Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A wedding! And Marisa Goth!

Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
So my legacy heir, Zacharius, is all grown up and just married Madalyn Bheeda- the baby born to Jesminder and Arun Bheeda! She's a beauty!

33649063645_734e041f8c_h.jpg

32835609553_2bfe762819_h.jpg

Here is Zacharius and his mom, Lily, my Legacy Founder.

33649068715_0880c510c4_h.jpg

I gave her a bit of a make over for her new job as a critic! I love the short hair on her!

33265482560_9aa53b3b5c_h.jpg

After I finished their wedding, I went to check on the other families in the neighborhood, since a lot of children had aged up and I knew they would be needing tweaked (outfits, voices).

I checked on the Goth family, and my oh my Cassandra's daughter Marisa is such a babe! I did have plan's for Zacharius's brother Morgan to marry Ulrike, but I think I am about to change my mind and marry him into the Goth family! What do you guys think? They are both teens right now! (Ulrike is a vampire, so thats why she is still kickin' lol and so is Morgan)

32806638174_777b3eef62_h.jpg

I had fun dressing her up!!

32835602193_5ddfe5ea20_h.jpg

33492606702_9adecd3988_h.jpg

Comments

• Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Oh they're beautiful :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    The wedding photos are very special <3 Madalyn's wedding dress looks very elegantly nice!

Marisa is pretty! :) The black and purple colour scheme of her clothing outfits looks nice and complements well with her black hair. The shade of lipstick used goes well with ner outfits.
  • Options
    @duhboy2u2 @rosemow Thank you both!! (:
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    Marissa is beautiful. as is Bheeda's daughter. wonderful pics.
  • Options
    keenowkeenow Posts: 549 Member
    I like the short hair on her, too! I'd marry him into the goth family. Marisa's a cutie. :blush:
  • Options
    jbadbaby06jbadbaby06 Posts: 17 New Member
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    @duhboy2u2 @rosemow Thank you both!! (:
    Hey did you use any custom content??
  • Options
    Madalyn just announced they are expecting!! Caleb is happy about his first grand child, he is just irritated from the loud noises the neighbors are making.

32837634843_a7a156f9a9_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @jbadbaby06 On which one? I do use a bit. Madalyn's wedding dress and veil is CC. I use 3D lashes on all my female sims, and Marisa's make up is CC except for the liner. I try to stay Maxis Match with my CC and keep it to a minimum.

Thank you @feetinstockings and @keenow!
  • Options
    Here are some cute shots of Madalyn's last trimester!

32809622064_2fced29887_h.jpg

33611697526_fd0e52d1ec_h.jpg

33268492840_96338ddea3_h.jpg
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited March 2017
    Your sims are beautiful! :smile: Marisa Goth is a stunner, too. Seeing Madalyn Bheeda makes me really curious to see what Arun and Jesminder's daughter born in my current save looks like.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, do you happen to know what cc dresses are on your sims in the picture of Madalyn sharing the big news? I love the macaroon and sunflower patterns. I kind of have this weird obsession with trying to put more clothing with patterns and colors in my game, haha. :smiley:
  • Options
    @klestrella Thank you! Hopefully yours turned out as well as mine! The Bheeda's made a pretty baby (:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    So my legacy heir, Zacharius, is all grown up and just married Madalyn Bheeda- the baby born to Jesminder and Arun Bheeda! She's a beauty!

33649063645_734e041f8c_h.jpg

32835609553_2bfe762819_h.jpg

Here is Zacharius and his mom, Lily, my Legacy Founder.

33649068715_0880c510c4_h.jpg

I gave her a bit of a make over for her new job as a critic! I love the short hair on her!

33265482560_9aa53b3b5c_h.jpg

After I finished their wedding, I went to check on the other families in the neighborhood, since a lot of children had aged up and I knew they would be needing tweaked (outfits, voices).

I checked on the Goth family, and my oh my Cassandra's daughter Marisa is such a babe! I did have plan's for Zacharius's brother Morgan to marry Ulrike, but I think I am about to change my mind and marry him into the Goth family! What do you guys think? They are both teens right now! (Ulrike is a vampire, so thats why she is still kickin' lol and so is Morgan)

32806638174_777b3eef62_h.jpg

I had fun dressing her up!!

