Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mafia! Abandoned amusement park themed [(Restart) Day 1!]

Comments

• LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    All hail co-hosts @Unisims and @LuckyKittenCat
    ALL HAIL UNI AND LUCKY

what the heck
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited July 2018

No one tagged you because you weren't wanted.

Joking, of course. Welcome! :innocent: Better be ready for zombie clown attacks... or whatever it is
    Post edited by Zinniavanilla on
    unknown.png

No one tagged you because you weren't wanted :angry: Nah. Jk. Welcome! :innocent: Better be ready for zombie clown attacks... or whatever it is

srorrryyyy xD
    I forgot about you ;-;
  • SimmerOfEnglandSimmerOfEngland Posts: 194 Member
    Such a good idea!! People like you honestly make life better :) sign me up!! :smiley:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,
    Sims lost:7
    Such a good idea!! People like you honestly make life better :) sign me up!! :smiley:

Well, it wasn't MY idea, actually. Check the "mafia introduction" thread! This existed IRL way before someone posted this game!

Well, it wasn't MY idea, actually. Check the "mafia introduction" thread! This existed IRL way before someone posted this game!

Well thank you for bringing it to the forums :sweat_smile:
    ⭐ Say what you think, love who you love 'cause you just get so many trips around the sun ⭐

Simmer since 2009
    S4 content owned - GTW, GT, CL, OR, DO, SD, P, V, KR, SS, BS, FS, BN, RG, MH, LP, PP, LP, CK, VG,

I wasn't the one who brought it to the forums either :D
    The one that did.. actually who DID bring it here? CraftyCat? Maybe? I dunno
    check the 'mafia masterlist' thread too! it has lots of mafia games! currently, mafia and town is at a tie =D

check the 'mafia masterlist' thread too! it has lots of mafia games! currently, mafia and town is at a tie =D

WELL THANK YOU FOR HOSTING IT :cookie::sweat_smile:
    Can you please finally take the praise :sweat_smile: x

Simmer since 2009

Yes.

Yes.

Starting from now, I will be emotionless-chan...
    basically I cannot encourage someone in mafia to vote for one person or another

Yes.

Starting from now, I will be emotionless-chan...
    basically I cannot encourage someone in mafia to vote for one person or another

AKA your decisions = YOURS ONLY/OTHERS TOO
    Also, everyone, the days last 24 hours (real time) and nights last 12. The time will start 10 AM GMT <3
    edited July 2018

:smiley: Glad to have you in the game. Judging by your reaction I'm assuming it's your first time... Great! We can fail together! (Kidding, this doesn't seem all too complicated)
    unknown.png
    edited July 2018
    Also, everyone, the days last 24 hours (real time) and nights last 12. The time will start 10 AM GMT <3

4 hours ahead of me. :no_mouth:
    unknown.png

nono I meant 10 AM MST ;-;
    this is why days last 24 hours. so you have enough time to post..
    the only reason it is MST is because I need to be awake during then.. hopefully I am xD
    edited July 2018

the only reason it is MST is because I need to be awake during then.. hopefully I am xD

Oh, well that should be easy! That's the time that our other house is in. And where our next house is... :cry: I move too much
    unknown.png
  • GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Do you still need people to sign up?
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
    Oo brilliant! I can do those times ;3 and yeah it is my first time, good luck to me!! :sweat_smile:

Simmer since 2009

We need 12 players to start. Maybe 10, only if it takes too long.

We need 12 players to start. Maybe 10, only if it takes too long.

want to join? ;3

Oh, well that should be easy! That's the time that our other house is in. And where our next house is... T-T I move too much

wat
    Oo brilliant! I can do those times ;3 and yeah it is my first time, good luck to me!! :sweat_smile:

Haha, you are quite positive! I like it! =^.^=
    edited July 2018

Oh, well that should be easy! That's the time that our other house is in. And where our next house is... T-T I move too much

wat

Nevermind. So... how many players do we have?
    unknown.png

wat

Neverminnnnnnd. So... how many players do we have?
    Zinnia, zinnia... Weren't you taught to answer someone instead of just saying NVM :trollface:

Seven! Someones lucky number... Or so I hear :/ Hopefully we can start by next weekend!