Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You All Own?

13...Next

Comments

• AdelineRobbinsAdelineRobbins Posts: 140 Member
    PC
    - Deluxe Edition of Sims, Vacation, and Unleashed
    - All but World Adventures, Into The Future, and the Stuff Packs for 3

I skipped 2. Was more focused on MMOs around the time. Would love to add it to my collection one day~

Console
    - The Sims Bustin' Out (GBA)
    - The Sims 2 Castaway (DS)
    - The Sims 2 Castaway (PS2)
    - The Sims 2 (PS2)
    - The Sims 2 Pets (DS)
    - The Sims 3 (PS3)
    - The Sims 3 Pets (PS3)
    "Fool," said my muse to me. "Look in thy heart and write."
    Kq8qeWk.png
    Wordpress
    Origin ID: Hoshicake
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got TS2 UC installed on my laptop and also have the entire TS3 collection installed as well.I own all on disks though TS2 is digital.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited April 2017
    I gave away my complete TS1 collection to a mate recently.

I pirated TS2 as I was a teen as I had no income. Also I lived in a household where most video games weren't permitted. I literally had to smuggle games :lol:

I have all TS4 content except Vampires & Bowling. Would purchase them but living expenses are a little steep right now & other priorities.
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited April 2017
    sims_c10.jpg

Even though it shows I own the base game and two Sims 4 packs, I own all TS4 titles up to date since I bought them digitally. And there some doubles of Sims 3 titles because my momma was a simmer and I played through her account for years until I got my own account and Sims 3 games. On Origin, I also have TS2 UC.

Same with Sims 3 with how not all packs are shown since I bought some digital codes, but I do own all titles and all worlds.

In the lower right hand side, you'll see Sims 2 Castaway for Nintendo DS (I also own Sims 2 Castaway for Wii and My Sims Kingdom). As for other sim related games, I own My Sims and My Sims Kingdom on Nintendo DS (just don't have the cases/manuals).

I want Medieval and My Sims though on Origin lol. I also want all the Sims games on DS systems. Sims 2/Sims 2 Pets/Sims 3/Urbz/Sims 3 Pets/other My Sims games are on my radar.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have all Expansion and Stuff packs in the Sims 2 and 3. I only have about half of the content for TS4. My most recent addition was the Vampires game pack, which I'm really enjoying.

Also, I have the Sims Medieval and the Pirates and Nobles expansion.

Pretty sure I still have SimCity 2000 around some place.
  • KlumsyKateKlumsyKate Posts: 451 Member
    Nomiko13 wrote: »

Even though it shows I own the base game and two Sims 4 packs, I own all TS4 titles up to date since I bought them digitally. And there some doubles of Sims 3 titles because my momma was a simmer and I played through her account for years until I got my own account and Sims 3 games. On Origin, I also have TS2 UC.

Same with Sims 3 with how not all packs are shown since I bought some digital codes, but I do own all titles and all worlds.

In the lower right hand side, you'll see Sims 2 Castaway for Nintendo DS (I also own Sims 2 Castaway for Wii and My Sims Kingdom). As for other sim related games, I own My Sims and My Sims Kingdom on Nintendo DS (just don't have the cases/manuals).

I want Medieval and My Sims though on Origin lol. I also want all the Sims games on DS systems. Sims 2/Sims 2 Pets/Sims 3/Urbz/Sims 3 Pets/other My Sims games are on my radar.

Holy Michael Jordan (word censored)....you must be rich. That's stuff I could never afford.
  • babemaster57babemaster57 Posts: 63 Member
    Gamecube: The Sims
    The Sims Bustin' Out
    The Sims 2

Xbox360: The Sims 3

PC: The Sims 2 Double Deluxe
    The Sims 2 University
    The Sims 2 Seasons
    The Sims 2 Bon Voyage
    The Sims 2 Freetime
    The Sims 3
    The Sims 3 Expansion packs
    The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
    The Sims 4
    The Sims 4 City Living
    giphy.gif
  • deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    I have the Sims Making Magic, The Sims 2 and all the expansions expect for Apartment Life and Freetime (because it never came out for the mac) and a holiday and Family Fun stuff pack.

