Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Welcome! Project info, survey winners, & helpful links.

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I went back to the first post in this thread and followed the blog link and found it.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • MissingYourNightmareMissingYourNightmare Posts: 15 New Member
    I LOVE the idea for style B, the main style in the sims 4 is urban and modern and I really miss the days my sims live off milkshakes from shaking their cows (Yes this was a feature for you guys who didnt buy from the sims 3 store) :D
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited April 2017
    Wait, where is a link to the art voting??

it is on the News Blog page, you just follow it to bottom of page then do what it says,
    I picked the style B , cause the clothes on B side were a lot better in My opinion, I did not care for A cause Brown is a color I can not stand at all, but that is just Me, :)
  • SimtasticgallerySimtasticgallery Posts: 18 Member
    @SimGuruGraham I have a question, can we see this amazing feature of involving the community but with expansions or at least in game packs as well? That would be awesome! ❤️
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited April 2017
    Wait, where is a link to the art voting??

I'm wondering the same. Someone link us please.

Never mind. Found it.

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-community-pack-style
  • SimGuruGrahamSimGuruGraham Posts: 1,188 SimGuru
    @SimGuruGraham I have a question, can we see this amazing feature of involving the community but with expansions or at least in game packs as well? That would be awesome! ❤️

Glad you're enjoying this project so far :) We're only have plans to do this for this Stuff Pack, but I hope it's a positive experience for everyone.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    We could do it for the next EA game? Someone start a thread in "off topic" forum for votes for a game we'd like EA to make :D (NB NOT IN THIS THREAD lol)
  • beachside_simbeachside_sim Posts: 1 New Member
    I think we need to re-vote... A lot of players are saying they voted incorrectly/backwards (voting 5 for fav and 1 for least fav.) So the poll isn't accurate.
    Like if you want a re-vote--if enough people agree maybe they'll consider it.
  • MissingYourNightmareMissingYourNightmare Posts: 15 New Member
    I think we need to re-vote... A lot of players are saying they voted incorrectly/backwards (voting 5 for fav and 1 for least fav.) So the poll isn't accurate.

They did say in a post that the result was final. They have already started planning and designing and it would probably be extremely expensive to choose again. Also even though it does seem a few people voted incorrectly, I think you'd find a lot of people would still vote for eco living but maybe the order of the other four/three (cant remember atm) might change
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Glad you're enjoying this project so far :) We're only have plans to do this for this Stuff Pack, but I hope it's a positive experience for everyone.

Oh man, I could just imagine the nightmare of doing this with an Expansion Pack.
    Do the other SimGurus pass you at work and tease you about it?
    "Hey Graham! If this Eco thing is a hit, you wanna take a couple years and get the whole community to vote on a Seasons Pack?"

7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • secret20150722secret20150722 Posts: 3 New Member
    :) 我來自台灣,我不會英文,但是我有很多新的想法,

有些人很喜歡設計房子,有些人喜歡設計人物,有些人喜愛職業與特徵的升等,
    可以主打幾種包款:
    1.房屋外觀與內裝的裝飾包提供給喜歡設計房子的人(多款新的窗戶、外牆、家俱等......至少要30樣,這30樣不包含顏色的分類)
    2.服飾與人物造型的包(內含多款新的頭髮、髮色,眼睫毛、口紅,耳環、項鍊、鞋子、童裝)
    3.寵物(我看到太多人想要養寵物了,設計出養寵物還可以多一個在寵物的職業裡,動物醫院醫生與幫忙理毛洗澡的寵物師,青少年可以打工幫忙清狗大便之類的)
    ※有些裝飾、衣物、家具只是換個顏色或是設計上沒有突破導致減少我購買的想法與慾望
    PS.餐廳與零售店雇員還是沒辦法幫忙,主角真的很忙碌,希望能夠改善!
  • knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    edited April 2017
    I would love to see a cleaning gameplay object.

