Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Giveaway. Bowling Night (Winners Announced)

Comments

• Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Bowling Venue: Splitsville

Team:
    Pocket Pounders.
    Livin' on A Spare.
    Ten In Da Pit.
    Split Happens
    Spare Me

I plan to take dates and my families to the bowling alley. Thank you for doing this give away. It is very sweet of you. :)<3
  • PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    Bowling Alley Name: Llama Lanes

I plan on doing a lot of building with this pack. The items look really cool and I think it'll be fun to decorate a bowling alley. Once I start playing, I think it'll be most fun to have family nights at the Bowling Alley.

Thanks for doing this! :)
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Bowling Venue Name:
    Butjading Bowling

Bowling Team Name:
    Fifty shades of pins

Plan: I´m planning to make a big lot with a bownling alley in the basement (benath a bunch of other stuff: pool, massage, karaoke, food stalls, ...), just like there was in the "Center Parks" (Butjadingen, Germany) me and my family were spending out last summer holiday at. That´ll be perfect for Granite Falls.

Thanks for doing the giveaway.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Bowling Alley Name ideas:
    Plumbob Lanes
    Llama Strikes Bowling Center
    Cherry Century Lanes
    Simpin Shamrock Lanes

Bowling Team Name ideas:
    Victorious Keglers
    Pin Knockouts

Plans with pack:
    I just plan on making or downloading a family hangout for my Sim family.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    So sweet of you to do this! I am not entering though, just stopping by to give this a little bump ;)

Good luck to all!
  • NymphieaNymphiea Posts: 254 Member
    Bowling Alley: Neon Nights
    Team: Birdies
    Gen1.png
    Come check out my Sims 4 legacy story! We're on generation one currently.
    It's Just Another Story
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Sounds fun I'll enter :D
    Bowling alley name: PINacle Parkway
    Team name: The Striking Pinheads

My plan for the new pack is to give my legacy families a family night where they go out to dinner and bowling. It should be fun trying to coordinate a family of 8 in a bowling alley :)
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    Thanks so much for the this giveaway. I plan on taking my sims on their first date to play bowling. Then I'm gonna link up with some of their friends in their apartment complex and start a bowling league. I'm happy that my simmies have something to do on the town that may be fun because its not a lot for them to do.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    Thanks for hosting! This is pretty cool. I think a unique idea would be an outdoor bowling alley: Zoned Out, although I don't know if that will actually be possible (I don't use mods), but a nice idea. I would make a mom team and call them The Lady Fingers. Even moms gotta have fun!

Good luck everyone!
  • drjmoowdrjmoow Posts: 52 Member
    Alley Name: Alley-oop (play on words for the new Game Pack, it is that an acrobat states before he leaps)

Team Name: Circus Lane (similar to circus act, this team could be filled with players who enjoy joking around)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Bowling Alley name
    BowlLamaRama

Teams
    Nothing but strikes
    The Winning Llamas
    Fireballs
    The Gutter Shutters

• joseiloaizachjoseiloaizach Posts: 298 Member
    I'd like to participate, I'm planing to build different Bowling Alleys for each world! Thank you for this! :).
    SWB%2BBanner%2BForums.png

♦ Origin ID: joseiloaizach
    ♦ Blog: simwillbuild.blogspot.com
    ♦ Twitter: twitter.com/SimWillBuild
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    No name, but I plan to add the bowling lanes to the arcade that I built in my game when Get Together came out. Right now it's where my two teen clubs hang out and usually where my sims end up meeting their teen loves and their BFF for life.
  • Dayvon64Dayvon64 Posts: 493 Member
    Once my toddler grows up I intend on having the entire family, extended included going to bowl every Saturday. The toddler, who is now a child, will pick up on this skill and become a champ by his teens years and beat everyone in his way. He will soon become filled with power and it is not until his nephew learns the way of the bowl and take him down.

