Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Instincts Sims 4 Reality Show Season 1

Comments

• WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Oh and I have to check my outline but next episode might include the first partner mission as well but I'll post those details once I get all pair names and all location guesses.
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Dakota my sweet child, he's not ready to handle a team-
    I mean, he will try super duper hard!! I just hope his sensitive eyes don't pose as a huge disadvantage.
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    Dakota my sweet child, he's not ready to handle a team-
    I mean, he will try super duper hard!! I just hope his sensitive eyes don't pose as a huge disadvantage.
    I think he/you'll do just fine!! :) Dakota is a sweet child
    It deleted the rest of my comment. I said he was a cinnamon bun and I love his facial expressions. Aparrebtly I love him so much I have two of him in my town. (I forgot to delete the glitched version of Dakota with elf ears.)
    CeltyGirly wrote: »
    It deleted the rest of my comment. I said he was a cinnamon bun and I love his facial expressions. Aparrebtly I love him so much I have two of him in my town. (I forgot to delete the glitched version of Dakota with elf ears.)

Awh, bless ;u;

I'm in a writing mood, so i might make a looooooong thing for Dakota detailing how he feels about everyone-
    Alright! If you want to format any of that into a diary entry thing for the next episode then just pm me. Or you can just write for fun :)
    I want to clarify that each individual must submit the location! You can work together with others to ensure maximum points if you're confident in your answer, but in order for the points to count each team member must privately submit their guess to me.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Not sure I can top Vul's post but here goes:

Half a million dollars is the prize. lol "Though I am required to state that this total is before the massive tax deduction." I laughed at the "massive" part. lol

Donald McRonald is FANTASTIC. Does he know this show probably won't have kids watching? I mean, probably some. lol

Awe, Brownwyn seems nice, even if she is unsure of herself.
    Bronwyn: Oh, my, yes I suppose it’s exciting, but also nerve-wracking. I think I’m going to puke.

Daphanie: When you’ve been on stage as much as me the anxieties just fly away. You know what they say, just pretend everyone is in their underwear.

Of course, but that doesn't really help Bronwyn. lolol Perhaps puking on Daphanie would help her understand? hehehe...doubtful. And her comment about everyone being too loud is spot on. :D

Zero Privacy is one show I never played (or read...sorry Haylo). I don't think I was around when it started. But if it does happen again, I'm totally in. Welcome Daphanie! Hopefully, this show will be quite fun for you, too! More fame.

Floella is quite the character. I laughed when she ate from the production's food table. lol

Cody seems so familiar. Hmmmm.....oh, yeah! I made her. She's so adorable! <3

Jessica is cute! And no, I didn't try the cheesecake bites, but I want to now. *snicker*
    Production: *Sighing* Do we need to get ‘Do Not Touch’ signs?

Why yes, probably. Perhaps this would work.

no-touchy.gif?w=760

Tybalt works for CIS. That's cool! He reminds me a little of myself. I'm not a big fan of rule breakers either.

Cid also seems like quite the character. Can't wait to see how he and Melvin jive.

Nathaniel! Sweetheart! <3

Woah, Melvin. Keep your pants untwisted there. Perhaps you should get a toupee. Maybe that'll make you feel better?

And Dakota...he seems a little off. Bwahaha! Yes, I'm entertaining myself. He's adorable, too!

I love this pic of the host.

ryenn.png?w=820

Oh, Bronwyn, I understand.

Thought this was hilarious!
    Tybalt: *Smirking* Don’t listen to him, Cid. I can call you Cid right? This guy is obviously just insecure over his own abilities. Those that can’t do, critique.

The commercial was very funny, too. lol I have one addition to make, though.
    Create stories, families, legacies, and then watch it all burn when you forget to install the dumb fire alarm or watch it all be sucked away because you don't have the money yet to add a burglar alarm.

5cde6-screenshot-215.jpg

Hehehe...that's Nathaniel's "mother" fighting off a burglar. ;)

Great job, Celty!! I'm looking forward to getting to know all the contestants. :D

Let the games begin...
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    edited June 2017

Half a million dollars is the prize. lol "Though I am required to state that this total is before the massive tax deduction." I laughed at the "massive" part. lol

Donald McRonald is FANTASTIC. Does he know this show probably won't have kids watching? I mean, probably some. lol

Bronwyn: Oh, my, yes I suppose it’s exciting, but also nerve-wracking. I think I’m going to puke.

Daphanie: When you’ve been on stage as much as me the anxieties just fly away. You know what they say, just pretend everyone is in their underwear.

Of course, but that doesn't really help Bronwyn. lolol Perhaps puking on Daphanie would help her understand? hehehe...doubtful. And her comment about everyone being too loud is spot on. :D

Zero Privacy is one show I never played (or read...sorry Haylo). I don't think I was around when it started. But if it does happen again, I'm totally in. Welcome Daphanie! Hopefully, this show will be quite fun for you, too! More fame.

Floella is quite the character. I laughed when she ate from the production's food table. lol

Jessica is cute! And no, I didn't try the cheesecake bites, but I want to now. *snicker*

no-touchy.gif?w=760

Tybalt works for CIS. That's cool! He reminds me a little of myself. I'm not a big fan of rule breakers either.

plum also seems like quite the character. Can't wait to see how he and Melvin jive.

Woah, Melvin. Keep your pants untwisted there. Perhaps you should get a toupee. Maybe that'll make you feel better?

And Dakota...he seems a little off. Bwahaha! Yes, I'm entertaining myself. He's adorable, too!

ryenn.png?w=820

Tybalt: *Smirking* Don’t listen to him, plum. I can call you plum right? This guy is obviously just insecure over his own abilities. Those that can’t do, critique.