For the Sims 3 I have all the expansions and some stuff packs like High-End, Fast Lane, Town Life, and I think Outdoor Living.

For the Sims 4 I have all the expansions so far, all the game packs so far, and some stuff packs like Perfect Patio, Fitness, Movie Hangout, Vintage Glamor and Spooky stuff pack. I want to get Bowling Night eventually.
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited August 2017
    @elanorbreton That plumbob keychain! Ahhh, where did you get it? I've always wanted a plumbob necklace.

*Edit: sorry for going off topic of your off topic post :D
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Minx11Minx11 Posts: 1,386 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't have a spectacular collection, but let's not judge!

PC:
    -The Sims 1 (Doesn't work with my laptop, though)
    Playstation 2:
    -The Sims 1
    -The Sims 2
    -The Sims 2 Pets
    -The Urbz: Sims in the City
    Playstation 3
    -The Sims 3
    Nintendo DS
    -The Sims 2 Pets

I did own The Sims Bustin' Out and The Sims 2: Castaway, on Playstation 2, but I absolutely hated Castaway (I found it difficult), and I actually don't remember what happened to Bustin' Out. It was the first Sims game I got on Playstation, and my mum might have got sick of me playing it and got rid if it. I dunno.
    I also owned The Sims 2 and The Sims Pet Stories for PC. My sister wanted some kind of Sims pet game, I told her that Pet Stories was a Sims pet game, she was convinced it was an expansion pack (In my defense, it said at the bottom of the back cover "This standalone game does not accept expansion packs or stuff packs." :|
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    @elanorbreton That plumbob keychain! Ahhh, where did you get it? I've always wanted a plumbob necklace.

*Edit: sorry for going off topic of your off topic post :D

Lol. I won the keychain in an EA competition. They also sent me a sims 2 bag and 2 different t-shirts. I should have put those in the picture too. One of the tee shirts is getting a bit worn out now cos I love it and wear it a lot.
  • ToulouseGooseToulouseGoose Posts: 75 Member
    a lifted ford f-150
  • Lightbulb123456789Lightbulb123456789 Posts: 9 New Member
    I Only collect the Older Games From Charity Shops. Ive Gone To Charity Shops every Other week for over a year and here is what I have got:
    All Sims 1 games and expansions
    Sims 2 with all stuff packs and 7 expansions(i am missing apartment life)
    Sims medieval
    Sims 2 castawa y
    Mansion and garden for Sims 2 in a different language
  • greenbean71greenbean71 Posts: 60 Member
    I own:

The Sims with all EP's

The Sims 2 with all EP's and SP's

The Sims 3 with all EP's and SP's

The Sims 4 base game and Get To Work

The Sims Bustin' Out for the PS2

The Urbz

Sid Meyers Golf

Sim City and Sims City Societies Destinations
  • EndereclipsedEndereclipsed Posts: 164 Member
    I own Sims 4 + almost all EP, SP and GP except Toddler stuff and Fitness stuff
    Origin ID: EnderEclipsed
    36500e4441a9d06fa219f2b378eea26a.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Interesting to see all the different collections listed, how some people like non pc versions and others only joined later or missed an entire series out.

The sims has certainly brought a lot of pleasure to a lot of people <3
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    We owned sims 2, sims 3 and most of its related packs and stuff, we own (maybe not physically) sims 4 and also most of its related packs
    except games, we don't own anything else sims related as long as i can remember
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• kwohldkwohld Posts: 110 Member
    Showtime
    Island Paradise
    Generations
    Ambitions
    Supernatural
    Seasons
    Late Night
    Pets
    University Life
    I have the Diesel stuff pack