Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ninnster's Showcase - New: Restaurante Del Mare

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Of course @rosemow :heart: That is exactly why I made that comment. I love the time and effort you put into your reviews, but I would feel horrible if you spent so much time reposting them! For me it's enough that you post in the challenge thread :blush: Because of time and priorities I will probably be doing bulk uploads every now and then for rooms, so then I do not expect you to have to find old reviews again! Just remember that :heart:

And again, thank you very much for the kind feedback on my rooms! It means a lot to always have your support :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Modern Abstract looks great!

I love the rooms you have created. Especially the bedroom for a fairy. It's stunning!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I've been browsing through your showcase. Really loving the builds you have here. They're gorgeous. Can't wait to see some more :)
    @illusie long time no see! Thank you so much for stopping by, and for the wonderful comment! I'm working on a house now for those fairy rooms, so we'll see how that goes.. haha. :blush:

@LadyEmillye Thank you so much sweety, your comment is greatly appreciated! <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

edited August 2017
    Moonlight Park Drive-In

Lot size: 30x20
    Cost: $53 345
    Lot type: Generic

Gallery link

Inspiration:
    This particular build is basically a re upload of a room I did for Rosemow's room challenge. The challenge was to create an outdoor cinema room. I decided on a park type of establishment, and you can see my entry here. Because I more or less had a complete venue already made, I decided to make a few modifications and upload it again as a lot. I added a few more things, like the little corner with the popcorn machine, and an extra set of foldable chairs and table. I had to do some minor changes in placement too, but I tried to keep the park as close to the original rooms as possible!

Note: I have tagged this for getting a fave in my index, but it was not this lot that was faved, it was the almost identical room made for Rosemow's challenge that got faved. I decided to make it into a proper lot, since it pretty much was a complete venue already, but only putting up the lot here in my showcase.

Exterior photos:

d54tePz.png
    NSKDNVt.png

Birdseye view:

f5k85mJ.png

The parking lot and ticket booth:

8ZPyF77.png
    euZQGk2.png

Ticket booth, interior:

YxBboaE.png
    t2OSke9.png

The food stand:

RosMN5J.png
    bR7ObEB.png

Corner nook with popcorn machines and necessary seasoning:

bv0QGPO.png

Toilets (not fancy at all, it's a park!):

w5qTEWi.png
    TenxaRX.png
    LZzCZ0L.png

The garden with the movie screen and seating:

XK6Kd1N.png
    B6NheW6.png
    xwKMJI8.png
    EKLa7QC.png
    2bBRMTu.png
    Post edited by Ninnster on

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Moonlight Park Drive In looks very nice! :) It is great that you have made a few adjustments to the outdoors drive in room that you posted in the room challenge thread and have now uploaded it as a lot. The new corner popcorn machine nook looks great! It is great that there are seasonings and sauces there to use for the popcorn. Sims will enjoy eating popcorn, or having foods or drinks from the coolers or snack bar whilst enjoying sitting on the seats watching movies on the large screen! Sims will enjoy visiting the venue :)
    edited August 2017
    @laebeth, I haven't been active on the forum for a few months now. I hardly played the sims, but started playing again.
    I'm looking forward to see your fairy house! I bet it looks pretty! Have fun working on it!

Moonlight Park Drive-In looks great! It looks inviting and very realistic! Awesome job.
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Moonlight Park Drive-In looks fantastic! Love the ticket booth and soooo stealing the idea of adding a table to the food stand! B)
  • withlovejulienwithlovejulien Posts: 588 Member
    I love your outdoor movie venue! Especially the different types of seating for the different viewers and the great buildings you put on the lot!! Looks wonderful!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Really nice Movie venue. I could definitely see my sims using it :)
    @rosemow @Corwim @withlovejulien @LadyEmillye Thank you all so very much for stopping by and taking the time to have a look and to leave a comment :heart: I appreciate all the kind words!

@illusie Thank you, glad you like the drive-in! I have noticed you have been quiet lately yes, it wasn't long ago actually I was reflecting on the fact that I hadn't seen you for some time (see, I notice these things :p). Glad to see you back around on the forum! I can understand you fell into playing the Sims again, I mean, building aside it's also a fun game to play! :)

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Moonlight Park Drive-In is a fantastic movie venue, everything about this is so wonderful. Love the ticket office and your choice and placement of seating is awesome :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Laebeth, thank you. I have some projects I have been working on and think I should be able to upload some of them soon.
    @masajo Thank you for the wonderful words, I'm happy you like it! :blush:

@illusie That's great! I saw you uploading something to the gallery the other day! I will be visiting your showcase to have a proper look soon, but it looked stunning from the little I've seen so far :blush:

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Another beautiful creation sweetie! Love all the detail and the night shots just set it right off! <3
    Thank you so much @BreeMiles <3

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

Healing by Nature

Lot size: 30x20
    Cost: $202 067
    Lot type: Spa

Gallery link

Inspiration:
    This was inspired by a room I did for Rosemow's room challenge; Nature's Therapy. The link to the showcase post is here. I like how the room came out, and really wanted to continue building on it and create a full rehabilitation and therapy center. I added changing rooms and bathrooms/showers of course, but I also added a small indoor steam pool. On the second floor I added a small cafeteria and offices for a physical therapist/nutritionist. This build was particularly challenging as I had no picture or visual image to go by (a first for me so far). It was done completely by free handing it, which meant I spend a long time trying out angles and trying to work out what looks good. Eventually I landed on something I myself find visually pleasing.