Create stories, families, legacies, and then watch it all burn when you forget to install the dumb fire alarm or watch it all be plum away because you don't have the money yet to add a burglar alarm.

5cde6-screenshot-215.jpg

Great job, Celty!! I'm looking forward to getting to know all the contestants. :D

Let the games begin...

Ayyyy!
    I've heard that with lottery winnings and game show winnings a giant portion of it goes to taxes! So it isn't as much as people think :3
    lol I thought it was the cheesiest idea but I'm glad Mr. McRonald is well received.
    Jessica is absolutely beautiful! A lot of the sims are, but she's very gorgeous. She was super flirty when I was taking the pictures during the team part so she was giving me gorgeous faces XD
    I freaking love your gif usage. That is such a wonderful movie that now I want to rewatch
    Ahh! I'm glad you like the picture! XD Honestly, I forgot to take a picture for that part, so I just reused the photo I took when I did individual character photos... yup :3
    Oh, yes, of course, the burglar alarm!! I remember when that happened to her. I also remember you killing your founder accidentally in the beginning because of shaking a vending machine, right ;)
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member

no-touchy.gif?w=760

plum also seems like quite the character. Can't wait to see how he and Melvin jive.

ryenn.png?w=820

Tybalt: *Smirking* Don’t listen to him, plum. I can call you plum right? This guy is obviously just insecure over his own abilities. Those that can’t do, critique.

Create stories, families, legacies, and then watch it all burn when you forget to install the dumb fire alarm or watch it all be plum away because you don't have the money yet to add a burglar alarm.

5cde6-screenshot-215.jpg

Let the games begin...

Ayyyy!
    I've heard that with lottery winnings and game show winnings a giant portion of it goes to taxes! So it isn't as much as people think :3
    lol I thought it was the cheesiest idea but I'm glad Mr. McRonald is well received.
    Jessica is absolutely beautiful! A lot of the sims are, but she's very gorgeous. She was super flirty when I was taking the pictures during the team part so she was giving me gorgeous faces XD
    I freaking love your gif usage. That is such a wonderful movie that now I want to rewatch
    Ahh! I'm glad you like the picture! XD Honestly, I forgot to take a picture for that part, so I just reused the photo I took when I did individual character photos... yup :3
    Oh, yes, of course, the burglar alarm!! I remember when that happened to her. I also remember you killing your founder accidentally in the beginning because of shaking a vending machine, right ;)

It is a great movie! My kids aren't too fond of it, but perhaps when they're older. I think there is a lot more adult humor in it than kid humor.

And yes, I let her shake the vending machine, which proceeded to fall on her and she died. lol Brings back very fond memories. lol Makes me want to go to Uni again, too. Perhaps the next heir will do so.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I need three more location guesses and then two more partner names then I can post the partner mission.
    All of the missions will be related to the location they take place in, so I don't want to post it until afterwards :)
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited June 2017
    //clears throat

Your team captains have agreed that they're

((Team Bright Eyes incase you can't read it-))
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    //clears throat

That looks so cool! Haha! I love it!
    //clears throat

Love love love! That just makes one more name and I think 2 guesses left.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    //clears throat

EVERY NOW AND THEN I FALL APART
    (TURN AROUND)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I think I just need two more people to do their guesses. Since I'm still away y'all have time but I'd like to get the partner mission started by the time I get back home :3
    Which for those who don't know is July 9th :3
    I've been on a trip :D
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hey Celty, did you happen to be in need of a contestant wall/intro? I could help. :)
    Banner.png
    Oh sorry I saw your email but I was on my phone and it wouldn't let me reply. Then I forgot about it.
    If you want, I wasn't planning on doing/asking for one but if you'd like you can :)
    edited July 2017
    Oh sorry I saw your email but I was on my phone and it wouldn't let me reply. Then I forgot about it.
    If you want, I wasn't planning on doing/asking for one but if you'd like you can :)

Great! :smiley: I'll shoot you a mail with a few concepts soon.
    Banner.png
    I have gotten all guesses from everyone for the first location. That's right, you are all racing to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in just a few moments I will be posting your first partner mission! (I just need to check to make sure I have all of the partner names because I forget where I wrote them down ;) best host )
    @Alleenmens and @lovesstorms did y'all give me a partner name yet? If not I just need yours, but I'm going to update the front page with the partner mission right now!
    @Alleenmens and @lovesstorms did y'all give me a partner name yet? If not I just need yours, but I'm going to update the front page with the partner mission right now!

Argh, I was about to go to sleep and now you're giving me incentive to stay up. :o;)
    Banner.png
    Current Mission
    Home Run Phillies!
    phanatic_1024x768c.jpg

All five pairs raced to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania only to be greeted by a horrendous, green looking monster that any local would be able to recognize as the Phillie Phanatic, Mascot to the Phillies Baseball team! Without speaking, he gestures you to a private field where you and your partner must compete in a test of skill.

The goal of the mission is simple. It is a skill mission which means you will both separately be playing some sort of game to earn the highest score possible. Your scores will be combined to create your final point total. The pair with the highest score at the end of the mission gets to choose between three boxes (the contents of which have been predetermined.)
    You can play as many times, submit your highest score on each level up to as many levels as you can complete. I will add the scores from each level and add that with your partners. The partner group with the highest score wins the prize. Good luck, and follow your instincts!

So as you can see, partner missions will be more private. Either a mission that you two do together in a PM, or a game like this. The big team missions will be geared more towards forum play, so we'll see how it goes.