March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patterns, I have many I want them in game sigh...

Just as the title states above, I have made many seamless patterns I would love to put into game, however I can not as I for some reason can not get the DDS file plugin to work on either my Adobe Photoshop or Paintshop programs. I am working on a IMac with bootcamp and windows 10 I am currently on the Windows 10 side of my Imac. I have the latest Adobe creative icloud software, and also the paintshop pro X9 installed on the windows 10 side.

I have tried playing around with it as much as possible but I work full time and have so much to do I hardly have time these days to actually sit down and figure out what I am doing or need to do to get this plugin to work. So my actual question is:

If I uploaded my patterns to the forum here or else where for someone to upload if they would be kind enough to place them in game or make the files I need to place them into my game. I would not mind at all if you used my patterns on your site, and or gallery to share with whom ever as long as you are not making money off them. If you do make money off of them I would work out a deal with you. if that is something people still do. anyway.

bottom line is I just want my patterns in game. So I can use them, anyone interested in doing such a thing for me?
let me know.
Thanks
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments