Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Simslover163 Love those sims!! Both are :love:

@Maladi777 Ohhh...da boy already has his own poster that MUST be made...hee! Gorgeous! (Does he have Meatball genes??)

I'm so excited about everyone!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Addison Ortiz

Traits: | Good | Loner | Goofball |

Background info:

Addison Ortiz is one of the most feared names in the corporate world. As the number one Corporate Acquisition Manager, when she turns up at a recently acquired firm, heads will start rolling. She doesn't particularly enjoy that side of her job and the way it sets her apart from everyone else, it upsets her that she is in control of ruining so many people's lives but the pay is good and she sees it as a stepping stone into upper management. Addison just needs to bide her time, this rough patch will be over in no time, I mean, she's already been in this role for 5 years, surely she can't be in it for much longer or is she a victim of her own success?

Picture:
    addisonortiz.jpg

Gallery link: Addison Ortiz
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Stella Reardon

Traits: Bro, Jealous, Self Assured (Aspiration: The Curator)

Background info? Stella doesn't like Sci-Fi. She used to, but one of her cousins developed an annoying obsession with it and she fell out of love with the genre. She lives in a tiny apartment as she doesn't have enough money to afford anything special or even nice. Her career choice of writer was influenced by a younger cousin becoming a published author and still admiring her, and she wanted to be worthy of his praise.
    Her grandparents are very traditional and confused and even disgusted that a girl would want to get her hands dirty. She hates this, and hides her love of the outdoors. She can be a little self important sometimes and a little possessive, and much to her grandparents dismay, likes sports.

Picture: 24bj6no.png

Gallery link: Here you go!

Name: Ayden Christman

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Vegetarian, Perfectionist

Background info? Ayden lives in a penthouse suite as his family's immense fortune left him with a ton of money to his name. His younger sister loves mystery, specifically a Thriller/Mystery series called THE PARADOX. He is very into mystery as well, being a bit of a sleuth himself, though he's not above causing a little mischief... He's not a big fan of THE PARADOX, and prefers the series Prize of My Life, and swears up and down that it is not a romance. He has zero tolerance toward rudeness and will end a friendship or romance if his partner is rude. (So he couldn't become friends with an Evil or Mean heir. He might be able to stomach an Insane one, since it's not their fault.)

Picture: 8y98c9.png

(Feel free to add cc to these two! Make them aro, gay, trans, whatever you want to do with them! *Throws sims at pammiechick*
    Post edited by Wralai on
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2017
    @Simslover163 Love those sims!! Both are :love:

@Maladi777 Ohhh...da boy already has his own poster that MUST be made...hee! Gorgeous! (Does he have Meatball genes??)

I'm so excited about everyone!!

I admit I was itching to do some editing in Photoshop, that's why the picture looks the way it does. Will submit a girl too later.
    (No he doesn't have Meatball genes. He has Kellie's genes though. ;) )
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYβ”‚Simblrβ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion β”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: Β»
    Name: Stella Reardon

Traits: Bro, Jealous, Self Assured (Aspiration: The Curator)

Background info? Stella has never liked Sci-Fi. She used to, but one of her cousins developed an annoying obsession with it and she fell out of love with the genre. She lives in a tiny apartment as she doesn't have enough money to afford anything special or even nice. Her career choice of writer was influenced by a younger cousin becoming a published author and still admiring her, and she wanted to be worthy of his praise.
    Her grandparents are very traditional and confused and even disgusted that a girl would want to get her hands dirty. She hates this, and hides her love of the outdoors. She can be a little self important sometimes and a little possessive, and much to her grandparents dismay, likes sports.