Front view:

DhPYh0i.png

Back view:

Eip1gKN.png

Side views:

FDJjWVe.png
    V2yRXkP.png

Floor plan:

yBnkY8d.png
    7NmWlzk.png

Night view:

7qvyFQ1.png

Find the rest of the center here under the spoiler tags!

Café/barista station:
    AW3PoXw.png
    wKnL758.png
    6On8fqp.png
    kNI8MWi.png

Physical therapist/nutritionist office:
    PIEh3n6.png
    vkoVtcUP.png
    EzJgJNT.png
    csUjamX.png

Center entrance and gym area:
    c2g5AMo.png
    Xtc1cGf.png
    Dy03yp5.png
    9uIXPeb.png
    m3wVmrk.png

Yoga studio:
    cBzksEX.png
    dCOHyIC.png

Sauna:
    sAesIcb.png
    qNwjH8G.png

Massage therapy room:
    xKUWUi8.png
    7r2rXkp.png

Steam pool:
    h12QtzY.png
    0M2Ijz5.png
    Q0aOioy.png

Changing rooms:
    qEhpdEc.png
    blUBDO2.png
    JsUPeBi.png

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Healing by Nature is a very calming and restful venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) Each of the areas in the venue look very nice! Very nice design of the exterior of the venue! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice outdoors sitting areas for sims to rest in the sunshine. Very nice layout of the interior of the spa! The cafe and barista station area looks great! Sims will enjoy ordering food and drinks there,and eating/drinking them either indoors or outside in the air. The brick wall texture, teapots shelves, menu boards, and cake pictures look great there!
    I won't post about each of the areas in the venue but they all are furnished very well! :)
    @laebeth, thanks!

Healing by Nature looks great. There is a calm and relaxing atmosphere throughout the building. Very well done. Love it!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    It's fantastic you've turned your beautiful room into a full blown awesome spa, amazing work! I love everything about this place, especially the steam room and bistro, most definitely a spa I would visit very frequently :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    @rosemow Thank you so much sweety! There is no need to post about every room, the fact that you have had a look is more than enough <3

@illusie Thank you so much! I was definitely aiming for a relaxing atmosphere, so glad I achieved that! :blush:

@masajo Thank you for the wonderful compliment! It means a lot coming from you :blush: The steam room is I think my favorite as well actually, I'd just live in there! haha

@BreeMiles Thank you so much for stopping by here as well to leave a comment, I so very much appreciate it <3 I'm so happy you like it!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    You did such an amazing job expanding your therapy room into a full blown rehabilitation center, complete with coffee house, pool and doctor's office! <3 Love the modern architecture and all the detail in all of the rooms. It's hard to pick a favourite room, next to the original therapy room of course, but I think it would be your charming coffee shop and that gorgeous terrace added to it. Though I also really love the colours in the doctor's office, the steam pool and even the dressing rooms look marvellous! :) Splendid creation! B)
    Thank you so much @Corwim <3 Your wonderful comment just made my day!

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

The Mackenzie Twins
    Gallery link

These twins were an entry for the Quality Control Sim Challenge nr 50, and my entry can be seen here.

The contest was to create twins with similar features but different styles (hair/clothing etc). So similar, yet different! There was also another element to challenge, as we had to pick two colors for each Sim (and none of the same) which had to be prominent in their outfits.

I did in fact tie for 1st place, so I am actually displaying these girls in my showcase just so that I can use the wonderful banners Cbear so carefully and kindly make for us! I may perhaps make more Sims in the future, as it's a nice break from building every now and then!

Meet Hannah and Hailey!
    xGr6ahk.jpg

Hannah: I decided to make Hannah a professional soccer player and star athlete. She spends all her time training with her team, and rarely wears anything but her sweats. She also never cleans, just simply because she doesn't have the time. She is quite the tomb boy, and rarely wears makeup or fixes her hair. Hannah's colors are her team colors green and yellow.

Her traits are:
    DSVZzZ9.jpg

Hailey: Hailey is quite the opposite of Hannah in that she as of yet has no goals in life. She just wants to spend time with her friends and party, and avoids any sort of commitment, whether in work or in relationships. Hailey loves to experiment with hair and makeup and can be quite daring in that aspect, and also loves to color her hair in bold colors. If her sister has an event she has to attend she will of course help her out! Hailey's colors are blue and purple.

Her traits are:
    X7iYEF9.jpg

Now, for those curious about their outfits feel free to keep on scrolling. Given time I might find a better way of showcasing them, but given the time I had, this was the best I could do!

Hannah's outfits in green and yellow:
    SXxA6Nu.png?1xSVDaQL.png?1qIMsHEM.png?1oecf9AZ.png?1XiVogoe.png?1h52e5b6.png?1

Hailey's outfits in purple and blue:
    EItyi0F.png?17SxEP9c.png?1mSlzFjv.png?146wfovX.png?1bI5hOIq.png?1ZqXz4Cw.png?1

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger