Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Pages are not working

cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
I logged in today to see that the last post was from before 7p.m. my time last night.

I was having problems before that. I could click like, but I'd get an error 500. The like, however, did take effect.

I could comment on a post and hit enter. Then, I'd see nothing as if my post disappeared. But, refreshing the page with F5 showed the comment stuck.

Today, I can not post a NEW comment. The like click is still working the same way. (I get an error message, but then it adds my like.) And, commenting on someone else's post is still the same: It doesn't show until I refresh.

I do hope the my page error is resolved. Many of us still upload and download and even chat on them!

I asked a few friends in the forum. They thought the pages were working until I pointed this out. Then, they too, found the same problems.

EDIT: The only visible new feeds show "so and so liked a comment" or "so and so commented on a post". There are no new status updates or uploads.
Post edited by ciane on

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @ciane

The last post on my wall is from 7:32 pm EST last night. Before this latest wonkiness, I would also periodically get errors telling me something went wrong and to click the okay button, but I didn't lose comments or be unable to create a new post.

Today is quite a different story.
    I can't create a new post.
    Comments to others don't stick unless I refresh the page. So I make sure I copy each comment before hitting enter & refresh!

I would tag a SimGuru in this comment, but am unsure as to which one would be the best to notify about this situation.
    Hope we find our tS3 wall fixed again... soon! Like you said, it's where we chat and upload.
  • LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    Hello Ciane and Addy. I flagged to answer HQ about this problem. Our site got stuck again, in 2015 we had this for several weeks.
    I really hope, they will manage to fix it soon. You can write in older posts, hit enter and refresh the page. So you're at least able to leave a message for your friends. As I remember, it was Sim-Guru Drake, who was involved into the last mess. That they will not notice us, if we are too quiet, was shown in the past more then once. Greetings :smile:
    Hello @LieseMietze :)

Thank YOU for flagging Answer HQ about this! I do recall it happening before and many people were rather vocal in their displeasure so hopefully it won't come to that point again.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I see that the pages are working again. At least there is new feed and I was able to leave a status update.

Thank you to Doris for passing the info along to someone who could help!
    Pages are working again, hooray! Thanks offered to all involved in getting this resolved promptly.
  • LieseMietzeLieseMietze Posts: 74 Member
    Wonderful, marvellous, my thanks too. :D
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    I don't use My Page. I'm glad it got sorted out, (and quickly!) for you all, and others. :smile:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches