Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Siobhan Day's Husband Hunt

pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
Hey, talented readers:

Gen 3 of Day & Knight is about to start and since I've been blocked by the plumming patch messing with THE WEDDING, I might as well start on the heir's friends. This worked so well for Jackson, I'd like to do the same thing for GEN 3 HEIR. Of course, little one will not go through bf/gf like Jackson. I will promise that. The rules of the challenge are different this gen, but they definitely will need friends and love interests.

I don't want teens this time. I need young adults. I will then age them backwards for my purposes. This gen will not focus on the teen years. We need more of the young adult phase. Feel free to give them interesting jobs and/or skills to support their personalities/interests.

SO...I won't need as many this time. You may only submit one of each gender. If I don't get enough submissions, I'll open it up to more, but right now, I think it would be best if we start a little smaller.

I will do the same choosing process as I did with Jackson. Top five relationships will make the story somehow. I can't promise any romance except for the one he/she chooses in the end as spouse is the one the heir will have chosen on their own.

I have all packs, so you can put anything on them. If they have cc hair/clothing/accessories, I will need links to those.

Please use this for submission form:

Name:

Traits:

Background info?

Picture:

Gallery link: (If you have cc on them, just tell me and I'll find them in game)

cc link:

PLEASE use this hashtag: #dayandknight

Submissions will close by March 31

THANK YOU!!! I cannot WAIT to see who you come up with!
iTvMKZ8.jpg
Post edited by pammiechick on

Comments

• cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @pammiechick ive never submitted for a casting call but I think I will for this after some thought!! It would be amazing to have a chance for one of my characters be a part of your story. *giddy*
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2017
    Squeee! I have already worked on a nice sim thinking of this casting call. I'm also chuckling here because you have so much more readers now and it's probably going to look a lot like Kamio's casting call for the Selection challenge. :D
    Anyway, count me in as usual!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @pammiechick ive never submitted for a casting call but I think I will for this after some thought!! It would be amazing to have a chance for one of my characters be a part of your story. *giddy*

Oh...would love to see what you come up with! It's so much fun. I try to use as much of the background info as I can (although sometimes I had to change it to fit my story--like Luci, for example. She was from Windenburg but she was nerdy and not as strong as she is in the story.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    I'm willing to participate in this wonderful casting call! I'll have to go through my gallery and pick which two of my lovely Sims are willing to be take part in this!

In other words, count me in! :)
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Squeee! I have already worked on a nice sim thinking of this casting call. I'm also chuckling here because you have so much more readers now and it's probably going to look a lot like Kamio's casting call for the Selection challenge. :D
    Anyway, count me in as usual!

LOL! I hope so! But I'll put little cutie pie YA in with the masses and see what's what. Really looking forward to that!!!

Yay! Excited to see who you come up with!!! Both of your sims were major players last time (with the WIN in Winter...) Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm willing to participate in this wonderful casting call! I'll have to go through my gallery and pick which two of my lovely Sims are willing to be take part in this!

In other words, count me in! :)

Yay!!! Yes...you have a plethora to choose from! (I follow you!) Thanks!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Lady WitcHazard: Well we won't make any promises, but if we find the time before the 31st we will gladly participate in this casting call of yours.
    edited March 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lady WitcHazard: Well we won't make any promises, but if we find the time before the 31st we will gladly participate in this casting call of yours.

Yay! Would love to see what you all come up with. (Tell Nooboos she CANNOT make a nooboo...) Also, would LOVE to see what Dark might come up with. >:) And Lover, too! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I missed the last casting call, but I'm definitely not missing this one. To CAS it is! :lol:
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I was wondering if you still had room in the casting call? I have really enjoyed Day and Knight so far and was curious if you still needed people for Jackson's heir.
    ETagn5d.jpg
    I missed the last casting call, but I'm definitely not missing this one. To CAS it is! :lol:

CLAPS!!!
    I was wondering if you still had room in the casting call? I have really enjoyed Day and Knight so far and was curious if you still needed people for Jackson's heir.

Yes! It is open until March 31 (one week!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited March 2017
    Lady WitcHazard: Since you seem to be looking forward to it I have given Lover and Dark creative authority over the project. Under the condition that you give them both a Pammiechick makeover when we're done with them. So agreed!

Dark and Lover WitcHazard: Agreed!

Dark WitcHazard: So who gets the guy and who gets the girl?

Lover WitcHazard: I know let's play knife/gun/poison for it!

Dark WitcHazard: You're so on!

Lady WitcHazard: Uh good luck with that! (Laughs apprehensively)
  • HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    edited March 2017
    YES!
    WHOO!
    NOW TO WAIT FOR ORIGIN TO UPDATE SO I CAN USE THE CAS DEMO!!!
    Edit: Finished my girl, now to find her link...
    Post edited by Herosesims on
  • SpectresValkyrieSpectresValkyrie Posts: 317 Member
    I wasn't sure if you wanted this here and I don't think I can post pictures yet, I also don't full know how to post links from the galary. I'm sorry, I am a little new to posting to the forums.

Name: Sabina Roe (Family name just says Roe)

Traits: cheerful, self-assured, creative

Background info: Her mother named her after a Roman Empress, Sabina isn't sure why. Sabina was raised by her uncle, Teddy and mother Selena. Her mother never talked much about her father other then he was a kind man from a very old family and that her never got to know her. Sabina never expected to find her father at a local festival. Much less him being in charge of Goth Industries.
    (Posted Below is the info from the Description)
    Sabina never knew much about her family other then what her uncle and mother told her. Sabina is ready to take on the world but what she wasn't prepared for was the drama involving who her father actually is or why it's such a huge deal.