As for a team name why not go with the Wild Dogs!
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2017
    Bowling Alley name

Bowl-a -Rama
    Bowl Me Over Bowling Alley
    Strick 10
    Sims Bowling Lounge
    Round the Clock Bowling
    Sims Lanes
    Bowlmore Alley
    Stricke um dead Alley
  • ShellEBooShellEBoo Posts: 2 New Member
    Apologies in advance, but here's my entry.

Alley: PINnacle Lanes (alternate PINny Lane - a play on the Beatles song)
    Team: SimBowlotics (play on symbiotics)
  • 88Sorano8888Sorano88 Posts: 36 Member
    I am quiet boring with this, so I plan on using it as a family night destination. I also plan on building an bowling arcade combination as a teen hangout.
    Might make a bowling club with all my generation 1 elders. Let them have their "senior night".
  • celeste821celeste821 Posts: 543 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm giving away two copies of Bowling Night and all you have to do to enter is help me name my bowling alley or my competitive bowling team. If you're not particularly creative don't despair. Google is your friend. :)

Giveaway ends at 7 pm EST on Tuesday 3/28.

Update: 3/23
    As we still have almost a week left it seems we may run out out names so for those still wanting to enter and your name choice has already been listed I'm adding another category. Simply tell me what your plans are for the new pack. Date nights? Teen hangout? Family get togethers? Do you have a particular sim or sim family in mind? Do you plan on building your own bowling alley? Anything to do with bowling. Maybe your own experiences bowling.

One winner will be chosen from each category.

Those who've already posted a name can also post again.

King Pin
    Rolling Thunder
    Dinner Bowl
    Rock Maple Wood and Particles

I am a family player, usually a big family, so I plan to dine out and bowl lol. If I think of more names I will edit, hope that's ok
  • sportybaesportybae Posts: 3 New Member
    – Bowling alley: Elite Pins, Extravagant Pinners,Bold Bowl

– Team Name: Elite Pinners, Bowl Winners, Bowled Together

Goodluck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity! :blush:
  • sportybaesportybae Posts: 3 New Member
    sportybae wrote: »
    – Bowling alley: Elite Pins, Extravagant Pinners,Bold Bowl

– Team Name: Elite Pinners, Bowl Winners, Bowled Together

Goodluck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity! :blush:

I plan on making a bowling alley with the dine out gamepack and having the two to make some sort of entertainment center kind of like dave&busters!
  • cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you for doing this giveaway, that's so nice of you! :smile:

Entry 1
    Bowling Alley: The Thunderbowl Alley
    Team Name: The Plum Crushers, The Knockout Squad

Entry 2
    I'm planning on taking my teen couples to go on a date to the bowling alley. That would be too cute! :love: They could dress up in cute outfits, eat a meal together and then bowl. Maybe take some drinks too.
    I would also like to have a birthday party for my kid sims at the bowling alley, because I remember how much fun it was to have a birthday party at a bowling alley when I was a kid. :relieved:
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    bowling team name: Pin Heads

Bowling place: Pin Pan Alley.
  • RalphaelNinjaRalphaelNinja Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm giving away two copies of Bowling Night and all you have to do to enter is help me name my bowling alley or my competitive bowling team. If you're not particularly creative don't despair. Google is your friend. :)

Giveaway ends at 7 pm EST on Tuesday 3/28.

All right, naming your bowling Alley....

"Bowling SIM-plex"
    "SIM-ply Bowling Alley"
    "Balling Alley"
    "Pins and Balls"
    "No Name Bowling Alley"
    "Scrapbooksims Bowling Alley" I meant simgirl Bowling Alley :-P

I did not read any of the previous posts so if I post up a name that has already been suggested, my apologies.

Post edited by RalphaelNinja on
    Ralphael%20Creations%202_zpsiovmt0hx.jpg
  • PlayerSimsPlayerSims Posts: 6 New Member
    I love retro :D
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    Giveaway has ended. I will try to select and announce winners later tonight.