Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gameplay: What Am I Doing Wrong?

Last night I started playing and it seems like on the launcher I have to choose which pack I want to play with to get the correct world to show up. Is this correct? Then when I exit the game and choose another game pack to play, the last one I played disappears or is no longer loadable. What is going on? I don't recall playing one game pack at a time when I use to play years ago.
Playing the Sims since 2001.

Comments

• FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    For example right now I have Sunset Valley and Riverview saved. But I don't see the worlds for Pets, World Adventures etc.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    You don't have to play one pack at a time - you have to select which packs you wish to play with for each save. Many times the launcher will not remember your settings and you will have to reselect the packs when you want to play that save. If you do not select the correct packs, you will not be able to open that save. So. Just pick all the packs each time you play (or create a list so you can remember which save had which packs) and you should be good.
  • FriedCawfeeFriedCawfee Posts: 195 Member
    Surreal wrote: »
    You don't have to play one pack at a time - you have to select which packs you wish to play with for each save. Many times the launcher will not remember your settings and you will have to reselect the packs when you want to play that save. If you do not select the correct packs, you will not be able to open that save. So. Just pick all the packs each time you play (or create a list so you can remember which save had which packs) and you should be good.

Thank you, that worked, all the worlds are showing up now.
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    :) Glad its working for you.