Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Difference between Backyard and NuDisco radio stations

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I will have a confession to make! The Sims 4 is first installment that includes Backyard in Perfect Patio Stuff and NuDisco in Bowling Night Stuff (the fourth installment of The Sims). Unlike The Sims, The Sims House Party, The Sims 2 Pets, The Sims 3 Pets, and The Sims 3 70s, 80s, and 90s Stuff, Country and Disco are the only radio station that doesn't even exist in The Sims 4, y'all guys and girls were right! I am a horrible gamer, I did something wrong. I mean Backyard is a modern form of Country, and NuDisco is a modern form of Disco, as all of you can see, The Sims 4 has become a modern installment unlike The Sims, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3 you know what I mean? I'm the only one who wants them back, not the whole friends and every users or something, so umm........!! *sighing* I'm gonna turn myself in.

Comments

• blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    My pal, why don't you make a 'Radio Station Megathread' and everytime you have a radio related question, query or quandary you can post in that thread? Keeps everything organised and we'll be able to track the evolution of TS4 radio in one place. Win win!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    blugar44 wrote: »
    My pal, why don't you make a 'Radio Station Megathread' and everytime you have a radio related question, query or quandary you can post in that thread? Keeps everything organised and we'll be able to track the evolution of TS4 radio in one place. Win win!
    Look @blugar44 Backyard and NuDisco are the only modern forms to Country and Disco! But Country and Disco are the only ones that doesn't even exist as those original radio stations to The Sims 4.
  • blugar44blugar44 Posts: 229 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    blugar44 wrote: »
    Look @blugar44 Backyard and NuDisco are the only modern forms to Country and Disco! But Country and Disco are the only ones that doesn't even exist as those original radio stations to The Sims 4.

ah i see.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    The Easy Listening Station could use some major editions because those songs are not true beautiful music. I want beautiful music with lust strings in TS4.