Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Club ideas

I need to make some new clubs for my townies and would love some ideas new clubs. I have kinds of clubs to help populate venues but I would like to add a little bit more drama to my game. Like take biker looking townies I made, make a few clubs that fight each other. I already do have cheater and home wrecker clubs, singing clubs and clubs for my basketball court and arcade. I just would like some more ideas to expand upon. I will not be using any mods to help create my townie clubs because twice now, if the mod broke, so did my club and I am just now getting around to fixing what I lost a while back...LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I have Comedy club called "Die Laughing"
    I'm rarely call a gathering or go their gathering lot because I'm that Hysterical moodlet leaves me tense
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    If you get the bowling pack, you could have rival leagues/teams. :) You could even make a club that just bothers the bowlers, come to think of it, lol.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I made several clubs just to spawn autonomously in the background

- Huggy Bears (sims in bear costumes in parks)
    - Killer Clowns (sims in clown outfits in parks)
    - Coffee Morning (female sims gossiping in cafes)
    - Vampires (making no nightclub safe)
    - Jolly Boys (males sims having fun in bars)
    - Desperate Slappers (female sims trying it on with Jolly Boys)

Do your fighting clubs work? Because mine don't. You can set club activities to whatever, the club members are still drawn into the prime activity of the lot (eg. set up a cooking club at the pool and they'll primarily jump into the pool rather than cook).
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited March 2017
    If you get the bowling pack, you could have rival leagues/teams. :) You could even make a club that just bothers the bowlers, come to think of it, lol.

This idea is so good! Having a bowling club and another club, dedicated to drinking and performing mischievous interactions on said bowling club, at the same venue. I will have to try this now (= immediately after I installed the new pack), I just have to see what happens. :smiley:
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've recently added a City Living club that is like an urban art league based at the museum. Since it's a new club, I'm keeping it open and not requiring particular skill to join. My sims in it just look like artsy hipsters. Activities include painting, music (low skill lol), looking at art and socializing. I just had their first meeting recently and they were all spray-painting graffiti together in the Arts Quarter Plaza. I should send them out drinking too. Lol.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    I plan on making two rival bowling clubs filled with elders (that's what I see on tv lol) but they team to yell at other bowlers for not taking the game seriously

Put those townie elders to good use :)
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I made several clubs just to spawn autonomously in the background

- Huggy Bears (sims in bear costumes in parks)
    - Killer Clowns (sims in clown outfits in parks)
    - Coffee Morning (female sims gossiping in cafes)
    - Vampires (making no nightclub safe)
    - Jolly Boys (males sims having fun in bars)
    - Desperate Slappers (female sims trying it on with Jolly Boys)

Do your fighting clubs work? Because mine don't. You can set club activities to whatever, the club members are still drawn into the prime activity of the lot (eg. set up a cooking club at the pool and they'll primarily jump into the pool rather than cook).

They do to a certain point. I put the foosball table in the corner with an angry painting. The members of those clubs get all angry and will fight each other. Even within their own club...LOL so it isn't working out how I wanted it to work...lol

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    It seems the most clubs that will spawn autonomously on the same lot is two.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    It seems the most clubs that will spawn autonomously on the same lot is two.

A lot of mine do because most of them I don't have them set for an exact lot. I will get bored with a lot I had been playing so I will remove it and build something else. So I will set most of them to gather at any bar, nightclub, park and what not.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited March 2017
    I've recently added a City Living club that is like an urban art league based at the museum. Since it's a new club, I'm keeping it open and not requiring particular skill to join. My sims in it just look like artsy hipsters. Activities include painting, music (low skill lol), looking at art and socializing. I just had their first meeting recently and they were all spray-painting graffiti together in the Arts Quarter Plaza. I should send them out drinking too. Lol.

I've got a few mural zones (one on the ground, two on the walls) at the bar/bowling alley I created (it's my modification of The Old Salt House); maybe I'll set mural painting along with bowling as activities for my new teen group (I plan to change their hangout location once the pack is out and I finish the remodel). I've already got Dance, Play Pub Games and Drink Bar Drinks as activities. Maybe I'll go and play Max from the Renegades so I can set Bowling for one of their activities and Old Salt House as their hangout, then have them be mean to each other.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)