Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Do You All Own?

elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
I expanded my collection today with the Medieval games, and also dug out my Sims 1 and Katy Perry Sweet Treats (lol) from where they had been relegated to the loft. So here is everything I own:
Sims%20Stuff.jpg?dl=0

How about you peeps? How big (or small) is your collection? Do you have pics you can share?

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Hey you @elanorbreton <3 Mine is same as yours difference being my Base game is now base plus showtime bundle disc.And have all the whole Sims 3 store which I believe you own too. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @Hey you @elanorbreton <3 Mine is same as yours difference being my Base game is now base plus showtime bundle disc.And have all the whole Sims 3 store which I believe you own too. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
    Ha ha, I don't quite own all the store, but almost!

So, you have Castaway too? I love that game. I'm just about to reinstall it, along with absolutely everything I don't already have installed. It's like Christmas!!!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Oh, glad you decided to give Medieval a chance. It's different, but that is part of the charm.

I own all TS3 EPs except World Adventures, Into the Future, and Showtime.

I have all of the Stuff packs except Outdoor Living, Master Suite, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, and 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff.

Of the SPs I am missing, Master Suite is probably the only one I am shooting for. WA is also on my radar, but we'll see.
  • Dusty_BootsDusty_Boots Posts: 236 Member
    I've gotten everything except the Katie Perry pack as Steam doesn't offer that. phooey
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Of the SPs I am missing, Master Suite is probably the only one I am shooting for. WA is also on my radar, but we'll see.
    Master Suite is one of my favourite stuff packs. And WA is great! You really ought to get it, it enables you to tomb build with complex control systems if you want to get into that kind of thing. But also you get three fantastic new worlds that are so beautiful, and tons of stuff.
    I've gotten everything except the Katie Perry pack as Steam doesn't offer that. phooey
    That's a shame. Though, I have to say you're not missing much there. Unless you are a fan of outfits and objects made out of sweets, such as the in-your-face cupcake bra lol. I'm surprised they even added that to the game, bearing in mind their usual reservedness.

097c1504c1d9dcbfc50c71699fc83636.jpg
    @elanorbreton :D That is hysterical!! I...I...I just can't imagine my having a use for a cupcake bra? Must make for some different kinda storytelling that :#
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited April 2017
    My Sims 3 collection is almost complete, I have everything except Diesel and Katy Perry (not interested in these so I don't plan buying them) and I own only a small part of the store because I can't watch ads to get simpoints as I'm not in the US :(
    I have the Sims 2 UC, as well as all discs except Apartment Life and stuff packs at the moment.
    I have the Sims 4 base game, Get to Work, City Living and I just bought Vampires, I'll buy Outdoor Retreat when it's on sale in my area but that's probably all (taking only currently released stuff into account).
    I have the Sims Medieval base game but I haven't played much with it.
    Related to the Sims, I have Spore and its add-ons. It's the game that led me to trying the Sims :)
    Candyd wrote: »
    My Sims 3 collection is almost complete, I have everything except Diesel and Katy Perry (not interested in these so I don't plan buying them) and I own only a small part of the store because I can't watch ads to get simpoints as I'm not in the US :(
    I bought Diesel as a download and didn't like it, so when I 'completed' my collection on disc I did not bother to re-purchase that one. My littlest bought me Katy Perry for Christmas one year, bless him!

Shame about not being included in the ad watching - which country are you from? I know the UK missed out for quite some time, and now I just get 2 per day if I can be bothered to go and see.

Interesting that you came to the Sims from Spore.
    Candyd wrote: »
    Shame about not being included in the ad watching - which country are you from? I know the UK missed out for quite some time, and now I just get 2 per day if I can be bothered to go and see.
    I'm from France. I tried to bypass the country restriction with a VPN but it seems I'm still restricted from viewing ads when I'm logged in as the site has identified my country of residence as a customer. I remember there were ads to get simpoints on the French site before, but that was years ago. They're all gone now.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I own everything in sims 3 but Supernatural as I did not want it
    I own all stuff pls but Katy Perry, Master sweet and the 70, 80 and 90's as I did not want them.
    I have sims city, sims 1, 2 and 3, I have all of sims 4 except Vampires, as I did not want it. I do want to get the sims 4 bowling.
    I would love to get the sims Castaways, but do not know where to get it.
    @Candyd Oh that is just unfair about not getting any ads. I recall users getting ads there sometime after the global rollout of the simpoints. But that *was* years ago and I guess things have changed. I'd imagine that you've already checked, but if you use Chrome make sure its not blocking Flash content. Flash is being phased out entirely from Chrome and some users report that it sometimes completely rejects Flash content.
    edited April 2017
    @Evalen you could try ebay for Castaway - I have seen it on there for pc, though it retains its selling price well @ £15 for a 2nd hand copy. Most of them selling are for the Wii or playstation (which are much cheaper).