Picture: (I'm sorry I am not fully sure how to add a picture or if I can)

Gallery link: I think it's under Desnomancer, sorry I am not sure how to post gallery links...

ETagn5d.jpg
    edited March 2017
    Name; Joyce Maruki

Traits: Creative, Geek, Noncommital

Background Info: [ sorry that it isn't that good ] Joyce has always been into cartoons and video games, because her father always showed them to her and played with her. But because he was always showing her new things, she started becoming noncommital. When her parent started noticing, they got her into collecting, and when Joyce realized how it was different all the time, it became her favourite pass time! Now she is a gamer, anime lover, and collector. She earns money by collecting crystals and other collectibles and selling them, and cosplaying! She even has a DIY youtube account.

Extra info: Her regular hair color is blonde, she does a ton of DIY's.

Picture: [img][/img]8AZSKKc.png

Link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/A72751C110CD11E7859E5A037CAFB8A8

Request: Can you change her athletic wear shirt to a Llama kings shirt? I thought that it would be fun for her to like Jackson's band.

CC link: N/A

[ THIS GIRL IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL ] [ edit #1,000,000. If you wanna make this girl love another girl i'm fine with that. ]
    Post edited by Herosesims on
    edited March 2017
    i got an imgur account finally....TIME TO SHOW PICTURES OF MY SIMS!!!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Corvetta Ellis

Traits: bookworm, creative, social

Background info: Etta, as she is called by her friends, is a tattoo model, tattoo artist with her own studio and very happy with her jobs right now. She started with her first tattoo because she was sick of being called sweet cause of her doll face. Nobody thought she would do this and she proofed them wrong. She knows what she wants in her life. That means hanging out with friends or staying at home with a good book. She loves both.
    What comes after her career as model she hasn't thought about it till now. Maybe writing a book herself maybe not.

HAze1gm.png

Name: Milo Radas

Traits: neat, active, self-assured

Background info: Milo comes from Spain but lives now over 10 years in the United States. Nobody really knows what he works. Usually you find him in a bar picking up a girl after the other. In his flat is no sign that actually someone lives there and everything is just too clean. Something must be wrong there …

HNHWxpA.png
    I wasn't sure if you wanted this here and I don't think I can post pictures yet, I also don't full know how to post links from the galary. I'm sorry, I am a little new to posting to the forums.

Name: Sabina Roe (Family name just says Roe)

Traits: cheerful, self-assured, creative

Background info: Her mother named her after a Roman Empress, Sabina isn't sure why. Sabina was raised by her uncle, Teddy and mother Selena. Her mother never talked much about her father other then he was a kind man from a very old family and that her never got to know her. Sabina never expected to find her father at a local festival. Much less him being in charge of Goth Industries.
    (Posted Below is the info from the Description)
    Sabina never knew much about her family other then what her uncle and mother told her. Sabina is ready to take on the world but what she wasn't prepared for was the drama involving who her father actually is or why it's such a huge deal.

Picture: (I'm sorry I am not fully sure how to add a picture or if I can)

Gallery link: I think it's under Desnomancer, sorry I am not sure how to post gallery links...

The only thing I'm going to be a stickler about is the hashtag. It's too hard for me to wade through submissions to find them, so make sure you have #dayandknight on it. If not, reupload it. Thanks!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Whoa...@marialein you've outdone yourself!! GORGEOUS sims! :love:

Awesome @Herosesims !

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Loving all these backstories! Lots to work with already!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Sorry mine isn't too good...i'm not that good at backstories.
    Herosesims wrote: »

Sorry mine isn't too good...i'm not that good at backstories.

I really like it! Shows her interests and things she's into!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2017
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lady WitcHazard: Since you seem to be looking forward to it I have given Lover and Dark creative authority over the project. Under the condition that you give them both a Pammiechick makeover when we're done with them. So agreed!

Dark and Lover WitcHazard: Agreed!

Dark WitcHazard: So who gets the guy and who gets the girl?

Lover WitcHazard: I know let's play knife/gun/poison for it!

Dark WitcHazard: You're so on!

Lady WitcHazard: Uh good luck with that! (Laughs apprehensively)

Of course, all chosen sims get a makeover...ha! ;) That's a fun thing for me to do!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Matthew Listro

Traits: bro, dance machine, insider

Background info: Matt, as his friends call him, is your typical party boy. During his years in college, he was in a fraternity, where he was president. He loves to get down and party. His friends say that he organizes the best parties. Nowadays, he's working as a social media star and he's been going to the nightclubs with his best buddies. Whenever you see him at a club, be sure to say hello and feel free to show off your dance moves or challenge him to a dance battle. When he's not hanging out with his friends, he learns how to DJ mix.

TpZKFZC.png

Name: Claudette Laurent

Traits: cheerful, insider, creative

Background info: Claudette comes from France and she loves the arts. Her friends would see either painting, writing, or reading. Usually, you'll find her at the bookstores and museums A few years ago, she moved into the busy city of San Myshuno and she became a critic in the arts. She's serious when it comes to preparing those art and music reviews.

h2GwLdC.png

Gallery link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/2EE721B210D711E786FE66AA568FC1CB
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited March 2017
    Name: Shane Haskins

Traits: Loner, Gloomy, Art Lover

Background info: Shane is new in town. He lives with his mother. When he arrived, all single ladies took a notice. Such a looker would surely hit the night clubs soon and join the game. To a great disappointment of those ladies Shane never did. He prefers solitude or a company of few most loyal friends. He spends his time at the easel and the money he earns by selling his paintings he uses to provide for his mother.

cc links: facial hair, hair mesh, hair recolor, eyes - I'm using the default version of the eyes but there's also a facepaint. Any grey eyes should do though.

shane6.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi