Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Amazonian Bachelor(ette) - COMPLETED 7/4/17

Comments

• kethrydrakekethrydrake Posts: 2,389 Member
    Aliens in this sense means non-native denizens of the world. The Amazons, while they do have interplanetary and interstellar travel, have not yet made contact with another intelligent species. I believe that prehistoric societies were most likely matriarchal, with the women having more or equal power and influence. It is only as we began settling down that a more patriarchal society emerged. The Amazons simply didn't permit this to happen.
    In the context of the Sims, if you create an alien male, he functions as a normal male sim. It is only the females who abduct and forcibly impregnate sims.
    Still looking for the one
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Submissions

Name: Sage Mooriver

Traits: Loves the Outdoors,Genius, and Family-Oriented

Aspiration:Angling Ace

Clan (birth and chosen): Born in and Chosen Clan Emerald

Reason for participating (include how you won the Clan competition): Had the most valuable catch of the competition
    [img][/img]03-23-17_9-04-34AM_zpsby8aejtg.png
    made some edits
    Can you feel the love tonight? One lonely sim can't. Please help out!
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    I can make a few more sims if needed!
    What other clans are left?
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    I updated the first page with who's been accepted and who hasn't. They're color-coded. I need 5 males and 3 females.
    I updated the first page with who's been accepted and who hasn't. They're color-coded. I need 5 males and 3 females.

Since we're so low on males I'll make 2 more <3
    Alright.
    Alright.

I am in class atm. So it may not be for a little while
    @soccer_emmy
    @thejennifer
    @Blargian

Hey guys, maybe you can help us out here, we still need 3 guys and 2 girls before starting. Would any of you be interested in making another contestant off two?
  • thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    @soccer_emmy
    @thejennifer
    @Blargian

Hey guys, maybe you can help us out here, we still need 3 guys and 2 girls before starting. Would any of you be interested in making another contestant off two?

I wouldn't mind! I'm quite busy today, but I'll try to before I have to go out. I'll make a guy as well. If I can't get him done today, perhaps tomorrow :)
    edited March 2017
    @thejennifer , which clan do you think you'll be making? I was going to make the Amythest and Ruby men, but wanted to check in with you first
    @princess2109 Either Sapphire or Ruby! Thanks for checking in though. I didn't have time to make him as I was exhausted and needed to sleep, but perhaps I will get him done tomorrow :)
    @princess2109 Either Sapphire or Ruby! Thanks for checking in though. I didn't have time to make him as I was exhausted and needed to sleep, but perhaps I will get him done tomorrow :)

Okay!!
    Would you be alright with doing Sapphire? As I've already started on the Ruby Man?

Okay!!
    Would you be alright with doing Sapphire? As I've already started on the Ruby Man?

Perfectly okay with me, hun! <3
    edited March 2017
    29f6vf9.jpg

Name: Finch Adams

Traits: Athletic , Romantic, Snob (High Metabolism)

Aspiration: Bodybuilder

Clan: Born into Ruby, Chosen Ruby

Reason for participating: Finch was somewhat of the 'American Sweetheart' among the Rubies. We say 'Somewhat' because he is a man after-all. He was simply just a guy who got a decent amount of semi-polite compliments from the Pro-Women. In Ruby, Finch plays on the only man's baseball team. It's in shambles though, as the women's and men's teams play on the same night with less than 20 minutes between starting. Though he loves his clan, Finch has always felt a little stuck. He is one of six male lovers of an all-star swimmer Ruby, between the six men and two women he feels like a safety. When the other 5 are on her bad side and the two women are busy is when he seems to be noticed. Finch joined the competition for two reasons, a chance to actually woo a woman rather than awkwardly sitting around one and a chance to be in a real competition for once. Finch won the pageant with almost no problems- freckles seemed to go a long way in Ruby- but in the athletic department it was a struggle to get people to tear their eyes away from Harlow Benitez, the female winner. In his annoyance he declared for the athletic competition he would hitting nothing but home runs, and should he be wrong than may all his children be men. Their was anxious murmur about the people, it was such a shocking thing to say that even he was doubting his ability to do this. Every ball that was thrown his way hit the bat with a sharp crack and soar beyond the home run line. It was such that Finch Adams stood next to Harlow Benitez and declared best of luck to her.

Skills:Wellness and Fitness

Ideas for elimination contests (1-3): who can meditate the longest w/o getting bored
    successfully dunking on the basketball hoop
    longest jog??
    riswzn.jpg

Name: Eugene Pelletier

Traits: Neat, Self-Assured, Outgoing (Muser)

Aspiration: Best Selling Author

Clan: Born into Amethyst, Chosen Amethyst

Reason for participating: Eugene is a soft-spoken man who is an ex-concubine to an out-spoken politician. He recently was let come from being her concubine because he had only provided her and her wife, sons and they were in danger of not having a daughter. Eugene took it well and used his emotions to write. This is typical fashion of Eugene, bottling inside all his emotions and beliefs and letting them explode over his writings. Eugene is some-what starving author as his books don't really seem to make it beyond the clearance shelf and he see's the competition as a way to get out of that 'starving' lifestyle. His essay was well-formulated but his election progress was rocky. He was quite low for awhile until he stepped up and used the strategies he saw the woman he concubined for in her elections. With a new found voice he clambered up the ranks into the winning position.

Skills: Writing

Ideas for elimination contests: Crafting things on the wood working bench?
    Mischief interactions?? (Like the last one to get a negative reaction wins?)
    Karaoke Competitions
    chapter 2 is posted
    Sorry I haven't made the guy yet, I've been quite busy. I'm hoping Friday I will get him done.
    It's okay.
    edited April 2017
    Holding out for a hero! Will your sim be the one to rescue the bachelor(ette)?
    Still need 3 females
    I did have to make some wardrobe changes to certain sims due to my not owning any of the stuff packs. Apologies.
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    How many more do we need?