I remember being dead against Supernatural, as I'm not really into playing Supes, yet it turned out to be one of my favourite packs just because of the other stuff in it.
    @Dusty_Boots I have other browsers with Flash and ads enabled for the site. I have Flash and ads enabled for a handful of trusting sites including the Sims 3, and I haven't seen any ads on the Sims 3 site for a while.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @elanorbreton thanks, I just saw it on Amazon for @69, Woe, but it was very questionable about playing on Win 10. Not sure I want to pay that much to test it out. the thing about Supernatural is that you could not turn them off if you wanted to, and it did not seem real to me to have them running around in all my towns or worlds.
    @Candyd I'm sorry its not a simple solution for you. My recent Chrome update/install had automatically disallowed flash content so I thought I'd pass that along. I can understand some advertising black holes but France?! senseless

And now I must apologize to elanorbreton for my off-topic posts.

On-topic -The completionist in me would get that Sweet Treats pack if I could. A candy-themed world might be some mad fun with combined with insane/neurotic -traited homeless clowns! :o
    Evalen wrote: »
    @elanorbreton thanks, I just saw it on Amazon for @ 69, Woe, but it was very questionable about playing on Win 10. Not sure I want to pay that much to test it out. the thing about Supernatural is that you could not turn them off if you wanted to, and it did not seem real to me to have them running around in all my towns or worlds.
    But you can turn them off. I rarely play with Supes and, if I do, I create my own and keep the options for more to spawn switched off (There are tick boxes in the game options, same as for celebrities - I never have those in my games either).
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    As a rule, I've been a completionist for the sims games (1, 2, & 3), but I can't bring myself to buy KP. It just never happened in my head. Other than that, I have everything for PC, including all the Life Stories and Medieval. I also have most console and handheld versions for 2, and Sims 3 for the Wii, but I really don't like the controls for the Wii so I can't really say I played it much.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member

i HATE that they don't have the KP pack!! I own it in disc form but when I decided to buy everything on Steam to avoid 1.69 I was sad to see they had everything but KP. :angry:
    edited April 2017
    @kremesch73 I always wondered what the other Life Stories were like, but they seemed too similar to the main game so I only ended up with Castaway. I came to the sims on console - the original Sims 1 game I bought for X Box before I even heard of it being a pc game.

@Charlottesmom it must be so annoying if you really want KPST. Luckily for me, I only had about 3 packs missing from my disc collection (excluding Diesel, which I didn't want) so when I decided to avoid 1.69 I just got those 3 discs rather than re-buying through Steam.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @elanorbreton , I use Diesel a LOT, I love some of those clothes. I actually bought a sealed copy of the 2009 Sims base game so I can avoid the patch if I put them back on my new laptop at some point. i got them on Steam when they had the 66% off sale so it was a really good price. :smiley:
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    I have *deep breath*

On PC -
    All of Sims 1.
    All of Sims 2.
    All of Sims 3 apart from Showtime (which I will get eventually).
    So far nearly all of Sims 4 apart from bowling and a couple of game packs.
    Sims Medieval and its EP.
    Sim City 5

The Urbz: sims in the city (on PS2)
    Sims 2 (on PS2)
    Sims 2 (on NintendoDS)
    Sims 3 (Nintendo DS)
    Sims Castaway (Nintendo DS)
    Sim City (NintendoDS)

*another breath*

My Sims (NintendoDS)
    My Sims Kingdom (NintendoDS)
    My Sims Agents (NintendoDS)
    My Sims Sky Heroes (NintendoDS)

I had Spore on my DS too, I liked it but soon got bored of it!

yeah, I like Sims' games :lol:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited April 2017
    Gotta love the real collectors who have everything from the very first edition. I had sims 1 basegame but I threw that game away in anger when it crashed my computer (in a very serious way, destroyed the hard drive and all our holiday pictures from that year :'( , so forgive my temper there :disappointed: ).
    So, this is my collection :)

Collectie2_zpsz7mijs8h.png

That's, from left to right: Sims 3 base game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise, Into the Future, World bundle (Monte Vista & Hidden Springs), High-End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite, Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, Diesel Stuff, 70s, 80s, & 90s, Movie Stuff, Medieval, Medieval Pirates & Nobles, Sims 4.
    In short: everything for Sims 3 plus a world bundle, Medieval part 1 & 2 and Sims 4 basegame ;)

Then I also have, via Origin:

PGaHuEg.png

And for Sims 4:

Sims%204-collectie_zpsdqc0l0br.png

(Get to Work, Get Together, City Life, Outdoor Retreat and Spa)
    And then, last but not least:

Horloge2_zpskgnpmegs.png

A watch that I got in 2013 at EA Amsterdam when I was invited (as one of the moderators of a Sims forum) to do a preview for Into the Future.

5JZ57S6.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    I have: The sims, the sims 2 deluxe edition which is broken and ultimate collection and everything of sims 3 except katy perry sweet treats. Most on disc, except some SP's.