Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grocery Store with large lot hood

I wish they would add a new hood that is mostly empty for all our venues to go on and some X large lots. It would be neat to get the grocery store back and be able to go there and buy all the harvestables instead of having to find them for those of us who like it the easy way. There could be a deli part, a meat area, and other goods to buy. We could even work there as a job that doesn't require leveling up, but gives our sims a paycheck. Maybe they could sell more items like gum, candy, drink machine, candy machine, and a ride on machine outside. Not only would we get a new, much needed hood, but also a store that pretty much everyone would like to see return. :)

Comments

• Options
    aiexaiex Posts: 103 Member
    It would be adorable if you could take your toddler, put them in a carriage, and push them around while you shop for food! This would be so realistic, and I feel like TS4 is lacking some sort of realism, which I want in the game. I'm hoping they add grocery stores in either an EP, or GP!
  • Options
    plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Count me in.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    aiex wrote: »
    It would be adorable if you could take your toddler, put them in a carriage, and push them around while you shop for food! This would be so realistic, and I feel like TS4 is lacking some sort of realism, which I want in the game. I'm hoping they add grocery stores in either an EP, or GP!
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Count me in.

I'm hoping for it as well. I sometimes get lazy during starting a new game and although I would love to have things, I just don't want to spend the time to go get them such as harvestables. I really miss the grocery store. It would be so neat if you could walk in and they have stuff on shelves to buy and maybe like some have a flower arranging part and add that from the OFB S2 game. <3
  • Options
    CountFavCountFav Posts: 352 Member
    I'd love to see the return of a grocery store.

A nice stuff pack like Town Life would be cool, it could see the return of the grocery store and laundrette.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    CountFav wrote: »
    I'd love to see the return of a grocery store. A nice stuff pack like Town Life would be cool, it could see the return of the grocery store and laundrette.

That would be the perfect way to bring laundry back if it doesn't win the contest. I really miss grocery stores and it would be super cool if the sims could shop. I do love how they did the regular stores we make. B)
  • Options
    MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Count me in. I have often wished that clothes shops could work in the same way, or furniture shops.