Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch? And Free Update Content?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    lulubadwolflulubadwolf Posts: 630 Member
    Well, they've patched toddler, we can't except a game 100 % bug free with that kind of major change.
    And it's a bit hard to find where bugs come from, so it takes time, that's why i'm not that surprise.
    But i really need a bug fix ^^
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    I hope they patch the detective career.
  • Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I like how things have gotten so bad that people are hyped for an actual friggin' patch. The last patch that fixed a sizeable amount of bugs had to be in December or November...

The last proper bug-squashing patch I remember was the Get Together patch, it fixed so many bugs they needed another continued post for the bug fixes
  • Options
    ReclusiveEagleReclusiveEagle Posts: 86 Member
    SimGuruDarke posts all the announcement trailers on twitter.Bowling should be the next game pack released sometime in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on her twitter feed as we are expecting an announcement tomorrow (The 20th).
    Eagle.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    SimGuruDarke posts all the announcement trailers on twitter.Bowling should be the next game pack released sometime in the coming weeks. Keep an eye on her twitter feed as we are expecting an announcement tomorrow (The 20th).

Thank you. I will check back tomorrow sometime, maybe there will be a patch announcement.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Stuffpack.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer Yes correction it is a stuff pack
    Eagle.
  • Options
    Sorry for any confusion.
    Eagle.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    @catloverplayer Yes correction it is a stuff pack
    Though that would be a fun game pack and then we could get venue.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    Hopefully we get some kind of news, a whole month with no kind of information is so annoying. They're marketing style is so terrible. They barely keep the buyers informed on anything. Its like this game is still in beta/testing stages or something.
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • Options
    Hopefully we get some kind of news, a whole month with no kind of information is so annoying. They're marketing style is so terrible. They barely keep the buyers informed on anything. Its like this game is still in beta/testing stages or something.

Especially when they showed bowling night in the January quarterly teaser. If it gets pushed back till April it's going to be interesting to see if it will be shown in the quarterly teaser.
  • Options
    Also if this sp is delayed by 2 weeks that means no patch in March.
  • Options
    @catloverplayer , it's Tuesday, 21st do you think there will be a patch this week?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member

You must not follow very many games if you think one month of silence is this terrible. I haven't followed this game super closely and I just joined the forums, but if the team really communicates that often they're already a thousand times better than most devs o-o
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I dont think we getting anything today or nothing this week. It may be next week the last week in march and I think they will release the bowling pack in April.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    See....it's never too late until it's over. Until then, there's always time to hope! We get the trailer tomorrow and then we'll get the pack either next Tuesday or Thursday most likely.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Neia wrote: »

:/ it won't work for me. What is it about?
  • Options
    DrakoVongola2DrakoVongola2 Posts: 60 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »

An 8 second teaser for the bowling stuff pack
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member

It's the teaser for the bowling pack (with a Sim bowling, some decor, new hair, new outfits). And it announces that there's a full trailer coming tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Thank you guys! I don't ever know why twitter videos never work for me here. It always says media couldn't play. :'(

ETA: Never mind it works over on SimsVIP! Ooh, 'build a bowling hangout!' wonder if that means a new venue slot? :o
  • Options
    @catloverplayer , it's Tuesday, 21st do you think there will be a patch this week?

Yes Thursday.