Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Camera Mod?

Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,257 Member
One thing I've always, always loved about the Sims 2, is the ability to use the storybook feature. For both a town and for individual family storybooks. However, the in-game camera and zooming, clarity and all else, is often (in my game at least) too unfocused or cant get in close enough, for really good shots to then add to the storybook with captions and what not.

I've heard of a couple of different camera mods, on modthesims, but I dont know which one/s are best for those wanting to take pictures in-game, not of the Sims using their own little cameras, but for story purposes?

If people could suggest the best camera mod from modthesims (which is the only mod/CC site I fully trust), I would really, really appreciate it, thank you!

Comments

• Options
    NM! I think I found the one that sounds like it'll work the best for me, personally.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=312294

Also, I had read before about doing such, but had utterly forgotten that if you use TAB, you can get more exact pictures! :D
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    I've used that one before with no issues, but switched it out and don't use it anymore as I kinda prefer Gunmod's camera views better (for storytelling) http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=97642
  • Options
    Thank you, @nanashi-sims , for the reply and the recommendation, both! I've looked at that camera mod in the past, and had considered it, but apparently the modder hasn't logged into modthesims for some time, so I wasn't sure if it was still alright to use, or might cause some issues in game. I'm glad to know that you're (and I'm sure, many others for that matter, then), using it successfully and with enjoyment, that's great for you, and to know! :)

I think I'm going to stick (for now at least, with the one that I've chosen, it's amazing to me thus far! But I'll keep Gunmod's one in mind now, too, in case I want to try it out at some point. Thank you again!