Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Reading Circle That Must NOT Be Named

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    Hahaha!!! @Maladi777 ermagheeerd that man!!

I need to just dive into the Heffners too. I gotta finish w/ @Haids5987 and then circle back around to Jes' Pruett Legacy (think I'm in Hen 8? Over there) and then I'm gonna start the Heffners.

I've gotta see this dude in action. Soooo hot.

You will love it! The first few gens are standard but then she starts cooking the plot with Beryl! (And Tony)...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Hahaha!!! @Maladi777 ermagheeerd that man!!

I need to just dive into the Heffners too. I gotta finish w/ @Haids5987 and then circle back around to Jes' Pruett Legacy (think I'm in Hen 8? Over there) and then I'm gonna start the Heffners.

I've gotta see this dude in action. Soooo hot.

Oh I would love to have you as one of my readers. Your comments are always very thorough. You seem to give all stories and characters more than average attention and thought. I'm really interested in your opinion. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    @Maladi777 I totally agree about @cshaner - I love her comments and aspire to comment like her one day :love: I'm just so awkward with words lol.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Maladi777 @DreamsInPixels awwww!!!
    I'm a comment lover. I truly love to share all my thoughts with an author. (Wanted or not hahaha)

Ask @pammiechick poor thing had multiple PMs throughout the day while I was reading Day & Knight!!

I wouldn't have PM spammed her other than her writing her story in the thread. Like WP or something I would have just commented after every chapter.

Yes the Heffners are now in my sites. Just let me finish up Jes's Pruetts which I've been plugging away at.

Looking forward to meeting the Meatballs!!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
    @Maladi777 I totally agree about @cshaner - I love her comments and aspire to comment like her one day :love: I'm just so awkward with words lol.
    I've been considering bribing her to read my story for some time. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    @Maladi777 @DreamsInPixels awwww!!!
    I'm a comment lover. I truly love to share all my thoughts with an author. (Wanted or not hahaha)

Ask @pammiechick poor thing had multiple PMs throughout the day while I was reading Day & Knight!!

I wouldn't have PM spammed her other than her writing her story in the thread. Like WP or something I would have just commented after every chapter.

Yes the Heffners are now in my sites. Just let me finish up Jes's Pruetts which I've been plugging away at.

Looking forward to meeting the Meatballs!!

You're reading the Pruetts? Hahaha! You're about to meet Meatball sooner than you think. ;) I so envy you. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Awww!! @Maladi777 no bribery necessary!!! Prepare yourself for the comment onslaught within the next week! Haha
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Awww!! @Maladi777 no bribery necessary!!! Prepare yourself for the comment onslaught within the next week! Haha

YAAAAAAS! Bring it! B)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Probably not gonna be very active today guys, I just accidentally pulled another all-nighter, and today is probably gonna be stressful enough as-is. I did catch up last night on the new member's story! Meant to comment but I guess I forgot lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @SeaDragonSong Awww, sorry you've been having a rough time of it! Hope the stress isn't too much for you. :(
    uduVcAP.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @SeaDragonSong Awww, sorry you've been having a rough time of it! Hope the stress isn't too much for you. :(

Thank you, I'm hoping so too.

On a happier note, I have that missing screenshot from last night's chapter so I'll just leave it here
    03-22-17_11-03-10_PM.png
    and go put it in
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member

We always want your thoughts momma duck ;):*

FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    WagonFruit wrote: »

We always want your thoughts momma duck ;):*

Yeeees. @cshaner is definitely our momma duck and we love her :love:

She makes me think critically of my own story and it's a good thing!
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    @circle Awwww :blush: you folks are too good to me.

*quacks happily*

Thank you, I'm hoping so too.

On a happier note, I have that missing screenshot from last night's chapter so I'll just leave it here
    03-22-17_11-03-10_PM.png
    and go put it in

That's a great eyebrow raise! I'm happy for the addition of Jerry!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Haids5987Haids5987 Posts: 8,465 Member
    03-22-17_11-03-10_PM.png
    and go put it in
    D'awww, what's not to love about a good bromance! :love:
    signature2.png?ssl=1&w=450
    **Also known as EmeraldCityTaurus***
    @circle Awwww :blush: you folks are too good to me.

*quacks happily*
    Mama Duck is the PERFECT term for you! :lol: You should add it to your signature, hahah!
    Hey, my circle peeps!

I've just put up a casting call for the Gen 3 heir's friends/spouse choice. Feel free to participate!!!

Here's the link: JACKSON'S HEIR CASTING CALL

THANKS!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Caught up with @cshaner! How often do you update, girl?! I needs moar!
    edited March 2017
    Usually once a week. I may have a chapter tomorrow but more like Sunday. I've been busy this week catching up with everyone in this circle to work on my own stuff haha.

I've got 90 mins left at work. And it's Friday. If I can get a chapter outlined today I may be able to play and screenshot for tomorrow. More likely it's going to be Sunday this week.

Id love to get to a twice a week schedule but that will require minimum of 5 chapters ready to go. As that would give me two weeks cushion. But until that happens we'll be on once a week.
    Aw, well. Good things are worth the wait! :)

Eeeeeeeeeee! Go buy a bottle o' Moscato and play those Sims! That's my plan this evening! :smiley:
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    Okay...I'm caught up with Tribe Reina (wiping my eyes as I type this but whatever...hubby wants to know what's wrong...)

Straud next...just a few since I love that story. Was already reading on my own. Vlad is...something else! :lol:
    You finished all my chapters?! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, girl! That's impressive! And awwww, thank you! Sorry for making you sad. :( Happier times are coming!

Just saw this...Glad to hear about happier times!!!

And now ALL OF YOU need to update. (Although I'm sooo bummed about the teleporter not working. I'm basically in limbo without it.)

Halfway through @Yushika 's. I'm REALLY enjoying it. I'm busy with RL work today, so I had to force myself to stop. Very hard to do. I'll speed through it tonight. I can tell. (Love Dante...what a WICKED hottie!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Would it be helpful if we told you our posting schedules so that you can put them on the front page? I know not everyone updates regularly, but it might be good to know for those who do!

Just a thought! :)
    Haids5987 wrote: »
    @pammiechick Would it be helpful if we told you our posting schedules so that you can put them on the front page? I know not everyone updates regularly, but it might be good to know for those who do!

Just a thought! :)

Great idea!!! Please, let me know your posting schedule so I won't be hounding you. Ha! :lol: And I'll get it on the first page.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited March 2017
    :smiley:@pammiechick I'm every Tuesday and Thursday morning. I post every week!