Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A pack about teens?

With this new lot trait and the piercing codes (found a while ago), I couldn't help but wonder, are we going to see a GP or SP focusing on teens soon?
What do you think?

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Oh man. I would love this to be the case! And for it to look like active high school please please please. That must be GP size maybe?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member
    I hope so, teens are so boring right now, they have nothing to differentiate from young adults D:
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Yes! After all the game is teen rated and if you are a teen you would like to play "yourself" I imagine. So.... I see it as likely
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Makes me think uni, yet pet stuff was found in code, so uni might not be for awhile. I would be so happy if a uni EP were around the corner :tired_face:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    Unfortunately I don't think that the lot trait is a sign of anything to come, instead it is directly connected to the release of the bowling pack and probably so we can draw teens to bowling alleys at lots not coded to spawn teens (lounges, nightclubs, and bars). However, I hope you're right because I'd really like more stuff for teens- a bedroom set, decor, clothes, and something unique for them to do (I've been suggesting skateboarding, but that might be a little to complicated for a stuffpack).
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Makes me think uni, yet pet stuff was found in code, so uni might not be for awhile. I would be so happy if a uni EP were around the corner :tired_face:

Same here :tired_face:
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Oh man. I would love this to be the case! And for it to look like active high school please please please. That must be GP size maybe?

I'm thinking about the possibilty of a high school GP too. Gurus showed us already how they can make amazing GP's and active high school life would be just perfect for a GP.
  • mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    I hope so, teens are so boring right now, they have nothing to differentiate from young adults D:
    I agree with you. I think Gurus know this too.
    People are complaining about teens since from the beginning, so it makes sense them to take action to enrich the teen stage.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Oh a whole GP? Sure! :) I would prefer a whole Generations GP but yeah, teens really need some more love.
    I hope elders and adults will get something good for them at some point too. I miss the walking canes.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I do hope they fix the height first
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I want this! For objects, cause CAS won't ever be just for teens in TS4, but I would love some nice objects :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    mmertor wrote: »

I'm thinking about the possibilty of a high school GP too. Gurus showed us already how they can make amazing GP's and active high school life would be just perfect for a GP.

Right?? Or a Campus Life with a high school and a university and dorms and a roommate system. Though that might be more EP level, and I would TOTALLY love if the EP team did pets and seasons and let the GP team get us some schools sooner.

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    Yeah, when I read about that, I thought it might be in the pipeline as well. In particular, the part about allowing teens to move out on their own sounded like it could have been done in conjunction with working on an "On Campus" possibly.

I do agree that the teen hangouts were added in connection to bowling but they probably do factor into their long-term plans. I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of the things that they are working on. They might be working on a teen SP or something as well.

However it happens, I'd guess that there will be more for teens.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    mmertor wrote: »
    With this new lot trait and the piercing codes (found a while ago), I couldn't help but wonder, are we going to see a GP or SP focusing on teens soon?
    What do you think?

Hey, I wanted to speculate about the same thing! :D

By the way, the patch also added the ability for teenagers to live without adults and move out on their own. I'd say a teen pack (or something that's mostly or exclusively for them) is very much possible right now.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2017
    Not sp for teenagers it's too skinny... And why a GP just for teenagers? A GP for generations is better. Unless you love spend your money for nothing...
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd like to see a Generations GP, but the Teen Hangout trait is a good start.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • MgalbMgalb Posts: 62 Member
    I was thinking something similar. When they said teens could now move out I thought it was strange making them more like adults when people complain that they are uninteresting. Perhaps it's a stuff pack or a university thing. I immediately thought they might be working on younger teens and making the old teens like 18-19. That would put them at university age.
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I'd love to see more things for teens and children. Private schooling, prom, more hobbies. Active schooling for both high school and uni would be cool too.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
    Not sp for teenagers it's too skinny... And why a GP just for teenagers? A GP for generations is better. Unless you love spend your money for nothing...

IMO teens need it more than the other stages. There's already stuff for the others to do (Granted there's not much difference between adult and young adult, but it's always been that way), right now teenagers are just skinnier adults who go to school
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would not say a teen game pack would be spending your money for nothing there so much unique fun things they could add for teens to do they have nothing unique now. The only difference between a generations or teen game pack would be generations would be spreading out content between each life stage equaling less content for each life stage and a teen only game pack could go into great detail fleshing them out. Being that toddlers and teens are my favorite life stages to play I'd actually like both but really I'd buy anything that said teen or toddler.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I think I'd rather see time spent on a pre-teen or Young Teen life stage. But I certainly wouldn't say no to expanded content for the teen life stage, either.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I just want a generations pack. And kids are need too more activities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    More activities for teens would be amazing, but I also have the impression there is a big demand for more toddler items. Maybe the next SP is "Tots and teens".
  • HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Any kind of additional content for teens would be nice. They just seem like young adults who have to go to school right now. I want acne to make a return! And sneaking out/curfews to return! A few people mentioned a school pack. Now that could have potential!
    Triplis wrote: »
    I think I'd rather see time spent on a pre-teen or Young Teen life stage. But I certainly wouldn't say no to expanded content for the teen life stage, either.

How would you make those different from the child or teen life stages though?