Picture: 24bj6no.png

Name: Ayden Christman

Traits: Loves Outdoors, Vegetarian, Perfectionist

Background info? Ayden lives in a penthouse suite as his family's immense fortune left him with a ton of money to his name. His younger sister loves mystery, specifically a Thriller/Mystery series called THE PARADOX. He is very into mystery as well, being a bit of a sleuth himself, though he's not above causing a little mischief... He's not a big fan of THE PARADOX, and prefers the series Prize of My Life, and swears up and down that it is not a romance. He has zero tolerance toward rudeness and will end a friendship or romance if his partner is rude. (So he couldn't become friends with an Evil or Mean heir. He might be able to stomach an Insane one, since it's not their fault.)

Picture: 8y98c9.png

(Feel free to add cc to these two! Make them aro, gay, trans, whatever you want to do with them! *Throws sims at pammiechick*

I love how you're allowing me creative freedom! :lol Awesome!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    i didn't wanna edit that comment for the zillionth time, but i dont mind what you do to my character, as long as her basic look [ blue hair, sweater, jeans, etc. ] and personality is intact, its fine.
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Aurora Keis (Also known as Ms. Keis)

Traits: Genius, Family Oriented, Neat

Background info: Ever since she was a freshman in high school, she wanted to be a teacher. She wanted to shape the minds of individual kids and better the world. But, of course, she also definitely wants to find her one true love.

Picture:
    pwqeXw0.png?2

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game)

CC links: There's quite a bit... XD

EDIT: Forgot to add that I only did her everyday outfit, not any other outfit. You can customize her how you want from there. :)

EDIT 2: Also, if you wanna add a story to those piercings, go ahead. :3
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lady WitcHazard: My little darlings are uploaded Lover and Dark are asleep so they'll give you the rest of their crendentials tomorrow. Pleas do something about their hair the male is suppose to have curly locks you just want to run your hands through, while the girl is suppose to have a hair style that screams bite me. Their words not mine.
  • Options
    Lady WitcHazard: My little darlings are uploaded Lover and Dark are asleep so they'll give you the rest of their crendentials tomorrow. Pleas do something about their hair the male is suppose to have curly locks you just want to run your hands through, while the girl is suppose to have a hair style that screams bite me. Their words not mine.

LOL!! Awesome! Will get them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Name: Tulip Atwood

Traits: Cheerful, Clumsy, Foodie

Background info: When it comes to dating Tulip doesn't play the first league. As a matter of fact she doesn't play the second league either. And who cares anyway when there are more interesting things than boys. Food for instance. And parties. With food. Friends love to have Tulip around because they feel fit and sexy next to her, but she doesn't mind as long as there's enough food.
    She stumbled and fell with her face into her friend's birthday cake once. Everyone laughed and thought it was the highlight of the party. Tulip didn't mind the laughs, the cake was delicious.

tulip1.png

cc: hair mesh, hair colorful, lips, skin overlay 1, skin overlay 2, eyes
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Love Tulip! Hoping heir does,too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I love seeing all these creations! And I'm with Pammie, Tulip is gorgeous and unique!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Name:
    Journey Mitchell
    Traits:
    Geek, Loves the outdoors, extrovert
    Background info:
    Did you grow up in a barn?
    For Journey the answer's yes. Of course she did!
    The farm of her grandfather was all she needed to become the bubbly, friendly, animal lover she is right now.
    Yet, Journey is not all about that country-life. Her favourite night-time activity is watching super-hero movies and reading comics. Sci-Fi is also a huge favourite of the blonde beauty.
    She could learn when to shut-up, though.
    Picture:
    Journey.png
    Gallery link:
    She has CC, but I hastaghed #DayAndKnight
    cc link:
    Skin overlay 1, Skin Overlay 2, Eyebrows, Eyelashes, Hair, Dress

Since you give them make-overs I only did her everyday-wear, hope that's okay! :)
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    Thank goodness you told me about this at the main forum because otherwise I wouldn't have seen it! Working on my two sim lovelies (??) now.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Okay! Exciting! Here's my gal:

Name: Delaney Connor

Traits: Romantic, Creative, Family-Oriented

Background info?
    Some of her friends call Delaney quirky, which she secretly hates - who wants to be labelled, right? She's just... Delaney! Del dreams of one day being a successful novelist, and so funds her creative writing classes by selling her artwork in the San Myshuno Arts Quarter. But she's also a soft-hearted romantic (too soft, those same friends would say) and would love to be swept off het feet by Mr Right. Yet she's conflicted - how can she be the best-selling writer she dreams of being and find her one true love? Can she have it all? Oh, and she's going through a pink phase at the moment - don't ask her why, she's just going with what feels right! [If you/your Sim chooses her, do what you will with her! Her natural hair colour is chestnut brown]

Picture: JxkUw54.png

cc link:
    Skin: http://sycas.tumblr.com/graveyard (it's the soft fairy (f) at the bottom)
    eyes: http://alf-si.tumblr.com/post/129303707742/default-eyes-non-default-eyes-face-paint
    eyelashes: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/
    Top: http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.tumblr.com/post/148348807734/i-love-graphic-tees-and-i-wanted-my-sims-to-have-a
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lover WitcHazard: I hope the heir knows who to be friends with and who to f***! @Maladi777 Tulip is gorgeous I'd love to see all those curves in a string bikini or nothing both works for me ;)<3 As for Shane he can call me mama anytime! Without further ado my creation!

Name: Seth Gallagher

Traits: Cheerful, Romantic, and Ambitious

Background Info:
    Seth is the youngest of four brothers. When he hit puberty he had a growth spurt growing to be the tallest member of his family. Also starting the habit of people thinking he's older than he is(use that slider girl) When he turned 16 his parents died in a plane crash on their way back from their anniversary trip together. This happened a week before his graduation. Despite being the youngest he took over the household. (his brothers are hot but very very stupid.) Seeing that he looked older a close family friend trained him and let him work as a Dominant at his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 club for some good money.( his brothers were also working, but he still bringing in the most working at the club.) he finishes undergrad three months before his 19th birthday. He finishes med school in three years and starts his residency at 22 to which he puts his Dominant days behind him to focus on becoming a Pediatric Surgeon. Due to circumstances, he ends up living with the rebellious Cereza Cassidy or like he calls her CeCe. He hopes to one day open a Rehabilitation Clinic for disabled children. despite leaving that life behind he still gets turned on when people call him Sir. ;) Oh, could you do me a favor and give him a little body hair I'd really appreciate it. I mean if I wanted something hairless I'll get a naked mole rat.

Ahh24rS.png

H0cBq3w.png

Dark WitcHazard: Finally I thought you'd never shut up! @Marialein I like Etta. Me and her could crush some heads together! As for Milo, he looks like he could take a beating and give back twofold. I think he'd make a great addition to my "Collection"! >:)

Name: Cereza Cassidy or CeCe

Traits: Self Assured, Loves the Outdoors, Outgoing

Background Info: Cereza never knew how much she needed her mother until she died. All her life she thought her family was perfect, but the death brought her back to reality. As she continued living with her father some of his habits that were kept hidden from her began to surface. His twisted possessive nature started to show. He always wanted to control her what she wore, where she went, how she'd act, what'd she say if anything at all. She became nothing more to him than a living doll. She didn't know how bad it was until he almost strangled her to death in a fit of drunken rage the first time she tried to rebel. She decided that she would stay away from him for as long as possible. taking on extra school activities, offering to help with school functions. Anything to keep her way from the house. She would enjoy the freedom of the outdoors where she felt as free as bird. She loved the endless blue sky and how she wished she had wings to fly away. Then her father's voice would hit her ears and lock her back in her cage. But everything changed after that one night. She still vividly remembers the look on his face when he took his last breath was it an accident or did she do it on purpose? She didn't stay to for the cops to question her. Now a teen runaway she fled the nowhere town to the city. The wings on her back were a gift from a friend who hoped they help her find what she's looking for. At nineteen she stumbled behind a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 club tired and hungry. She was brought to the hospital by Seth. Blackmailing him by threatening to expose his secret life she ends up living with Seth. It's been two years now and Seth has become the older brother she needed all those years ago, while she is the little sister he always wanted. She's on the short side and is very self-conscious about it, and will beat the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out of anyone who brings it up.

mt6psuo.png

PppoiZD.png
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    And my guy:

Name: Jeremy "Jem" Radford

Traits: Goofball, Sporty, Good

Background info?
    Jem comes from a large, boisterous family with umpteen brothers and sisters, and, while he loves his siblings, he was so relived when he got an internship at SNASA (Sim Nation Aeronautics and Space Administration) as it meant he could escape the madcap family home! He was also excited to be one tiny rung up the ladder to fulfilling his ultimate ambition - to be the first Sim in Space! He worked his butt off in college and now he's on his way... Does he have time for a love life? Not really! But tell that to the women who are drawn to his humour, kindness and melting-chocolate brown eyes...

Picture: EsZH96O.png
    Bonus! 6YL2zGn.png

cc link:
    Skin: http://sycas.tumblr.com/graveyard (bottom one - soft fairy (m))
    eyes: http://alf-si.tumblr.com/post/129303707742/default-eyes-non-default-eyes-face-paint
    body hair: http://luumiasims.com/post/122822929519/follower-gift-part-26-thats-right-more-body
    facial hair: http://luumiasims.com/post/132576479779/short-hair-stubble-is-always-a-good-combo-in-my
  • Options
    @WitcHazard You always make me laugh. Thank you for complimenting my creations. I really like your Cereza and hope to see her in the heir's close circle of friends. As for Tulip in string bikinis - she would wear those only if they had little cupcakes on them... ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Name: Giselle(Ellie) and Colin Ethington

Traits: Giselle:Creative, Music Lover and Snob Colin:Dance Machine, Loner and Bro

Background info: I took these two from a save from long ago.
    Giselle and Colin are siblings that came from a very wealthy family. Their father was a Secret Agent and their mother was best known for her perfect garden. These two couldn't be more different. Giselle got the best grades in school and graduated top of her class. She is now a renowned artist at the top of her field. Colin dropped out of school and pursued dancing and guitar. He is now well on his way to becoming the best athlete in town.

Picture: No picture as I don't know how and it would take me all day to figure it out.

cc link: No cc

I only have one outfit in each category for both of them. Feel free to cc them all you want. They both have skills as I played them awhile ago. Was having trouble earlier uploading them so after I post this will try again.
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    So glad I can take part in this! Just to let you know, the sims I am submitting are in a combined household. The gallery name for the household (2 person) is "Jaqueline & Emerett", minus the quotation marks. The only CC I used for them is the height mod. Also, since they were created and played together, they have a little bit of a friendship. That isn't purposeful or part of their background story :)

As with my previous submissions, I have to let you know I enjoy making flawed sims. So both sims have two good traits each and one bad one. Y'know, realism and all that.

Name: Emerett Crowley

Traits: Hot-headed, Good, Family-orientated

Emerett Crowley is a simple guy--a man's man, if you will. He grew up very well-rounded, playing baseball in high school and leading a scout group for the neighborhood kids. Due to his short temper, Emerett got in trouble at school every once in a while for fighting. Even then, he was voted "most likely to lead" his senior year of high school. It was his passion for mysteries and old school "cops 'n robbers" comics that led him to pursue a detective career, which he quickly became successful in.

At the end of the day, all Emerett wants in life is a home, a wife, and a pack of kids.

2w2q2j4.jpg

2qsz3fo.jpg

Name: Jaqueline Ellis

Traits: Creative, Outgoing, Glutton

Jaqueline (AKA, Jackie) grew up being the fat girl in school. She was teased all of her life for it and, at the worst times, was flat out invisible to everyone else. By the summer of her sophomore year, Jackie realized she was sick and tired of being picked last for everything. She put a lot of work into it, but by senior year she had lost all of her weight--and gained a bit of confidence. She's outgoing, friendly, and now has friends who love her as she truly is (and was).