32835602193_5ddfe5ea20_h.jpg

33492606702_9adecd3988_h.jpg

Please upload Madalyn to the gallery.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer I will as soon as she has had her baby, which should be shortly!
  • Options
    @catloverplayer I uploaded her to the gallery. It says she is modded, but I removed all CC. It won't go away. Also, I uploaded her twice because I forgot I had 5 everyday outfits set for her, and went back to delete them to see if that would help and it still says modded. She is under the one that says "Bheeda" my id is MonCherie7
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    klestrella wrote: »
    Your sims are beautiful! :smile: Marisa Goth is a stunner, too. Seeing Madalyn Bheeda makes me really curious to see what Arun and Jesminder's daughter born in my current save looks like.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, do you happen to know what cc dresses are on your sims in the picture of Madalyn sharing the big news? I love the macaroon and sunflower patterns. I kind of have this weird obsession with trying to put more clothing with patterns and colors in my game, haha. :smiley:

They are the same dress! Let me see if I can find them for you (:

well, that didn't take long lol here you go!

http://coreopsims.tumblr.com/post/146569629385/smarties-housedress-by-coreopsims-info-and
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    @Aeriexo11, thank you so much! :smiley:
  • Options
    @klestrella you are very welcome (:
  • Options
    @jbadbaby06 On which one? I do use a bit. Madalyn's wedding dress and veil is CC. I use 3D lashes on all my female sims, and Marisa's make up is CC except for the liner. I try to stay Maxis Match with my CC and keep it to a minimum.

Thank you @feetinstockings and @keenow!
    I was wondering about marisa

• Options
    edited March 2017
    @jbadbaby06 On Marisa in the first photo (outfit), the only CC used is the 3D lashes by Kijiko, and her lipstick is CC. Everything else game content! In the second outfit, her hair is CC, as well as her shoes. And the same with the make up! Hope that helps (:

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
  • Options
    @jbadbaby06 On Marisa in the first photo (outfit), the only CC used is the 3D lashes by Kijiko, and her lipstick is CC. Everything else game content! In the second outfit, her hair is CC, as well as her shoes. And the same with the make up! Hope that helps (:

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
    Awesome and thank you for answering my questions !!In the first photo do you know which game pack has the hairstyle?
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @jbadbaby06 Dine Out!

Someone on the Gallery wanted Marisa on there, and I will put her up there sometime today!
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    I did have plan's for Zacharius's brother Morgan to marry Ulrike, but I think I am about to change my mind and marry him into the Goth family! What do you guys think? They are both teens right now! (Ulrike is a vampire, so thats why she is still kickin' lol and so is Morgan)

i think marrying him into the goth family would be an excellent idea! the goth's are perfect candidates for becoming vampires if they aren't already vampires in your story.

awesome wedding pics btw. thanks for sharing your story and the pics.
  • Options
    @luvdasims55 Thank you so much! I am waiting for Marisa to age up, then im going to set Morgan on her. haha. Bella just died, and Cassandra is an elder. Her brother just had a baby with his new wife I hooked him with. Im going to give the house to Marisa though and turn it into their home!

And thank you so much (: I am glad you liked them!
  • Options
    HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    What pretty wedding photos! Congrats to the new couple :)
  • Options
    edited March 2017

Here's some Vatore family photos!
    Zacharius and Madalyn had a boy! River Vatore (: I tried to have a birthday for him with his very large family, but he grew up before I could plan it. Anyway, here he is as a toddler!
    32894965513_5e279c4949_h.jpg

They had a little get together anyway, ironically I use the club system from Get Together to have family gatherings lol
    The pregnant lady is Prisha, Zacharius's brother, Frederick's, new wife. They had a private wedding in their new home in Oasis Springs. Frederick is Morgan's twin, and Prisha ended up having twin boys herself!
    33708524955_e03acaf4a3_h.jpg

River is a charmer, and couldn't resist giving his grandmother a hug! I think this photo is adorable!
    33708544185_9f325099f1_h.jpg

He also gave his Uncle Morgan a hug (the one who will marry Marisa! Hes a vampire, and the only one out of 5 boys born to Caleb lol) Morgan is so good with kids!
    33708517185_eb7a6db30a_h.jpg

And heres an extra photo of Prisha and Frederick's engagement (:
    33324346000_d079ff0ab4_h.jpg