Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Could we pretty please have worlds like these?

SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
edited March 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm in love with these worlds. I've seen her worlds and she is insanely good in what she does. Please go check out this link! I would love these since we're not able to build our own worlds.. I miss seeing diverse ideas and different types of lot placing. Having worlds being so much different from one another I actually feel like my Sims live in them. Instead living in a blankish canvas which you can't design yourself.

Sixa-City.png?ssl=1
Ville-DAmore.png?ssl=1
Mauna-LlamaLlama.png?ssl=1
C6GVtgwXQAEYRhV.jpg:large
Origin ID - RosyAngelina

Comments

• Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I want too
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I wanted worlds like this but got told by a certain simmer it would be "impossible" for them to make worlds like this apparently.
    giphy_1.gif
  • CupcakeWitchCupcakeWitch Posts: 542 Member
    If sixam was its own world, I love the top picture's theme.

I don't think making these worlds would be impossible for the devs, but I do see the worlds taking more time to complete and having less lots tho
    tumblr_m5yfcmiKZM1r6uev5.gif

• mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    Yes, first picture would make a great world for Sixam.
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    I'd absolutely adore these worlds, especially Ville D'Amore.
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    I am literally in love with every single one of those :open_mouth: AH they're so beautiful! Take my money! :smiley::blush:
    The Venice and Tropical worlds especially look so cute!

The Sixam world is also really colourful and beautiful! Would be fun if it only appeared on aliens' maps (normal sims can't access it, unless directly invited at least once by an alien or in the Science career) to make it feel more special.
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I think having different kinds of worlds would help a lot. I mean, the worlds we have now feel more like one big world but in different sections. I sometimes miss actually "living" in another world because sometimes it's harder to visit some people / sims. Honestly if we get worlds like these I would be so extremely happy!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Man I wish I had Photoshop skills, I would love to design a world
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • eksynneksynn Posts: 26 Member
    aren't these actually custom worlds made by people?
  • griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I'd love all of these worlds in my game. Santa Ross looks like it would incorporate the shells, similar to those in San Myshuno. I wonder if they could make a strip mall shell so we could have multiple community lots in one building.
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    I wanted worlds like this but got told by a certain simmer it would be "impossible" for them to make worlds like this apparently.

They would need to make districts. A lot of these worlds are amazing, but don't consider how The Sims 4 sets its hoods up.
  • sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    I love all of them, but I especially love Sixam City. I'd love an Alien world. But I don't want to see human townies from other worlds visiting. That would be so weird and break the immersion for me.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Love them all! just really wish we could have them in game.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    These worlds are silly looking and unrealistic. Let the pros do their job and create the worlds.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    They look quite good as concepts but how realistic do they look when played?
  • FruFralerFruFraler Posts: 28 Member
    Holy plum, they're gorgeous! :o
    Their author has great sense of style, love these <3
    094iEYuhMlk.jpg
  • TrimothTrimoth Posts: 418 Member
    At this point I feel like they are not giving us CAW because of how creative the community is it would render them useless
    tumblr_np609wKvSy1ssn1m9o2_540.jpg

Origin id: trimoth

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Trimoth wrote: »
    At this point I feel like they are not giving us CAW because of how creative the community is it would render them useless
    If they ever made a CAW I'd move all my Sims out of the Maxis created worlds the second I could get one finished of my own, I hate them all.
    The Sims team has never made a world I liked the true world creating talent has always been done by the players we just need the tools.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I DEMAND THIS.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Very nice worlds really like the Santa Rosa one
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I have seen more pictures on simsvip and my favorite is the lava one. I would welcome a world like that.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Clouds2000Clouds2000 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want world like these too but lets be realistic those maps have wwwaaaaayyy too many lots for a game like the sims 4 if we had them we wouldn't get that many lots.
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    Personally, I'm not a fan of the worlds presented...okay maybe a few. I agree with you on one thing however, it would be nice if we had more worlds with empty lots and freedom to customize to our hearts content. Wouldn't it be awesome if a competition was held and the top three winners would have their idea for a world put in the game?
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    This is very creative so I give it props for that.

I do hope that more worlds are coming. I'm not into an outer space world for myself. I don't mind it for others but I hope to see a few more "realistic" worlds as well. I do like the other three worlds as general concepts.

I'd love to see a tropical, a beach or an Italian world. I agree about wanting to see neighborhoods in TS4. Also, I appreciate Newcrest but I don't need my worlds to be completely blank. I like having more blank lots than San Myshuno but for a world that isn't free, I like having some themed lots included that I can edit if I want or just play with easily.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.