Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please vote for future spouse!

Comments

• ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited March 2017
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Take the bugger into CAS unbeknownst to him and test his genes with both girls. Then gently but ever so firmly persuade him into the direction of the girl who delivers the greatest offspring :mrgreen: (yes, yes, this does sound somewhat like a studfarm but what can we do :p )

If I can´t make a choice here, how on earth will I choose between different offspring? :o
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    ZhakiraP wrote: »
    Take the bugger into CAS unbeknownst to him and test his genes with both girls. Then gently but ever so firmly persuade him into the direction of the girl who delivers the greatest offspring :mrgreen: (yes, yes, this does sound somewhat like a studfarm but what can we do :p )

If I can´t make a choice here, how on earth will I choose between different offspring? :o

lol - oh the woes of being God.
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited March 2017
    @JoAnne65 Yes, I Believe so. The bugger keeps dreaming about both Girls, and I just can´t make a choice between them :p

Why chose? Have children with both. :)

I'm currently trying out a threesome with one female and 2 males. I've downloaded a polygamy mod that will allow her to marry both but haven't installed it yet. My game started out as a genetics experiment and I didn't intent for her to marry either but now that she has had a child, both she and the father have a wish to marry (in general). Problem is she seems to prefer the other, who is a love interest.
    Post edited by cwaddell on
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    I agree with cwaddell.....Spread the love!! ;)<3
    The both of you are very naughty, naughty, girls. ;) (I want your games - shhh - don't tell anyone)
    Surreal wrote: »
    The both of you are very naughty, naughty, girls. ;) (I want your games - shhh - don't tell anyone)

@Surreal , Your SECRET is safe with me!! ;)

<3
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

Lol, touché :D
    5JZ57S6.png

Stephenie had more votes, but the over all I think the ones picking Rochelle did it because they liked her, and a portion of the votes for Stephenie was simply because they found Rochelle scary, not because they liked Stephenie.

Or maybe I´m projecting. :p

• cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member

Stephenie had more votes, but the over all I think the ones picking Rochelle did it because they liked her, and a portion of the votes for Stephenie was simply because they found Rochelle scary, not because they liked Stephenie.

Or maybe I´m projecting. :p

Maybe get additional pictures of both. Stephanie seems haughty because her eyelids are half closed, like she is looking down her nose at people. Rochelle does seem cold. Maybe additional pictures that show different expressions of both would make it easier to choose one.
    This may all be for nothing. He just got abducted by aliens. :s
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm sorry but... hahahahahahahahaha

Good luck!
    Thank you all for participating, it seems the legacy no longer need a founding partner. :p
    unexpected-weight-gain.png?ssl=1&w=450

rofl'ing

This is the funniest thread I've seen in a while :)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Lolololol :D
    5JZ57S6.png
    Well that worked out now didn't it!! :D
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    So THAT'S why he couldn't choose between the two girls-neither was meant for him and his destiny lay elsewhere! :lol:
    edited March 2017
    @Surreal I aim to please!

@Rflong7 Thank you for the cookie.

@JoAnne65 Oh well :p

@Charlottesmom I´m starting to learn to just sit back and enjoy the ride :D

@starguru Clearly :)

@cwaddell Stephenie is now married, I threw her to the wolves (Nraa´s Story progression) o:)
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    edited March 2017
    Rochelle.
    Edit- Question: I don't have Aurora Skies, but I saw on Wikia that there is Ingberg family there. Just wanted to ask if she is the Unborn baby or this is a few generations after?
    Also wanted to ask if you used skin/eyes mods for any of your sims? (They all look great:))
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member
    edited March 2017
    So I thought I'd just have a quick peek at this thread, see who's winning and.....
    :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

...what a plot twist!

Sorry but I don't think I've ever laughed so much at the forums before :lol::lol:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
  • lunabellelunabelle Posts: 175 Member
    This is hilarious LOL
    Working on #100BabyChallenge #TwiggsLegacy
    Now up to baby number 64!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Too late to be helpful, but not too late to enjoy the punchline. :)
    edited March 2017
    @Avatarit I saved the family from Aurora Skies and set them down in Pleasantview. From that moment they have been free-range sims, so I have no clue in what order the children came. Sorry.

I use Ephemera´s skins and eye replacements from MTS.
    Post edited by ZhakiraP on
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    @Avatarit I saved the family from Aurora Skies and set them down in Pleasantview. From that moment they have been free-range sims, so I have no clue in what order the children came. Sorry.

I use Ephemera´s skins and eye replacements from MTS.