Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I am so ready for...

the next quarterly teaser and maybe a pets announcement? I know we just got bowling but I am just excited to see what is coming next for the game. What are you guys hoping to see in the next new packs?

Comments

• iheartsimsforeveiheartsimsforeve Posts: 82 Member
    It probably won't happen but I'm hoping for a university expansion pack.
  • DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member

Agreed, that was my favorite pack in both 2 and 3 :smiley:

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Pets is deffo coming.

The sooner, the better.
  • ThePoeticPreacherThePoeticPreacher Posts: 531 Member

Yeah me to...I'm not even thinking about no other packs but Universities....
    pO5uos8.jpg
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    ^ I'd be pleased to get Uni as well.

I'm normally really keen to know what's coming next, but I'm content playing with bowling for another few days at least! It was something I was really excited for, and I feel like I had such a long wait for it. So I'm really just trying to work the new content into my game, settling on which bowling venue I want to keep in Oasis Springs, and I'm keen to move on to the next family in my rotation so I can send two teen brothers bowling and maybe have them start some kind of league!

If they do release the teaser next week there are quite a few things that I'd be excited about! I'd be really happy to get cars back if I could do mechanics on them again. And I'm still dreaming about a tropical vacation world! And I'd be happy to see pretty much any of the expansions that they could bring out, unless it was a real wild-card that was something none of us asked for! :D But anything like Pets, Seasons, Uni, Gen, Superstar, Farming, etc would be good for me.
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    I am hoping for a builders pack with more plants and a Spiral staircase. One guru mentioned they haven't forgot the builders....waiting....
  • TheSimsFlixTheSimsFlix Posts: 23 Member
    I'm excited for pets. Pets in Sims 3 was so much fun and since they did a great job with toddlers in sims 4, I'm excited to see what they'll come up with for pets!
  • _cordialGargoyle__cordialGargoyle_ Posts: 18 Member
    I'm hoping for a TS4 supernatural pack...or at least a witch pack
    Maybe someday
  • AlveAlve Posts: 101 Member
    As everyone else I'm looking forward to Seasons and Pets, eventually University, but I reaaally hope they will release something like World Adventures. I absolutely loved that game, the graphics and light in the desert, the way you really discovered tombs and followed this story. I love playing """ordinary""" Sims, but with World Adventures I felt like I was also having an adventure if you get what I mean?
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    I wanted bowling but I'm not too big on the decor and it's a shame that it isn't a social activity in game so I am excited to see new content! I would really like another holiday destination or anything 'tropical'. I'd like to see another game pack hopefully, whatever it might be...
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    I wanted bowling but I'm not too big on the decor and it's a shame that it isn't a social activity in game so I am excited to see new content! I would really like another holiday destination or anything 'tropical'. I'd like to see another game pack hopefully, whatever it might be...

Would you want a tropical destination if Sims can't get a tan, lay on the beach to sunbathe (all political correct stuff..sunning is bad) and can't swim in the bay or ocean? I don't think there would be much point in one if those things wouldn't be possible and just stay at a resort and visit bars.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.