Jaqueline now puts all of her energy into writing, and even has a series revolving around the story of a fat kid trying to get through middle school. Her biggest dream is to write a popular, nation-wide health advice column and find a guy who'll come with her on this journey.

v2wrbd.jpg

1z4bbq8.jpg
  • Options
    Wow to all entries! This is getting SO GOOD! I can't wait to start this...too bad I have to wait for little toddler to grow up. Sigh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Caitir MacKenzie (Caught - cha) (Note this has changed since Pammie said one of my names was the heir's name)

Traits: Insider, Active, Cheerful
    Social Media Career

Background info: Caitir is the elder (by five minutes) of a pair of twins. She and her brother grew up in Willow Creek, the children of Scottish Immigrants. As a teen, Caitir was always trying to keep up with the latest fashion and decided early she was going to be one of those famous fashion/lifestyle bloggers. Caitir is outgoing and knows all the latest trends and hottest night clubs. She also is secretly a bit of a geek. Growing up with her brother Collin, it would have been hard not to play all the latest first person shooters and roleplaying games.

Caitir worked very hard to create her online persona. She started her fashion blog and video series when she was in high school. She recorded videos of makeup application, hair tutorials and nightly face cleansing rituals and of course all the prom styles. After graduation she was quick to work at marketing her brand and get paid sponsors interested in her blog. She moved to the Fashion District in San Myshuno but couldn't afford to live alone. Her brother was able to telecommute for his computer programming job and agreed to move in and share the rent.

Because Caitir is an internet personality, she's worked very hard on perfecting her jokes, timing and the 'online voice'. Most of what she presents to the public is an act. She's looking for meaningful relationships and her core group of friends.

Picture:
    siobhan.jpg

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game) Has Kijiko eyelashes.

cc link: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/

Name: Collin MacKenzie (Note this has changed since Pammie said one of my names was the heir's name)

Traits: Vegetarian, Goofball, Art Lover
    Tech Guru Career

Background info: The son of Scottish Immigrants and twin brother to a well known fashion/lifestyle blogger, Collin MacKenzie often feels pulled in multiple directions. He loves his job as a programmer and finds himself working on projects for work until early morning hours. Usually just in time to see his sister stumble into their shared apartment after the parties have ended.

Collin adores his sister and finds that her more forceful personality compliments his quieter one. He was always the one to urge Caitir to ask their parents for things, but she did the asking. He could talk his sister into just about anything. Collin is a typical geek. He enjoys video games and typical geek fandom like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. He wrangles his sister into gaming tournaments every now and then. He knows as fashionable as she is she still enjoys the games of their youth. Collin is a little shy as he was always accustomed to letting his sister talk for the pair. He's glad to live with his sister and has no real desire to change much in his life at this time.

Picture:
    seamus.jpg

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game) Has Kijiko eyelashes.

cc link:http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes-version2/

EDIT: Collin had the wrong traits listed. Corrected now!
    Post edited by cshaner on
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I'm going to give a hint. One of @cshaner 's sims has the heir's name. GASP! You will need to change it once I reveal them...otherwise, it'll get confusing. You're not even supposed to have characters with the same letter because of confusion.

So funny, though!! Out of all the choices, too!!! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Name: Luka Volkov

Traits: | Goofball | Dance Machine | Outgoing |

Background info:

Luka is always up for a good time, and good times with Luka usually involve a lot of pranks seasoned with a pinch of dancing. He's set up a Youtube channel to show off his antics and he's getting quite the following. He's not quite an Internet Sensation just yet, but he's well on the way, can he maintain is steady climb or will he do or say something that will alienate him from his fanbase? Anything is possible on the internet!

Picture:
    lukavolkov.jpg

Gallery link: Luka Volkov
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    Do I need to change Stella's name?
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!