- Basic Broom
    - hand Hoover
    - robot floor hoover like in the Sims 2

The floors could get dirty the way sims do when there is low hygiene with a dirty texture overlay. :)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited April 2017
    :) 我來自台灣,我不會英文,但是我有很多新的想法,

有些人很喜歡設計房子,有些人喜歡設計人物,有些人喜愛職業與特徵的升等,
    可以主打幾種包款:
    1.房屋外觀與內裝的裝飾包提供給喜歡設計房子的人(多款新的窗戶、外牆、家俱等......至少要30樣,這30樣不包含顏色的分類)
    2.服飾與人物造型的包(內含多款新的頭髮、髮色,眼睫毛、口紅,耳環、項鍊、鞋子、童裝)
    3.寵物(我看到太多人想要養寵物了,設計出養寵物還可以多一個在寵物的職業裡,動物醫院醫生與幫忙理毛洗澡的寵物師,青少年可以打工幫忙清狗大便之類的)
    ※有些裝飾、衣物、家具只是換個顏色或是設計上沒有突破導致減少我購買的想法與慾望
    PS.餐廳與零售店雇員還是沒辦法幫忙,主角真的很忙碌,希望能夠改善!

I used Google translate! Welcome to Taiwan Simmers

"I'm from Taiwan, I do not speak English, but I have a lot of new ideas,

Some people like to design a house, some people like to design people, some people love career and characteristics of the rise,
    Can be the main package of several packages:
    1. The appearance of the house and the interior of the decoration package provided to the people who like to design the house (a variety of new windows, walls, furniture, etc. ... ... at least 30, which does not contain 30 color classification)
    2. Clothing and character modeling package (contains a variety of new hair, hair color, eyelashes, lipstick, earrings, necklaces, shoes, children's clothing)
    3. pet (I see too many people want to keep pets, and design a pet can also be more than one in the pet's career, the animal hospital doctor and help the hair shower bath pet teacher, young people can work to help clear the dog stool Category)
    ※ some decoration, clothing, furniture, just change the color or no breakthrough in the design led to reduce my purchase ideas and desires
    PS. Restaurant and retail shop employees still can not help, the protagonist is really busy, hoping to improve!"
  • ledouxjazzledouxjazz Posts: 22 Member
    I'm thinking that this has probably been said but I would LOVE to see house phones make a come back !
  • superQueen123superQueen123 Posts: 14 New Member
    Why do we have loading screens I miss the old traits from sims 3 I'm not feeling the personalitys also they never give us a lot which I feel should be an I update add all of them back and miss cars I feel like we are going back not forward to when it comes to sims I honestly don't s like progress I hav decided that the sims aren't worth BUYING ANYMORE
  • superQueen123superQueen123 Posts: 14 New Member
    I feel I'm playing the sim2 when I'm playing the sims 4 and when I'm creating I feel like I'm creating the from the first sims which I was to young to play sadly but there's not a lot of traits
  • RobynTylerRobynTyler Posts: 38 Member

At this stage a re-vote wouldn't be possible since work has already been started by the concept artists to create the objects and outfits we'll be voting for in a few weeks. Also, while I can understand that people might be disappointment by the pack that was chosen, it was stated on the poll page what the ranks were (1 for most liked, 5 for least liked, or something similar). So in my opinion, if people voted incorrectly it was because they didn't read the description properly and that is down to them, not the poll or EA/Maxis.
    edited May 2017
    @SimGuruGraham When we get to the next stage could all the current posts be put in a separate folder please?

We can then start all over again on your next topic without getting lost! :)

Enjoying looking at all that furniture though. It has given me the the urge to redecorate.
    Mchap353 wrote: »
    @SimGuruGraham When we get to the next stage could all the current posts be put in a separate folder please?

Enjoying looking at all that furniture though. It has given me the the urge to redecorate.

We'll definitely tidy things up as we go - these forums will be particularly busy with updates once we're actually in the thick of development. I think it'll be important to archive older posts of note as well, for people who discover this project later and are interested in learning about our development process.

We'll definitely tidy things up as we go - these forums will be particularly busy with updates once we're actually in the thick of development. I think it'll be important to archive older posts of note as well, for people who discover this project later and are interested in learning about our development process.

@SimGuruGraham Thank you for replying.

They are still worth reading later. Rather like looking through "Good Housekeeping" for decorating ideas. (uk).

Good luck with your coming SP.

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member

I thank All the Gurus for cleaning up the Forums pages, cause now it is much better since I just came back to them to find things, much appreciated. :)
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    Am I right in thinking the next vote is tomorrow?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

You are indeed. Check back tomorrow for a new blog and a lengthy survey to select the objects and clothing you want included in the pack :)
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member

You are indeed. Check back tomorrow for a new blog and a lengthy survey to select the objects and clothing you want included in the pack :)

What a week! A teaser, a trailer, a breather, and now a survey and vote! You're spoiling us!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member

I look forward to checking it out this evening.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top