Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do Sims talk and think about Death alot?

You know that tombstone thought bubble or chat image that shows up every now and than. I have caught my sim talk or think about death 53+ times in a single sim day.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    i don't see the tombstone too often
    it is interesting to see my sim thinking about frying pans when he's in the middle of a kiss, though
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    At least it's just tombstones. My sim who is taking care of his toddler keeps thinking of the "woohoo symbol" everytime while reading her to sleep :neutral:
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• kati77kati77 Posts: 3,146 Member
    At least it's just tombstones. My sim who is taking care of his toddler keeps thinking of the "woohoo symbol" everytime while reading her to sleep :neutral:

That sounds disturbing. But that happens. I don't remember if it's happened to my sim, but she's always very flirty with her spouse, so sometimes she and her spouse are flirty too, when they interact with their toddler. And even that's disturbing enough.
    01-06-18_5-09-41%C2%A0PM_2.png

• TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Hmm... does the Sim know someone that died recently? Is there an object around that might trigger it? Is there a ghost around? Have they seen Grim lately? Does the lot have the haunted trait?

I'm not sure I've seen a Sim stick to one thing that consistently in that time frame. Weird.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.