gold team come up with a guess? Just so we don't get sidetracked lol
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    The Gold team is still sleeping ;)
    *Team discussion*
    Banner.png
    We'd like to take our extra clue.
    Banner.png
    Also, what are we going to do with Princess? She hasn't been on in months.

• WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

What I'm figuring is regardless of the outcome of this mission Princess's character will be kicked off. I was hoping at some point they'd jump in, but they still haven't. I'll give a reward for winning this most likely since immunity really isn't on the line anymore. As for how that will effect the team, I don't know it kinda sucks, but they weren't participating anyway so it doesn't hurt/help, but it keeps someone who is actually playing from being eliminated.
    I'll go over how partner missions and the riddles work with unbalanced teams once the time comes.

I'm assuming you want to stick with below king?

Yup
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    EPISODE TIME!!

How could you, Dee! XD

<3

WHAT?!?!

Karma! XD

XD

Again and Ryenn/Ryan rhyme in my accent ^^
    Just saying.

Yup
    Cheese
    Burger
    King
    Ch
    -
    Clothes
    Hanger
    Steak
    Gold's Guess, no more clues.
    HayloHusky wrote: »
    EPISODE TIME!!

How could you, Dee! XD

<3

WHAT?!?!

Karma! XD

XD

Again and Ryenn/Ryan rhyme in my accent ^^
    Just saying.

Oooh, how do you pronounce Again?
    Ug-in?

What I'm figuring is regardless of the outcome of this mission Princess's character will be kicked off. I was hoping at some point they'd jump in, but they still haven't. I'll give a reward for winning this most likely since immunity really isn't on the line anymore. As for how that will effect the team, I don't know it kinda plum, but they weren't participating anyway so it doesn't hurt/help, but it keeps someone who is actually playing from being eliminated.
    I'll go over how partner missions and the riddles work with unbalanced teams once the time comes.

Yeah, it's too bad. And she was even the leader of our team. We'll just have to manage

I'm curious how exactly you'll write her character out. Hmm

What I'm figuring is regardless of the outcome of this mission Princess's character will be kicked off. I was hoping at some point they'd jump in, but they still haven't. I'll give a reward for winning this most likely since immunity really isn't on the line anymore. As for how that will effect the team, I don't know it kinda plum, but they weren't participating anyway so it doesn't hurt/help, but it keeps someone who is actually playing from being eliminated.

Yeah, it's too bad. And she was even the leader of our team. We'll just have to manage

Yeah, and I mean leaders aren't that big of a deal? I had them as an idea, then I got rid of it, then I reinstated them when it was only a 10 person cast. I was going to have special leader opportunities, but honestly I didn't flesh out the idea enough.
    If anything they can just kinda sabotage the other team through their partner, and then the rest of the leadership role was just for plot value in writing. Hopefully it shouldn't be that much of an effect.
    I guess we'll just have to do without the concept

• twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    EPISODE TIME!!

How could you, Dee! XD

<3

WHAT?!?!

Karma! XD

XD

EPISODE TIME!!

How could you, Dee! XD

<3

WHAT?!?!

Karma! XD

XD

The Mole? Jetset? Leashes and Skirts? ... Not too many shows running atm though. :/

Don't worry Vul, I got a new show planned for after christmas and hopefully there will be one or two others (Like Mastermind perhaps? ;) ) popping up soon too.

What about a commercial for "Keeping up with the McRonalds" a reality show filming the day to day life of McRonald and his dysfunctional family. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
    Keeping up with the McRondalds. Lol, I love it

Okay, I LOVE Keeping Up With the McRonalds?!? Probably gonna roll with that one for one or two commercials XD
    Okay, I LOVE Keeping Up With the McRonalds?!? Probably gonna roll with that one for one or two commercials XD

EXCELLENT! :smiley:
    Banner.png
    May want to have an orange soda episode to spice things up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T70eSSV7dZs

• Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    CHARLES ??????
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
    May want to have an orange soda episode to spice things up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T70eSSV7dZs

Oh my god, my sister showed that video to me years ago. It's so stupidly funny!! :D