Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Enhance Bars

I'm trying to liven up bars to have more fun things to do when I'm out with a group. I needed more food options than the bars so I put in a chef's station. It's really expensive to hire a chef but I think the buffet table from Luxury Party would work perfect. Problem is, I didn't want to spend $10 for just that because otherwise I want going to get that stuff pack; I was going to get the patio one. So now I'm at a loss :(

Comments

• OpalMoonOpalMoon Posts: 35 Member
    If you have "Get Together," I tried the espresso bar. There are just a few food options, but there's also some coffee options. Hiring a barista is 100 simoles, and your sim can order "For Here" or "To Go". Just an idea.
  • tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    OpalMoon wrote: »
    If you have "Get Together," I tried the espresso bar. There are just a few food options, but there's also some coffee options. Hiring a barista is 100 simoles, and your sim can order "For Here" or "To Go". Just an idea.

Ooooh thank you!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    About every 6 months there seems to be a 30% Origin-wide sale, so you might keep an eye out for that. Sometimes there's an "any pack" giveaway on Twitter too, so might be worth following a bunch of fansites. The buffet thing has the virtue of being small, which I quite like.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • OpalMoonOpalMoon Posts: 35 Member
    Happy to help.
    About every 6 months there seems to be a 30% Origin-wide sale, so you might keep an eye out for that. Sometimes there's an "any pack" giveaway on Twitter too, so might be worth following a bunch of fansites. The buffet thing has the virtue of being small, which I quite like.

Yea the more I look at it the more I'm convinced to get it.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member

Oops :) (I really did mean to advise how you could save money!)

<-- I'm that person who loves the pack for the supershiny formalwear, though.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.

Oops :) (I really did mean to advise how you could save money!)

<-- I'm that person who loves the pack for the supershiny formalwear, though.

Lol I'm going to wait a little bit though. Probably like a couple of hours :D